2808 FUE with Dr Jose Lorenzo at the Farjo Clinic

Readytodoit

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must be going very gently on the recipient mate, with those scabs left! :)

I was rid of all my scabs by day 8 (you'll see it in my thread). At day 7/8 I begun circular massaging while under the shower and it worked a treat. It helped me feel comfortable enough to go out to dinner at 1 week post op, without a cap on.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hey Johnny,

That's all the scabs off now and have noticed that I've lost a few hairs now as well. I knew it was coming and I know it's very early days.

Still pleased I did it and absolutely no regrets so far.

I wouldn't mind if the recipient area actually retained some of its new darker colour because it makes the area look like it has more coverage. That works really well if the hair is cut short in my opinion. Maybe clinics should combine micro scalp pigmentation and grafting as a package, just a thought.

Congratulations. Work looks impressive and Im sure that you are only a few months away from a solid result. Happy growing man! All the best!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi all,

It's now been two weeks to the day since I had my first day of surgery. Most of the scabs have come off, only some at the front remain.

I worked from home for the first week and started back in the office this week. Nobody noticed any signs of surgery. The most that people noticed was that I just had really short hair.

Even the people who knew what I was getting done were amazed at how little there was to see in respect of signs of the procedure.

An added bonus for me was that quite a few people commented that I suited the short hair and that it made me look younger! Bonus. The grey is coming back again so that compliment will probably be short lived.

Anyway, here are a few photos of the progress so far.

Hi mate, how's it coming along?

Hi Fuethatwasclose,

I'm doing fine thanks, been shedding a lot but still coping ok with it looking a bit thinner. Got my first haircut yesterday but only got the sides and back done, never did anything that was near the grafts.

Took it back down to a number 1 and 2 and I'm really liking the very short look. Don't know if it's because of the new found confidence but I can't stop eating! That'll be the next thing I'll have to tackle ;-)

I took some pictures last week at week 4 and I'll try to put them up tomorrow for you to see.

Hi Fuethatwasclose,

I'm doing fine thanks, been shedding a lot but still coping ok with it looking a bit thinner. Got my first haircut yesterday but only got the sides and back done, never did anything that was near the grafts.

Took it back down to a number 1 and 2 and I'm really liking the very short look. Don't know if it's because of the new found confidence but I can't stop eating! That'll be the next thing I'll have to tackle ;-)

I took some pictures last week at week 4 and I'll try to put them up tomorrow for you to see.

Yeah that would be great mate if you could put them up. I've got my procedure with Lorenzo in a couple of weeks. Can't wait man

Hi Fuethatwasclose,

Hi readytodoit congrats mate i saw your thread, how short can you go without the FUE scarring becoming obvious.

Hi Number47,

I just got it cut down to a number one then graduated up to a number two at the back and sides and you can't see any scarring at all. So I think you'd be safe to go to a number one without the scars being visible.

There is still redness visible but that will get better with time.

Hi all,

I had taken pictures at 4 weeks but my daughter took them on my phone and they were upside down - for some reason the picture viewing programme won't turn them back the right way!

So here are a few at 5 weeks (taken 30 mins ago) but in different light - still quite bright but not natural light.

I have a few sore parts and some itching, they aren't spots as far as I can see but seem to be quite red.

Lots of shedding so far, losing large amounts of short hair with a kink at one end (which I assume is the grafted hair) when washing it in the morning...but it still looks good to me so I can't wait until the shedding stops and the growth begins :D

Anyway, here are the photos.

5b32db9022077_20131101_2101161.jpg.1fce5fbddf62c3d16dc6314b5ad36498.jpg

5b32db903af0b_20131101_2100101.jpg.40dc3883735f847d49fe3f570f7cd8a5.jpg

5b32db9051a1a_20131101_2059451.jpg.c4f97baadddd428519feb4b2429f171f.jpg

5b32db9064bf0_20131101_2059361.jpg.dbe23cb5cc7c6d0b9ff62b0a64f35df5.jpg

5b32db907d001_20131101_2059291.jpg.1e51bc5f95adaadda670c8428250c431.jpg

What is the secret of Dr. Lorenzo yield and fast growth. Seems with his hair transplants, the yield is high and growth time is faster :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Looking good mate! I'm just gone past week 10 mark myself. For me the worst bit was from week 5-9, and I think I'm gradually coming out of the ugly duckling period. Like me, you seem to be embracing the buzz! :)

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi mate,

Yeah, I'm doing well. That's me just past the 4 month mark and I'm definitely seeing some encouraging growth. Hairline is good and I seemed to retain quite a few of the grafts there so that's a positive.

Glad you're getting to the end of the shedding, not a good feeling seeing all the little hairs going down the plughole. You've got lots to look forward to.

Are you still feeling ok about it all?

I'll get some pictures up soon, just have to convince the wife to take some. ;-)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Readytodoit how things going?

I'm just 4 days post op with Dr Lorenzo..

First of all I want to tank u for your thread it was very helpful for me to make my choice..

You must be on the 5 month mark and I was wandering if u got any early grow...

If u could ad.. Some pics it would be absolutely fantastic to see at this stage..

Many tanks again and wish u all the best...!!!

Hi everyone,

Now at just over 4.5 months and really pleased so far. Definitely new growth and the hairline is a lot more defined and lower which is great.

Looks better in natural light, always looks a bit worse on an HD camera!

Hopefully a lot more to come. :)

5b32dcee0c5c8_20140130_1703091.jpg.f4e5d7358f661f9252f8bd64243b9cb0.jpg

5b32dcee20e99_20140130_1704101.jpg.24a6221f44036af8fdebdd87c02c0321.jpg

5b32dcee3ad87_20140130_1704201.jpg.0e59e0f07cc5893df5b3a80b14fd1036.jpg

5b32dcee4fb3a_20140130_1701151.jpg.11c9901fbb8f0d42a02bc27244469808.jpg