Dr Bhatti - 2nd FUE Session - 8 May 2014

Sorry I did not mean to Hurt anyone , I was just voicing my opinion about the Un-regulated Market in India , and How these Clinics Push their Businesses without even thinking of what Impact Poor results cause on the Person and its Impact on his life . Once again I assure , I did not mean to cause him pain , he posted his pics so obviously he wanted the Opinion of other Members , if not then there was No need to Post pics at all , you shud know that your such writing actually leaves the person depressed !

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aweful Results Bro ... Its a Bummer by all standards , I would Never agree with Anyone that the Result is Acceptable , Ask yourself bro..... are u satisfied ? did u ever dream of this result ? and if u had known before hand that this was gonna be the RESULT ,.... wud u have taken so much trouble? I think its better to shave off everything and forget any future corrections ....

Anyways Apart from Dr. Radha (FUT ) , NO Other Recommended Doctor on this site From INDIA ..... is worth Taking a Risk , Results just do not match the quality of Bisanga , Lorenzo or edrogan ..... and I am only Talking of FUE .... FUT still has Many V.good Doctors all over the world , BUT FUE is a bit tricky due to the yields and grafts Storage , Fragility etc ....

Leave everything and start Living Eternaldenied ..... you tried your very best bro .... Maybe you shud have researched Better Quality .... Becos u had written Money was Never a Issue for you ... Then why compromise on Average quality?????

Wishin you Happy Holidays ~~

Mikeey,

Nope. If I had known beforehand that this is gonna be result after my HT, I would have never gone ahead at the first place and never ever for the second correction procedure.

I can't really think of any future corrections as my donor site would be depleted by now. Secondly, I don't have the courage to go for any further procedure after 2 attempts.

I should have researched better, may be I should have gone for FUT. May be I am unfortunate.

Happy New Year to you too.

~eternalDenied

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
What is Dr Bhatti saying about your result now??

Will you call it a day on HT?

I don't know what to say. Results have been disheartening to say the least.I am waiting for full year cycle to click some more pictures anpost it here to seek advice.

• 4 weeks later...

11 months have passed by and I have not seen an iota of improvement from my first transplant. This means that my head was butchered, I was ripped off and my donor density was made bankrupt for nothing. I can't believe such a result from a doctor who is recommended on this forum.

I paid twice for the same area and got nothing in return. Moreover lost more donor grafts.

This is completely unacceptable standard to say the least. There must have been something terribly wrong with the way my surgery was performed.

I am so disheartened. I am at much worse state than if I never had a hairtransplant. Keep aside the 6000 $ that I have already paid for this pathetic result with 4500 grafts.

All I see are demeaning, empty words from a disgruntled patient. In other words, where are the pictures? The true before and after pictures. Do this forum, and more importantly yourself, a favor and post various angles of yourself pre-op, then the final results of the first transplant then the final results of this transplant.

I could be mistaken, but I think I remember you saying you were advised by other doctors that a transplant wasn't right for you. Your donor area wasn't exactly abundant in the first place. Dr. Bhatti is a physician not a magician, were you really expecting Elvis hair? What exactly were your expectations? Seriously. Re-reading your posts, it seems you were dubious before you even had this procedure.

@BaldingInReverse .....while eternaldenied has obviously had not such good results...it is important to know that all transplants are not successful...infact I do not see any demeaning words from eternaldenied...just genuine questions as to why his HT did not work?. Imagine yourself in his situation as well...calling him dubious would not help his situation. He has posted pictures please have a look at this thread carefully.

As with any medical practitioner, however good Dr. Bhatti may be as a surgeon there are bound to be some failures, nothing can be 100% guaranteed in medicine unfortunately. That does not mean the surgeon is bad, it is a part and parcel of a practitioners success and failures. I am pretty sure those who are considered best in the buisness would have had their own share of failures as well.

My Thread: 

I'm not denying that this patient is unsatisfied, I'm just questioning why. His last update was 4 months ago. He was completely bald before his procedure with a bad donor area. I think the results are satisfactory. Though I don't agree with your assertion that transplants sometimes don't work I will concede to the fact that this patient is a clear example of the natural limitations of a procedure.

@BaldingInReverse - If you ask most surgeons then they will tell you that >95% will be successful, not 100%, and one of the reasons would be poor donor supply or natural limitations as you already have suggested. This is my experience after having consulted many HT surgeons....that is one of the reasons I myself have been unsure of HT given I do not have robust donor hair supply.

I see it this way that this patient would need supplenetal body hair to achieve better results than he has now, but again there is no guarantee about the success of the procedure, I do agree as already stated that blaming surgeon (unless there have been grave deviations in the protocol) would not be the right thing to do. But I also understand his feelings about the lack of appropriate results from this procedure.

