~2000 FUE with Dr Reddy..Great experience!

Shacked

Speed during a procedure could be either a good or bad thing. A virtuoso pianist or guitarist can play their instruments at blazing speed without missing a note so I wouldn't rate an experienced physician by how fast he is. If you are looking for a doc with a "slow hand" I would avoid Lorenzo -:)!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly the fact that the clinic seems to churn out procedures on a daily basis, i have read about too many failed procedures/unsatisfied customers for me to be 100% confident in him doing fue, and he apparently works really fast using an automatic punch.

Hi Shacked,

At the Rahal Hair Clinic, we have two procedures a day: one FUT and one FUE. Dr. Rahal is attentive and constantly checks in with each patient frequently throughout their procedure. The patient's care, comfortability and needs are our number one priority. Our team of nurses and technicians are fully aware of each patient's state at all times.

We have become really efficient at our FUE extraction. However, this is not to say that we rush the FUE extraction process, nor the FUT strip removal. We take the time needed to properly and safely extract (or strip remove) each follicular unit to yield the highest survival rate. This part of the procedure is very important to us.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to email or call me. I'm always happy to provide clarification about our process.

Any questions, please let me know.

Robert Ha, Senior Patient Advisor

Dr. H. Rahal is a highly esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Rahal - Restoring more than just hair™

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): 1x Daily

Generic Minoxidil 5%: 2x Daily

Nizoral Shampoo: 2x weekly

Please do not turn my thread into a marketing outlet for the Dr. you represent. I was voicing my opinion that led to my choice, in direct response to the question asked of me. Please talk independently to prospective patients outside of this discussion as I have no need for additional info past what I already have regarding your Dr.

You only initially joined this thread when it was flagged to you that "Rahal" was mentioned. This thread has very little to do with him so please discuss elsewhere.

Thanks

Still some hairs that haven't come through. Longest I've been able to have my hair in a good few years.

The minoxidil seems to be doing the trick on my feeble attempt at a beard also! Believe it or not it was much more feeble before! Been applying to the beard for probably about 8 months.

5b32e530634d2_FullSizeRender(1).jpg.36c18db4cddb94deccfb843677a2ec70.jpg

5b32e53073dee_FullSizeRender(2).jpg.ed97b2ea82e544907f55b28a298b6a3d.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg.fef620a914eb8551ff59bb62952dd3d2.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Result mate! looks superb.. went for consultation with the hair transplant clinic the other day... was quoted around 6k for mine 2000 graft they reckon but I am gonna setup a consult with Reddy too and see what he thinks as I have seen more of his results... not too many from hair transplant clinic that i have seen. I have a similar hairline to what you had in before pic... need to get it sorted! uurrghhhhh

Thanks, guys.

@paulb: If memory serves there have been some quite bad reviews of The Hair Transplant Clinic, so make sure you do your home work. The price you quoted is half what I paid. I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for".

@refuse2lose: I'll continue to grow as long as poss without the crown looking too thin, At the moment its fine thanks to the Propecia and minox.

Edited by Shacked

Great results! I'm 13 days out since mine (approx. 1800 grafts). Had a fantastic Dr. in Colorado (James Harris) who is also cutting edge in FUE so I'm hoping for the same great results you've had! Your transformation is really remarkable - congrats!!!

1,792 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on April 2-3, 2015

313 graft FUE with Dr. James Harris (Denver, Colorado) on May 3, 2016 to make it perfect!!!

I understand Reddy works out of another clinic in Manchester. Are the prices the same there as his Harley Street practice?

He potentially works out of a clinic in Nottinghamshire I believe or somewhere similar. I believe the per FUE price is the same but you may get charged for moving his whole team up there. I think it would be much better to go to the regular well equipped London clinic, but thats something you would have to discuss with the Doc.

• 1 month later...

Hair is looking the bomb Shacked :cool:

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Do you have any pre op pics taken by the clinic ? Your hair looks superb , very natural as if you've never suffered mpb at all .... Bravo to all involved

Thanks. I'll get the clinic pre op pics and share after I go for my 12 month photos in July

• 4 weeks later...