Bonker in 11000 grafts club

So I had my 3rd Hasson and Wong ht yesterday it was for 2741 grafts which takes me just about 11000 grafts.

I've never had Wong ht and apparently its extremely rare to have Dr Hasson and Dr Wong work on you so I'm buzzing Dr Wong is really a great guy he's got a sense of humour like mine so really enjoyed getting to know him, as usual the girl techs are so caring and kind but extremely professional I felt right at home there.

Those that know me will know I got big hair anyway but this op was all about me not having to make sure my hair is always styled right for good illusion now after this op my hair should be able to still cover all gaps when messy my crown was always left longer before to cover more ground now it should be much better as I've had A WONG crown which for me is the best person bar none in the world to do crowns.

Photos on my blog as usual. Peace out! Ha

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

looks like extremely clean and solid work, congrats man

you'll have to update your signature too

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Congrats man. What happened to the 10k club? Now I guess the bar has been raised to the 11 k club :)

I think with my donor, I can reach the 10 K club if I need to but 11 k, thats just crazy!!

Happy growing bud.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Cheers guys I hated my baggy head as a kid I was skinny and tall so made no sense to have these visible rolls on the back of my head but it turns out its a blessing. I

I asked Dr Wong for 4000 but he had to take some of my fue strip out which obviously is a lower hair count area but he says there's plenty more strips for future he said once this settles in a few years could go again. Doubt ill need it though hopefully.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Wow, that is some donor you have there dude, congrats! Thats a lot of time and effort over the years, hats off to you !! A true HT veteran!! :)

Incidentally, is it tricky implanting more grafts in between existing HT grafts? Ive often wondered should i need more work would there be a big risk of transecting existing grafts?

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

No mate they pump your scalp out that's why you get all that stuff running inside your face puffing your eyes post op. There's loads of gaps even on someone with ops of my size, remember you'll never have your scalp full like when you was a teen it's just coverage by illusion of thick terminal hair strand grown out long your actually scalp will still have plenty of gaps under coverage trust me.

I was a nw5a diffuse thinner and worried about my first ht would i get my native follicles transacted Dr Hasson said he had tons of spaces to work on with lots of clearance obviously I trusted him and he was right as he keeps on adding more and more in the middle of all my native and ht hairs now as well.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

No mate they pump your scalp out that's why you get all that stuff running inside your face puffing your eyes post op. There's loads of gaps even on someone with ops of my size, remember you'll never have your scalp full like when you was a teen it's just coverage by illusion of thick terminal hair strand grown out long your actually scalp will still have plenty of gaps under coverage trust me.

I was a nw5a diffuse thinner and worried about my first ht would i get my native follicles transacted Dr Hasson said he had tons of spaces to work on with lots of clearance obviously I trusted him and he was right as he keeps on adding more and more in the middle of all my native and ht hairs now as well.

Cheers bonker, interesting that!:cool:

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Your hair already looks impressive currently Bonker and in 12 months it will look super impressive :D

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

It's my 5th transplant but 3rd by Hasson and Wong.

To answer your question no wasn't necessary my life was already changed for the better but like I said at start of thread this ht is about being able to have a constant thickness even illusion even when messy.

Hair transplants look great in photos but a photo is a split second moment with your hair styled to cover as much scalp as you can in real life you have to move around all day your hair moves about to weaker places which doesn't give as good as a illusion as my photos, this op brings me close to having density no matter what is happening ie wind, sweat, rain etc. This ht opens up more doors for hairstyles too. And I'm graced with extremely good laxity if you've got it rock it!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Congrats on your latest surgery. 5 transplants you have caught up with me now but I can't claim to be in the 10 or 11k club.

Dr Wong is a super nice guy and he has done you proud with that number of grafts for a 5th time round.

Look forward to seeing your progress.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow bro, you went for the home run here! I know exactly where you are coming from. My hair when dry looks solid. When wet, or with too much/certain types of product it looks like I'm thinning. Also under certain lighting you can tell it's not native density. Good growing to you!

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Cheers guys. It's defo hair greed but why on earth not go for it Dr Wong says if needed I could defo have another strip then could probably get another 3000 fue so there's still plenty of option but I really don't see my self having anymore.

It's been a absolute war this hair loss lark I'm one tough guy mentally and physically but I'm not ashamed to say hair loss had me crying like a little girl when I was a 19 year old kid feels good to have defeated it but its been a war that's for sure.

Garage was great to chat with you on phone a few months ago and if you ever come up north ill defo hook up with you and show you my doo and anyone who's interested in seeing a Hasson Wong ht in person. I've just been chilling with Lorenzo in vancouver top lad his ht looks awesome too.

Hairthere not spoke to you in ages pal hope you're well, have you got any links to your progress and photos I always liked following your story as the curly hair ones are interesting.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Likewise bonker, always good to see some old schoolers on here! Yes, my intention was to update my blog with new/better pics and a more comprehensive blog. Got a little side tracked, though.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

11,000! Wow. Congratulations. Really excited to watch this mature.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hair transplants look great in photos but a photo is a split second moment with your hair styled to cover as much scalp as you can in real life you have to move around all day your hair moves about to weaker places which doesn't give as good as a illusion

Lot of truth in those words! that's why we all get hair greed

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks guys. This should be my last ever ht so gonna try get as much detail on my blog again as possible so newbies have a blog to check time scales of growth through all my work when I'm not around as much. When I was a newbie i used to search high and low for blogs that have got honest day light photos and monthly updates through shock loss all in one place as oppose to odd photos on different threads of the forum, hopefully my blog will be able to help people through the annoying growth wait and ugly duckling phase.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

It's hard to say really but Dr Wong says another strip so 2000 - 3000 then could fue whole donor area probably would get about another 3000 fue before it looked moth eaten so quite a lot really but one thing is for sure the big skin roll overs on the back of my head I was lucky to be born with aren't visible right now so all that extra scalp I had and laxity is like a average persons now.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Nice meeting you again. Your results looked great before now its going to look fantastic.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

You too Lorenzo it's always a pleasure.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1