Dr Lorenzo 1601 Follicular units

Farjo & Spain's Injertocapilar in Joint Venture - News | Farjo | Hair Transplant | Farjo Hair Institute & Clinic | UK

This patient is in his mid 30's and wished to strengthen his hairline zone.Here we see the result of a procedure of 1601 units.

He is very happy with the outcome and his hair loss is stable via hair medications.

Mick

5b32d996de98e_2JLMG31_01.12F1(1).jpg.19a241eb6152f6b5eb9f8a19b4faee88.jpg

5JLMG31_01_12F2.jpg.da5b76ce1c418afe57553f3ede954a18.jpg

7JLMG11_02_12F1.jpg.1066e9c8361565cc494794ef0a4014ae.jpg

11JLMG24_11_12F3.jpg.f3627e0214f3a0fe4433c4fa05aff307.jpg

11JLMG24_11_12L1.jpg.97844b5fc15859652c9f67a3ff343613.jpg

11JLMG24_11_12L2.jpg.0a50a8df176f27c633124669ec048981.jpg

10JLMG24_11_12F2.jpg.8b141ea34aee978bedb85719549bf8d2.jpg

Patient coordinator for Dr. Bessam Farjo who is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Mick-

Looks like another excellent result from Dr. Lorenzo!! How long after the procedure were these photos shot? Just trying to gauge if this result is completely matured yet?

I had no idea until just now that Drs. Farjo and Dr. Lorenzo are merging for a joint venture. I explored the write-up on the website, and think this will be a very positive move for the business!! Should be an unstoppable trio! Congrats on that!!

Best,

Mike

Edited by agenteye

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Nice to see a small procedure from lorenzo as they all seem to be mega-sessions;)

Great result, Mick when can patients book to see Lorenzo for a consultation in Manchester? I visited the clinic about 5 years ago but believe you have moved??

Very nice and good to see a smaller frontal procedure as James84 said.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I have never seen a HT Doctor in my life that his transplanted grafts yield more than Lorenzo. I really wish one day he reduces his rates and become more affordable and not more than Euro 5 per graft. Lorenzo does WONDERS with his Implanter. Indeed very impressive for a FUE surgery :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I have never seen a HT Doctor in my life that his transplanted grafts yield more than Lorenzo. I really wish one day he reduces his rates and become more affordable and not more than Euro 5 per graft. Lorenzo does WONDERS with his Implanter. Indeed very impressive for a FUE surgery :-)

You say: " I have never seen a HT Doctor in my life that his transplanted grafts yield more than Lorenzo."

Ok, guess why he doesn't lower his rates? they wont sell a Porsche 918 Spyder for the same price as a 1980 ford Galaxie 500!

Sorry Im a little bitter, Im the guy with the Galaxie 500 haha

You say: " I have never seen a HT Doctor in my life that his transplanted grafts yield more than Lorenzo."

Ok, guess why he doesn't lower his rates? they wont sell a Porsche 918 Spyder for the same price as a 1980 ford Galaxie 500!

Sorry Im a little bitter, Im the guy with the Galaxie 500 haha

Well if it was an early 60's Galaxie you wouldn't be bitter :cool:

Thanks a lot for the response, Mick! Great result by Dr. Lorenzo! Very impressive!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

As always an amazing transformation!! I agree though about cost, it's typical uk attitude of paying more than anywhere else in Europe is ok, which it isn't!! Alot of people simply cannot afford his rates, period!!! Which is a shame as I'd of thought dr Lorenzo would of kept his rates on par with what he charged in Spain, Madrid!! Which isn't known for cut price anything!!! I love his work, but also there's some real talent in Belgium for less money and turkey for alot less money and to be fair they produce amazing results also!!!! I really hope dr Lorenzo rethinks his prices although he may not NEED to, it would just be nice that the average joe could benefit from his obvious skill!!

As always an amazing transformation!! I agree though about cost, it's typical uk attitude of paying more than anywhere else in Europe is ok, which it isn't!! Alot of people simply cannot afford his rates, period!!! Which is a shame as I'd of thought dr Lorenzo would of kept his rates on par with what he charged in Spain, Madrid!! Which isn't known for cut price anything!!! I love his work, but also there's some real talent in Belgium for less money and turkey for alot less money and to be fair they produce amazing results also!!!! I really hope dr Lorenzo rethinks his prices although he may not NEED to, it would just be nice that the average joe could benefit from his obvious skill!!

I second to that :)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

A surgeon's rates include a number of factors, not just his skill. He has overhead and salaries to pay. For example, Dr. Lorenzo's rent could be three times higher than Dr. X in Madrid.

My suggestion, if you really want to see a particular doc (but can't afford him), is to wait longer, and save longer. Also, some surgeons will cut you a break with a standby rate.

I would not let cost or location deter me from seeing the HT doctor I felt most comfortable with and whose work I really loved. An HT is an investment in your looks, but also your overall happiness.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Can Dr. Lorenzo please stop doing HTs? He's making me really want to forgo any surgery until I can afford him!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

• 5 months later...

videos:

33-year-old patient with a stable alopecia and a small frontal recession. No alopecia background in his relatives. We carry out a minimum surgery to boost his frontal hairline: 1601 FU’s (3552 hairs; 2.2 hair/graft; 0.75 mm punch, 42 to 49 hair texture) After one year, we decided to do a very small retouch, and the patient want to razor, best opportunity to evaluate his donor and recipient area.

First procedure:

Second procedure:

Jose Antonio

ICC-Injertocapilar.com-Dr. Lorenzo, Dra Vila.

- I work in ICC-Spain human resources, I’m not a sales rep/patient liaison.

- For information, valuations and budget:

coordinadorpacientes@injertocapilar.com(Spain); Mick@farjo.com (MCR)

- New Vimeo Website: https://vimeo.com/user23345553/videos

- New Youtube Website:https://www.youtube.com/shubbapahte

- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/injerto.capilar

- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injertocapilar

Dr. Jose Lorenzo is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network