My journey: Hair Transplant with Dr Koray Erdogan, 2400 grafts and PRP (08/10/2013)

Yaz89

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Yaz, yeah all of the results I've seen from Koray and his team look really natural I was hoping he would continue updating vids on his YouTube channel though, as he has stopped updating them since 2012.

Hey Yaz89! I'm 3 months and 2 weeks post op. I'm out of the ugly duckling stage! I've been reading your posts, good luck and happy growing! I had my procedure done by Dr. Rahal in Ottawa. 2579 grafts FUE.

Hi man! I just hit 3 months and 2 weeks today! Were twins lol. I check your profile. Thanks, good luck to you as well...its going to be a good spring!

Hi Yaz,

your results look really good so far, well done. You have an exciting few months ahead of you. Happy growing!

Thank you. Yep, not much has happened as its only 3 months. I spoke to my after support worker and she showed my pics to Dr Koray yesterday. He said by May I should see some results. That would be 7 months post of by then; I understand you need to give it at least 18 months.

Thanks Yaz, yeah all of the results I've seen from Koray and his team look really natural I was hoping he would continue updating vids on his YouTube channel though, as he has stopped updating them since 2012.

I am not sure why they stopped YouTube videos but if you check their official results page which is ASMED Dr Koray Erdogan - Premium Class FUE Hair Transplantation. Its regularly updated and it be great help to you.

• 2 weeks later...

4 months update: Well hair line is progressing really well. A bit concerned about slow growth is some parts of the transplanted areas. Numbness has greatly subsided; still feels tender and numb in the middle of the head. This area was also transplanted. Maybe the grafts still haven't kicked out yet. So far, for 4 months its looking very promising. Currently I have been on fin since my h/t. No side-effects at all! Still a long a way to go yet.

5b32dce18578e_Frontview.jpg.8d21b5408e184a511f84555e454a6534.jpg

5b32dce233869_Leftprofile.jpg.4a26e62f6cbe50b3a6beaef3a2f03dca.jpg

5b32dce23f872_Rightprofile.jpg.a0b94a4d980bc3def5f2fc5ad41a946b.jpg

5b32dce259cfb_FrontviewII.jpg.2653d10434b6b45f35e6d9cacc165b71.jpg

5b32dce26d3aa_LeftprofileII.jpg.a8f829baf830c2802cc9c18a84ad04bb.jpg

5b32dce281a2f_RightprofileII.jpg.21e177915837990200621b1815eab5c5.jpg

I'm a big fan of Dr. Erdogan's FUE results. Looks really great! Congrats on your new hair!! =)

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Looking great Yaz, thanks for the updates.The next few months should be fun !

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Hey man, I am happy for you! It looks great! Do not forget you are only at the 4 months mark. This is really awesome! Enjoy the coming months!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I'm a big fan of Dr. Erdogan's FUE results. Looks really great! Congrats on your new hair!! =)

Best,

Mike

Thank you! Dr Koray is an excellent doctor. Its only 4 months and I want more...hair greed lol!

Looking great Yaz, thanks for the updates.The next few months should be fun !

Hey Scooter. Hope your well mate and getting on well with your recent surgery. A few months time you will be at my stage of the progress! Hold on...

Hey man, I am happy for you! It looks great! Do not forget you are only at the 4 months mark. This is really awesome! Enjoy the coming months!

Yes Denny! Imagine how its going to be in a few months time....

Hey Yaz

I'm booked for my surgery with Dr Koray in March. Did you stay in the Nice Royal Hotel and if so was there a safe in the room and did you have to pay for your room with cash or did you pay on a card.

I am taking a large amount of money with me so I want to weigh up my options with cash/card etc

Thanks for your time

Hey Yaz

I'm booked for my surgery with Dr Koray in March. Did you stay in the Nice Royal Hotel and if so was there a safe in the room and did you have to pay for your room with cash or did you pay on a card.

I am taking a large amount of money with me so I want to weigh up my options with cash/card etc

Thanks for your time

Hiya mate. I stayed at the Asia City Hotel which is 5 mins away from the clinic. There was a safe in the room. I paid using Euros at the hotel. In Turkey majority of places and services such as taxis, fast food shops, general grocers, phone shops take Turkish Lira; as its Turkey lol. Well I did have the option to pay with lira, euros or pounds for my hotel stay. I used Euros. Don't worry about carrying money with you as its a very safe country/ city. You be fine. Make sure you do take a significant amount of Lira with you. I made the mistaken of converting only a few lira when I left for Turkey. And had to convert to Lira when I realised majority of places only take Lira

I just realised something. Thanks to Denny and his thread. Denny posted a photo of Delek; Dr Koray's most experienced tech who receives much praise was the main tech who worked on me! I didn't ask her name and didn't realised who she was! Now thinking about I am very happy to know I was in good hands and hopefully my final result will awesome. My good friend Denny had his surgery a few days ago and I wish him good luck! I wouldn't be where I was today if it wasn't to Denny and his support

Hey my friend! What a great way to start my day reading you message! I am glad I could help you some how and I am sure we are gonna keep in touch! Thank you for the good wishes and let them grow! ;-)

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 2 weeks later...

A quick update. Have noticeable little growth which looks good. Still a long way to go yet but its looking promising!

5b32dd39d81a4_photo1.jpg.726989ba9da9d3e7ec745a72cf5924b9.jpg

5b32dd3a28234_photo21.jpg.6e712965e2b36214b595286833a6b372.jpg

5b32dd3a3becc_photo31.jpg.4758b31a806c8e55078991bddd519323.jpg

5b32dd3a54c8d_photo41.jpg.0d0e1e687c4de72b876b8e116c2ecdc8.jpg

5b32dd3a69da7_photo51.jpg.91d9837eeb182f4f1865d85fc4d95108.jpg

Thanks alot Yaz, I didnt realize you replied until just now while re reading your thread.I made a 1 month update here last week and getting anxious You have to be very excited your 4 months are looking very good.To think you are just beginning to grow.Thanks for the updates buddy

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

Thank you Scooter. It has been one hell of a ride and many more months to come! The hairline is coming through but the area behind the hairline is lagging behind. Well its only nearly 5 months, hopefully the next few months the fruit should blossom further.

Really need to get some out-door photos in natural sunlight. The weather has been horrible for the past 8 weeks in the UK

I started on proscar 4 months ago and my last pill finished this friday. I have ordered a years supply of branded proscar today from a GP who provides private prescription of fin here in the UK. Hopefully it should arrive this Wednesday or Thursday. My question is I would have not taken fin for 5-6 days. Can a shed start or would I lose a some hairs? Fin is doing wonders for me; hair is thicker, growing out more and crown is looking better in years. A doctors opinion would be grateful.

• 4 weeks later...

I didn't bother updating my 5 month mark. I had a really short hair cut as the growth level seem slow. Right now I am 5 months and 2 weeks post op. I feel really down and upset with the progress. Comparing myself to others monthly updates really puts me down. Its really an emotional ride

Hey don't worry at all. It's far too early rite now. Perhaps you shouldn't have got your hair cut so short as you will have to wait for it to grow out before you can really see how things are progressing.

Even though 5.5months is too early to judge anything as you have another 6+ months of growing.

Another thing to bear in mind is that people often don't realise how much progress they've made as they see it everyday.

Do you have any pics? It may be that the growth is starting.

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here: