Recommend an excellent hair surgeon for frontal hairline work!

I got a dodgy hair transplant about 12 years ago here in Ireland, where I live. It was to my frontal receding area. I was able to use dermatch and nanogen for many years to improve the look and hide the fact I had work done. Over the last couple of years, I've lost more hair and I'm at a stage now where I need to fix my hair line.

The denisty of the transplant hairs isn't great and does not look natural. I attended the best hair surgeon in Ireland a couple of months ago for a consultation to improve matters. I've seen his work and he is very good but he is very, very expensive but only does FUT. I don't want to go down the road of a strip scar again.

I am looking for a surgron that does FUE and will do a top notch job on my hairline. I don't want to have to use dermatch or nanogen to conceal a bad job. So I want to be able to wear my hair dry or apply a gel to it to style it and have no one know I have had work done. In essence, I need a touch up on my hairline to improve a previous bad hair transplant.

I have heard there are some good hair surgeons in Belgium, but are there anyone A1, top notch surgeons in Britain known for excellent work on the hairline.

Could any of ye name a few British/European doctors that have a proven track record?

Thanking You

Leindub

No responses at all? I'd get more feedback from a dead pigeon out my back garden.

Damn, have some patience!!

I'd say if you are looking for fue exclusively and you want to stay in the UK or Europe then Dr. Lorenzo is going to be your top choice as he his moving to London. In Belgium you you have Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni and a few others. And then there is Turkey where you have Dr. Doganay, Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Demirsoy.

Edited by greatjob

VI'd say if you are looking for fue exclusively and you want to stay in the UK or Europe then Dr. Lorenzo is going to be your top choice as he his moving to London. In Belgium you you have Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Feriduni and a few others. And then there is Turkey where you have Dr. Doganay, Dr. Erdogan and Dr. Demirsoy.!!!

Totally agree with this!!!

Konior, Rahal, Shapiro

I think we're going to have to be a little more specific when we say Shapiro, especially with the newer people on the forums. It has come to my attention that there is also a Canadian Shapiro. So we have a Paul Shapiro, Ron Shapiro, Larry Shapiro and Jerry Shapiro.. Wouldn't want to give someone the wrong information about who you're talking to :).

Spanker was talking either about Ron or Paul Shapiro, both from Minneapolis Minnesota.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Dr. Hasson, Dr. Konior, Dr. Rahal, Shapiro Medical group

Choose one and should be fine as these are the best of best

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Bhatti does in 1$/er graft I think its cheapest in the world and his results are good.make sure you tell him to cover temple points as I have seen he lacks their but with some suggestion and seeing results of others one can do if one ls believing in learning curve.tickets to India from Europe is also cheap i think .at the end of day its ur call.remeber bhatti charges 1$/per graft and he does fabulous job you can check his result on forum

For great FUE there is Erdogan(Turkey), Hakan(Turkey), Feriduni(Belgium), Bisanga(Belgium), Mwamba(Belgium), Reddy(UK) and Lorenzo(UK). I don't particularly think much of Shapiro or Rahal's FUE in general. Hasson and Wong don't practice FUE and I have never seen a Konior FUE result.

• 3 weeks later...

In the last few weeks, I've read alot about Lorenzo, seems lots of good stuff. As I am in Ireland, it would be handy to get work done in England if I am to travel. The thing is, hasn't he joined forces with Farjo. Do they charge the same price and who is better. I've diffuse hair, so really looking for expertise in that field.

Yes but does anyone know what's happened to his website?

Been trying to visit it for several weeks but just get a message saying "Document has moved".

Works fine for me: MYWHTC - Dr Patrick Mwamba - Hair Transplants and Treatments

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day