2,781 grafts with Dr. Diep

m0dthispny

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one month post op (dr diep) and your results are very encouraging ! What makes you say it's not perfect ? I see a full head of hair bro.

well, you can't achieve perfection with any surgery, thats why i'm saying that.

the right side density is a little softer than the left, if i had to nitpick.

but yes, its a full head of hair and im grateful for it!

Dam that's one hot HT...

This Dr is doing some great work on the quite if you ask me.

Even tho there is not a lot of choices for FUE in the USA he's defo up there with the best IMHO.

Congrats dude you must be stoked & high as a kite with this stella result.

• 6 months later...
  • Administrators

One of the best hairlines I've seen, this thread was one of the many reasons I chose Dr. Diep for my hairline, it's been 2 months still in the ugly duckling stage:(

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Why won't he show off?

Two words-: Killer hairline!

Generally most users disappear after having HT only some keep us updated, hence Thank You for keeping us updated!

when it comes to HT, what i looked for were patient posted results. It's never easy choosing a doctor so i wanted to document everything from a-z..if my threads can help others decide on a doctor, then I've fulfilled my job.

good growth and density, unfortunately I too am not a fan of Dr. Diep's zig zag hairline designs. While I know he does it to make it look natural, I think it is too asymetrical, exactly the same pattern across the entire hairline - which is not what's found in nature - Rahal or H&W hairlines always seem to hit the mark in terms of their naturalness - this is not to diminish the work you had done, just some constructive criticism, best wishes

Edited by home1212

• Administrators
good growth and density, unfortunately I too am not a fan of Dr. Diep's zig zag hairline designs. While I know he does it to make it look natural, I think it has too symetry, exactly the same pattern across the entire hairline - which is not what's found in nature - Rahal or H&W hairlines always seem to hit the mark in terms of their naturalness - this is not to diminish the work you had done, just some constructive criticism, best wishes

I think that hairline looks fantastic and natural, especially since he combed his hair back it really show cases the work. I can't think of a patient review that's had a better hairline. I'd love to see if Dr. Feller really thinks this is just 80% growth, this isn't even 3,000 grafts.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

good growth and density, unfortunately I too am not a fan of Dr. Diep's zig zag hairline designs. While I know he does it to make it look natural, I think it has too symetry, exactly the same pattern across the entire hairline - which is not what's found in nature - Rahal or H&W hairlines always seem to hit the mark in terms of their naturalness - this is not to diminish the work you had done, just some constructive criticism, best wishes

Agreed. I don't think this is Diep's best hairline work I've seen. The zig-zag is just too pronounced on this one.

Hard to tell what the yield was like as the flash photography can make results seem thicker than they really are.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• Administrators
Agreed. I don't think this is Diep's best hairline work I've seen. The zig-zag is just too pronounced on this one.

Hard to tell what the yield was like as the flash photography can make results seem thicker than they really are.

Page 11 only one picture was taken with flash, the rest look like they were taken under bathroom light. Op correct me if I'm wrong.

View my thread

only a few pics from early on were taken with a flash. all my recent pics are in bathroom with no flash.

i understand everyone has their allegiance to a dr. of their choice, which is fine, you're all entitled to your own opinions.

end of day i'm super happy and have no regrets with Dr. Diep.

thanks for all the positive comments.

Hey what's up man, I just had a few questions for you. I too had an FUE procedure with Dr. Diep. I am currently post-open day 10. Unfortunately I am not so satisfied with the results. I only had 2200 grafts to the same area as yours. I still have scabbing and notices some grafts coming off with the scabs. Have you had any of these problems, and how was has your hair been growing? Thanks for your time and help