2,781 grafts with Dr. Diep

m0dthispny

Dude your thread was the reason I chose Diep, one of the best results on this site no doubt.

Same here!!! I used to lurk on this thread before I registered lol. It is an absolutely amazing result!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hello everyone!! Been a while since i last posted, here are some updated pics of my hair from the last year. The slick back look was last summer, i cut a good amount off but growing it back the top and sides to be able to slick it back. If it wasn't for this forum I would have probably never found Dr. Diep which is why I will do my best to keep this thread updated.

Is my HT perfect? No, also, the hair definitely looks denser if its longer, but still very thankful and fortunate to have such a good HT.

2ldy2o9.jpg

26470av.jpg

2jbrt3m.jpg

2aetfdj.jpg

• Administrators

G easy is that you? Haha looks fantastic dude.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
looks great man! Your postings definitely helped me decide to take Dr. Diep about 6 weeks ago. Also, do you take propecia or finasteride at all?

thank you :)

nah - just taking mens one a day, fish oil, b complex and a good biotin.

How old were you when you got this hair transplant? Are you on any medication?

I got it right before I turned 30.

No medication, just taking mens one a day, fish oil, b complex and a good biotin.

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Damn man, it's crazy that you were my inspiration for going to Dr. Diep, now it's been 5 years. Your hair looks better than ever. I'm definitely digging that hairstyle 🙌

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 minute ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Damn man, it's crazy that you were my inspiration for going to Dr. Diep, now it's been 5 years. Your hair looks better than ever. I'm definitely digging that hairstyle 🙌

thanks man - yea, it's looking really good, best decision ever!! I know a lot of guys post up to 1 year then you don't hear from them again, so I wanted to continue to post ever year or so.

3 minutes ago, shookwon33 said:

Crazy transformation man @m0dthispny. I was wondering if you had any more before surgery pics  like how your hair was other than your first post in this thread which perhaps didnt provide the best angle. Was just curious to get a better idea from where you started

yea, here is one from right before the surgery where he drew the hairline.

Capture.JPG

• Administrators
14 hours ago, m0dthispny said:

yea, here is one from right before the surgery where he drew the hairline.

Capture.JPG

Damn that's a big difference, by chance do you take meds? Doesn't look like you've lost any additional hair in the midscalp or crown. I think we're around the same age right 34?

View my thread

14 hours ago, shookwon33 said:

Wow very nice. Looks like your hairline was lowered by 2 inches wouldn't you say? Impressive. I think mine was about a 1 inch lower if you follow my thread. @m0dthispny

I would say probably 2.5 inches on corners and slightly less in the middle.

4 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Damn that's a big difference, by chance do you take meds? Doesn't look like you've lost any additional hair in the midscalp or crown. I think we're around the same age right 34?

nope, no meds., and I am 35 years old.

I THINK so far so good, I can obviously tell when I examine closely where my native hair begins and where he transplanted, and it doesn't seem to have gone further back. My hair loss was weird, I felt it happened al of a sudden when I was like 24-25 and it didn't really go back any further. I could be wrong, but nothing is noticeable yet..hopefully stays this way!

Edited by m0dthispny

27 minutes ago, det9925 said:

I think its a shame to the whole dam industry that Dr Diep is the only guy that can give such a natural looking hairlines.

who said that? at the time I was impressed with Dr. Dieps work and he was in cali so i went to him.. I am sure if i were to do it now there would be other viable options as well.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, m0dthispny said:

nope, no meds., and I am 35 years old.

I THINK so far so good, I can obviously tell when I examine closely where my native hair begins and where he transplanted, and it doesn't seem to have gone further back. My hair loss was weird, I felt it happened al of a sudden when I was like 24-25 and it didn't really go back any further. I could be wrong, but nothing is noticeable yet..hopefully stays this way!

Haha close a year off haha. Well congratulations man, like I said I used to browse your thread and be inspired. 

View my thread