My Thread: 

I get what your saying, I really do. But I have found that the brunt of unsatisfied patients feel the way they feel because of unrealistic expectations. Given this guys situation and the results I personally feel the operation was a relative success. You can see growth in the pictures. I think this patient is misdirecting his anger at his surgeon when he should be directing it at his genes. It is unfortunate, but true. There is really not a lot he could do.

I think the bottom line is you were a poor candidate for a HT. I think Dr. Bhatti will think twice before taking on patients like you again.

I'm sure its devastating and I do feel for ya but the fact is you wud hav had poor results with any doctor and the sooner you come to terms with that the easier ull sleep at nite.

To achieve adequate cosmetic coverage for most NW 6-7, anywhere from 9K to 10.5K grafts would be required. Did you really expect a full head of hair from only half of that?
not true. u need between 6000-7500 to achieve desired density.

Also if donor hairs are not of adequate quality then the transplanted hairs will not last, I head someone mentioning that Nape of the neck hairs are not all that DHT resistant, I guess when surgeon has limited options then he/she is forced to use whatever is available. wonder if that was the case here?.

My Thread: 

Hi "eternaldenied",

I have been following your posts and the comments of learned members of the forum.

Can well understand how devastating hair loss can be and esp. in situations like yours.

If you remember we have had a detailed discussion before your first procedure regarding the density and inability to cover the whole head. I have mentioned this earlier in a previous post. As "baldinginreverse" and "BUSA" have mentioned I am illusions of being a magician and can only move those many grafts as you possibly can part with in your donor area.

I have done my best and I do not think can do any more since your donor area, which was weak to start with, is now fully exhausted of grafts that can be harvested. All said, I am with you and wish you could come to my clinic and we can discuss your situation. Are you taking Propecia?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All,

First thing first , I apologise for using harsh words. It was one of those days when I looked myself in the mirror and said gosh, what have I done to myself ? money went down the drain, donor hair gone too.

Now, personally, I have great regards for Dr Bhatti, he is a man with a good heart. My frustration is only with my HT results.

I never expected a full head of hair, I am/was fully aware of my limitations and Dr Bhatti counseled me well in that regard.

What I am frustrated about is - on the right half of my scalp, there were good amounts of grafts transplanted in the first procedure. please see first HT pics, you can see transplanted grafts all over the head. however, for some reasons, grafts on the right side did not grow anywhere compared to those on the left side and I was left with a nearly bald right scalp after 11 months.

I discussed this with Dr and we decided to have second procedure targeting only the right scalp this time. Now, one year has passed after my second procedure and I see nil to marginal improvements over my first HT results.

My frustration is built around the basis that I lost my precious donor hair to gain something that didn't happen. If the grafts are transplanted twice at the same place why on the earth would they not grow ?

Were those grafts transected in the procedure, the grafts were not DHT resistant and they are gone or may be something else.

Hi "eternaldenied",

I have been following your posts and the comments of learned members of the forum.

Can well understand how devastating hair loss can be and esp. in situations like yours.

If you remember we have had a detailed discussion before your first procedure regarding the density and inability to cover the whole head. I have mentioned this earlier in a previous post. As "baldinginreverse" and "BUSA" have mentioned I am illusions of being a magician and can only move those many grafts as you possibly can part with in your donor area.

I have done my best and I do not think can do any more since your donor area, which was weak to start with, is now fully exhausted of grafts that can be harvested. All said, I am with you and wish you could come to my clinic and we can discuss your situation. Are you taking Propecia?

Dr Bhatti, Thankyou very much for the support. I will try to come to your clinic. I took propecia for near about 15 months and stopped the same due to sides.

Also if donor hairs are not of adequate quality then the transplanted hairs will not last, I head someone mentioning that Nape of the neck hairs are not all that DHT resistant, I guess when surgeon has limited options then he/she is forced to use whatever is available. wonder if that was the case here?.

Not sure if we took it from the nape but I remember Dr said that we had to go far below to get the good grafts and he also mentioned that those were strong hairs and not the downy ones.

Dr Bhatti should be able to comment on this more.

I can understand your feeling, at present Ive also got 2 small bald patches, the grafts dont want to grow (http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177363-hair-transplant-dr-bhatti-oct-14-part-2-procedure-7.html, see pages 7 and 8).

I did speak to Dr Bhatti and he has advised me to wait at least 1 year for my final HT result ....Im happy to wait.

Hi Raj,

I would definitely wait a full 12-14 months in order to see the final HT result. My transplanted hairs continued to mature and look more thick as they grew out.

Regards,

Johnny