top 3 doctors for FUE hair transplant?

zyzz

Dr Villnow in Germany is right up there.

He did the hair transplant for Juergen Klopp. Dunno if you're into footy. He's the Borussia Dortmund coach - his team were in the Champions League final last year. He did my FUE last year with body hair as well and it's turning out nice. Here's my journal:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171507-7350-grafts-850-body-hair-dr-villnow-dr-de-reys.html

Good luck!

Will

Dr Villnow in Germany is right up there.

He did the hair transplant for Juergen Klopp. Dunno if you're into footy. He's the Borussia Dortmund coach - his team were in the Champions League final last year. He did my FUE last year with body hair as well and it's turning out nice. Here's my journal:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171507-7350-grafts-850-body-hair-dr-villnow-dr-de-reys.html

Good luck!

Will

Dunno about the top three but they are all coming out of Europe, on reputation from these forums I don't think anyone from North America would make a top 5 or even a top 10.....how times have changed over the last few years

Mickey, no longer a fan of the Belgium docs?

Im still a VERY big fan of the Belgium guys, but FUE exclusive surgeons have the slight edge for me.

There is a doctor called Keser in Turkey, I've searched a bit about him and see that he has a huge German patient portfolio and his works look great, I've seen some of them on this forum, on youtube, German forum etc. I am planning to make an appointment with him. But I also think about Lorenzo and Erdogan. Their works are really cool, too and there are many results of them to be reached on the web. my first 3 Keser, Lorenzo, Erdogan.

In no particular order or is Lorenzo #1 and Hakan #3?

In that exact order my friend. I am amazed by the works of bisanga, hakan, erdogan, mwamba and maras on a constant basis but Lorenzo just blows my mind...

You will not find a surgeon who has over 180 results via fue documented ON VIDEO with full comb throughs, wet postop hair, showing all angles etc. It makes other surgeons documentation look pale in comparision.

Feriduni is an absolute sweetheart of a gentleman and is very skilled at both strip and FUE. Best hairlines in the business along with Mwamba and Erdogan.

How long in advanced does someone need to book these top surgeons?

3-6 months in general. However you may find free dates available sooner depending.

• 1 month later...
What about Dr Ron Shapiro with Shapiro Medical Group?

He's solid. I might consider him for touch-up work or to add density, but for larger sessions and hairline restorations I'd look across the pond at guys like Bisanga, Lorenzo and Feriduni. Erdogan has been coming up a lot lately as well.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

What makes the guys you mentioned any better or different? Other than thay pop up on these boards?

Are the just as good but cheaper, more expensive... I mean how could they possibly be any better because they are not in the US? What makes them better?

What makes the guys you mentioned any better or different? Other than thay pop up on these boards?

Are they just as good but cheaper, more expensive... I mean how could they possibly be any better because they are not in the US? What makes them better?

Consistency of results.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018