~2000 FUE with Dr Reddy..Great experience!

Shacked

Wow what a result. Very happy for you!

Nice to see such great work being done in the UK too.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coincidentally I got my PhD on my 1 year hair transpalnt anniverary !

Thanks, Dr Reddy!

Great result! Thanks for the ongoing and detailed documentation of your journey. Best of luck with your new mane and credentials!

Z

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Haven't been on here for ages so thought I would give an update.

Its been three years since my procedure. It has totally changed my life, and I still have hair :)

Couldn't recommend Dr Reddy and his team enough. You get what you pay for!

5b32f5b9d64b8_JackPassport.thumb.jpg.79559a3dbf6c7913013ffc1dbfe1dd1a.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Shacked I’m thinking of using Dr Raghu Reddy also so it’s been good to read your posts.

I have more frontal thinning and general thin hair rather than the crown area , do you still feel prop is worth starting ? as I am planning a ht hopefully soonish not sure on Reddys average waiting times etc

Hi Shacked I’m thinking of using Dr Raghu Reddy also so it’s been good to read your posts.

I have more frontal thinning and general thin hair rather than the crown area , do you still feel prop is worth starting ? as I am planning a ht hopefully soonish not sure on Reddys average waiting times etc

I went to a consultation with him recently and I'm trying not to exaggerate but I found it shockingly poor. I couldn't proceed with him just based on that and I don't think he should be recommended on here.

I went to a consultation with him recently and I'm trying not to exaggerate but I found it shockingly poor. I couldn't proceed with him just based on that and I don't think he should be recommended on here.

In what way? He seems to get good results and the clinic seems well run.:confused:

Hi Superdudeo ,

Really surprised at your response as I also had a consultation with Dr Reddy this year and found him to be a gentleman (new to forums so please bare with me everyone due to this, after having my hair transplant and then finding this forum I have enjoyed reading other peoples experiences as I go through mine ☺).

I was quite nervous before my appointment (which was not rushed and I left understanding all I wanted and needed to know) but after meeting Dr Reddy and after getting my long list of questions answered and after he explained the process; I knew he was the only surgeon I would be happy doing my Hair Transplant.

I felt at the time when meeting Dr Reddy he was honest and is someone who will understate his work and then over deliver with the results; at nearly 7 weeks post op I could not be happier with everything so far.

Also could not be happier with the consultation I had before my op, the op itself and the two follow up appointments I had after my op, Dr Reddy really is the gentleman I thought him to be and the rest of the team who have worked for him for many years are amazing.

I judged Dr Reddy on his passed results, his honest approach, the fact the transplant would not be rushed (2150 grafts over two full 10 hour days) the experience of the team that helped Dr Reddy carryout my transplant (and the fact they have worked together for so many years meant a lot).

I would be more than happy to answer any questions or give more details on my experience so far at seven weeks please let me know (I am a norwood 5a I believe, I am pretty much bald on top and grafts went into the front and mid section which was completely bald).

Edited by john1972

Hi Superdudeo ,

Really surprised at your response as I also had a consultation with Dr Reddy this year and found him to be a gentleman (new to forums so please bare with me everyone due to this, after having my hair transplant and then finding this forum I have enjoyed reading other peoples experiences as I go through mine ☺).

I was quite nervous before my appointment (which was not rushed and I left understanding all I wanted and needed to know) but after meeting Dr Reddy and after getting my long list of questions answered and after he explained the process; I knew he was the only surgeon I would be happy doing my Hair Transplant.

I felt at the time when meeting Dr Reddy he was honest and is someone who will understate his work and then over deliver with the results; at nearly 7 weeks post op I could not be happier with everything so far.

Also could not be happier with the consultation I had before my op, the op itself and the two follow up appointments I had after my op, Dr Reddy really is the gentleman I thought him to be and the rest of the team who have worked for him for many years are amazing.

I judged Dr Reddy on his passed results, his honest approach, the fact the transplant would not be rushed (2150 grafts over two full 10 hour days) the experience of the team that helped Dr Reddy carryout my transplant (and the fact they have worked together for so many years meant a lot).

I would be more than happy to answer any questions or give more details on my experience so far at seven weeks please let me know (I am a norwood 5a I believe, I am pretty much bald on top and grafts went into the front and mid section which was completely bald).

I don't doubt his results, that's why I went for a consultation. I don't think he asked me a single question and only after I asked did he draw a hairline for me. That's the only time he touched my head. Didn't ask family questions, didn't look at my donor area, I could go on. Nothing.

After looking at a few older threads, it seems this experience is not isolated and I personally don't feel a recommended surgeon on this site should be that - recommended.