3 Months Post-Op (Dr. Wong 7,000+ in one session)

At just 3 months, your hair is already noticeably thicker on top than it was in the pre-op pics. Imagine what the next 6-9 months will bring!

By the way, thanks again for all your help answering my questions last month before my procedure with Dr. Hasson. (I'm now at Day 17 post-HT, and bracing for the onset of "the doldrums"!)

Things just getting started. Everything looks good so far.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Originally posted by Business Teacher:

Sparse,

Not a problem! If you have any other questions as things move on, just let me know!

I assume that I will have to cut the few hairs in the peek once I get good growth. The hairline will be above that point.

Thanks guys!

Have you had much numbness or loss of sensation in your scalp since the procedure? If so, how much has come back by the 3 month mark?

Next few months are going to be happy ones for you. Great session. You must be thrilled. Also, an impressive write up, good documentation, greatly appreciated!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...