2,781 grafts with Dr. Diep

m0dthispny

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mind posting or messaging me pictures of how your hair looks short at 6 months post op (or 7 months now, right?). I'm curious to see if length plays such a significant role in the appearance of density.

Dr. Diep also performed my hair transplant and I'm currently a little over 3 months post op. You can see my progress here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177064-2-460-fue-hair-transplant-doctor-john-diep.html#post2406853

Anyways, your hair looks great already. I'm looking forward to seeing your 12 month results.

Do you mind posting or messaging me pictures of how your hair looks short at 6 months post op (or 7 months now, right?). I'm curious to see if length plays such a significant role in the appearance of density.

Dr. Diep also performed my hair transplant and I'm currently a little over 3 months post op. You can see my progress here: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177064-2-460-fue-hair-transplant-doctor-john-diep.html#post2406853

Anyways, your hair looks great already. I'm looking forward to seeing your 12 month results.

i unfortunately don't, when i buzzed my hair with a #2 at 6 months post op, there were definitely some areas that seemed weak. for the most part the grafts were there, but it just didn't look as dense. my hair has grown back and it looks good now.

so to answer your question, yes! length definitely plays a significant role in density, but looking at your pics you have pretty good length. it's important that all the transplanted hair is at the same length as your native hair, so if you had some stragglers that are shorter than others, you won't have as much density.

are you happy with the results so far?

i unfortunately don't, when i buzzed my hair with a #2 at 6 months post op, there were definitely some areas that seemed weak. for the most part the grafts were there, but it just didn't look as dense. my hair has grown back and it looks good now.

so to answer your question, yes! length definitely plays a significant role in density, but looking at your pics you have pretty good length. it's important that all the transplanted hair is at the same length as your native hair, so if you had some stragglers that are shorter than others, you won't have as much density.

are you happy with the results so far?

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I'm happy with the growth I've had considering that it has only been 14 weeks. It's still too early though. It looks like a good amount of grafts still haven't surfaced and the transplanted hair is still thin and has a wiry texture.

Looks great so far modthispny, you'd have a killer mop of hair if you decide to grow your hair (back and sides) longer as well as the top. At 7 months, can't hardly see any gaps. It'd be thick as a box-hedge at 15months.:eek::)

Dr.Diep does some great work.

Edited by Loags79

Looks great so far modthispny, you'd have a killer mop of hair if you decide to grow your hair (back and sides) longer as well as the top. At 7 months, can't hardly see any gaps. It'd be think as a box-hedge at 15months.:eek::)

Dr.Diep does some great work.

thank you. i'm definitely growing out the top but the sides and back i cut short, going for that front pomp hairstyle with short sides.

density is definitely there and overall im very pleased with the results!!

it takes patience!

• 2 months later...

Here is an 11 month/1 week update. Needless to say, I'm beyond thrilled with the results.

this picture was taken about 1 month post-op, I had no shock-loss, this is only to show how my hairline was before the surgery.

6_1month3days.jpg

6 month picture just for comparison sake.

31_6months.jpg

54_11months7days.jpg

55_11months7days.jpg

can I see your forum cop badge please?

:rolleyes:

Please do not take it personal, but these double posts is unfair for the other real guys who share their experience here and for the other doctors.

MODERATORS,

This thread and other one is the same and one of them should be removed.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173759-2-781-grafts-dr-diep.html

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/177177-9-months-post-op-2-781-grafts-fue.html

fbi.jpg.3e7111f94f67862b94be7e012fc16258.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I just had a 2500 FUE session with Dr Diep, so far so good, are you taking any meds like propecia? Great results by the way, your post helped me jump the Dr Diep bandwagon! Oh and one more question since its been a while, hows everything? do you feel like you need another transplant?

Yep a agree

Dr Diep is not popular on this forum for whatever reason maybe because he sometimes gets excited about that zig zag hairline stuff he does but I think on certain Pts like this one looks as natural as it can be.

What people don't seem to note that a hairline is not perfect & doing a kind of zig zag gives the look of natural over density which I would go for all day long IMHO.

Nice to see some posters in the corner of this Dr he is well under rated IMHO & from what I've seen & read that he really puts is heart & soul into his work.

Good updates poster at the half way mark & looking really good & will only get better from mth 6 /12.

Thanks for updates.

On your 11 month pic did you use any styling product to get it to stay up like that? What direction does your hair grow naturally?

it kind of goes forward, but i blow dry it up.

i used imperial matte pomade paste. it looks shiny because of the hairspray i used.