how the girl I tried to pick up finds out that I had a Hair Transplant

Paulygon

I was hitting on this girl at a party last weekend. She was quite a bit younger than me and it was really just a friendly flirtation based around her hair style (Miley Cyrus' hair- this should give you an idea of how young and fine her body is, mmmmh!)... She really had her stylist put alot of effort into that hair due.

Funny thing was, later on at that same party, I totally bonded with this one older gentlement about, again, HAIR.. . (I guess hair is on my mind alot these days). We actually talked about hair transplants and I recommended to him Dr Parsa Mohebi, as he did a great job on my HT procedure.. I showed the older gentlemen my before/after pics and he was very impressed. When I got to know the guy better, he said that his daughter is at this party... the daughter turned out to be the girl was trying to pick up.... I did not go back to talk to the daughter again after that.. eventually on her ride home with her father, she was bound to find out that the guy hitting on her had a hair transplant....

maybe I shouldn't have been so nice to offer information about my HT to a balding man at a party... it can bite me in the butt, because he'd tell the daughter and it could kill sexual attraction, since I wasn't in the comfort phase with the daughter yet... it would be too soon for her to find out. (anyone remember Mystery Methods, Attraction->Comfort->Seduction phases are linear.. I was only in the middle of the attraction phase with her, too soon for intimate info)

Anyway, the point of this story is that hair is soooo important to everyone (I can talk about hair with anybody these days and they are all so interested in their own hair).. and I just thought it was a funny story to share!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Nice story. My town is pretty small and I only told my best friend. The most I'll share with anyone else is that I take fin and use minox.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

hmm.. probably better to undershare than overshare... lesson learned!

My regimen includes:

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

I've told all my best friends, including some women, and a few people I work with. I'd rather have it out in the open and de-stigmatize it. Tomorrow is the big test when I have to tell a woman I've reconnected with after a year because we're going out of town together. At only 5 months out, I won't be able to hide it from her.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I've told all my best friends, including some women, and a few people I work with. I'd rather have it out in the open and de-stigmatize it. Tomorrow is the big test when I have to tell a woman I've reconnected with after a year because we're going out of town together. At only 5 months out, I won't be able to hide it from her.

Let me know how it goes buddy :)

I've told all my best friends, including some women, and a few people I work with. I'd rather have it out in the open and de-stigmatize it.

That has been my approach.

Of course I would not bring it up on a first date,

anymore than I would other personal topics.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Let me know how it goes buddy :)

She said it was no big deal, and that her previous boyfriend had two HT procedures in Switzerland and needed a third. Which begs the question, are there any great HT docs in Switzerland? She also said she'd have cosmetic surgery if she ever needed it. About as good as it could go, I guess.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

My ex-gf asked me why I have a scar behind my head... I told her it was a brain transplant.. lol She never asked again.. She didn't seem to care..

Nice. The is a good testament to Dr. Beehner's artistry.

She may be your ex, but at least she didn't bust your jingles about it.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Once an ex treacle of mine asked me if I had a HT- I told her the truth straight away. I asked her if she'd been looking at my old FaceBook photos & she said yeah. Then she told me her dad had a HT. The difference is you can tell her dad has had it done.

On another occasion, she noticed black powder on one of her pillows! I was so embarrassed as that was the nanogen rubbing off from my crown. She said is that you, so I had to say it must be her make up or dirt from the ceiling. I quickly rubbed it of the pillow. Awkward.

Edited by Dutch

On another occasion, she noticed black powder on one of her pillows! I was so embarrassed as that was the nanogen rubbing off from my crown. She said is that you, so I had to say it must be her make up or dirt from the ceiling. I quickly rubbed it of the pillow. Awkward.

Oh my God! This is something I'm always afraid of!! Hilarious how you played it off tho!

My regimen includes:

You guys gotta see this clip from Sex and The City, regarding "secret single behavior" and your girl finding out about your hair loss for the first time! :

Paulygon's videos - Secret Single Behavior

My regimen includes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Once an ex treacle of mine asked me if I had a HT- I told her the truth straight away. I asked her if she'd been looking at my old FaceBook photos & she said yeah. Then she told me her dad had a HT. The difference is you can tell her dad has had it done.

I think you are supposed to hint that it was makeup from another girl...you know, cuz you're an alpha baby!

• 2 weeks later...

Treat your hair transplant like a previous bout with the clap. It doesn't affect anything, and bringing it up would just make the other person uncomfortable. You can still give advice to others in need, but in the form of "a friend of mine got his hair done from so and so and nobody can tell..."

I bet that girl was smoking hot though..lesson learned.