My Repair Is Almost Complete (w/pics.)

wylie

Tom3456 thanks for asking this question I hv ask this to patients too bcz I really wanna know if dr bhati charges 1$ for same thing fue whether head hair or beard or body hair how much really his doctor charges

Why don't you contact the clinic then?

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

wylie my question to you here again as you came between mine and yaz conversation. I requested you to send me your current pic of clean shaven mandible from where 5000 plus grafts were extracted. You said in caucasian their is zero scarring. I am happy about it that you got no scarring. Can you post your current pic remmeber make sure it shows different angles you can cover your face but your forehead I mean to say everyone has seen as you have posted your head hair shots. Please take your pic with jaw stretched outward and in resting position also and please your headhair should be included. I mean full face shot uptil neck but you can smear your face on photoshop or you can dark it.

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, I can clean shave, no visible sign of scarring. A couple things you should know:

1) All grafts were taken from below the jawline. I keep a light beard for my own preference, because I like it, but my face remains untouched from harvesting.

2) I have few grafts left below the jawline, maybe 500. My neck does not need to be shaved but around twice a week. It used to be daily. I will visit Dr. Umar one more time next month for 400 grafts, an afternoon session. He does afternoon sessions of 700 or less grafts.

3) There is zero evidence of beard extractions. I have never heard of a Caucasian complaining of scarring from a beard extraction. If you are Indian or Asian you might want to consult with someone like Dr. Bhatti, seems to have a lot of experience with these skin types and beard grafts, although I bet Dr. Umar does as well. I'm really not too sure.

Hope this helps.

Hey hi, hope you are fine. I want to echo FUEONLY's sentiments that how the donor looks after extraction of 5000 grafts only below the jawline?

I do not want to offend you anyways. Can you please post few pictures from top and back of your head also?

Thanks you.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Moderators

I would have thought it would be a lot thicker and cover a larger area for having so many grafts done unless you needed to use a lot of them in the scars. Without seeing before pictures I can't tell. It does at least look natural.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...