2 months 3 weeks post op FUE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

just wanted update that I sent an email to my surgeon and he advised that this is transient and nothing to worry. There is nothing can be done as this stage.

Hope to see transplanted hair regrow.

Thanks

I told you it is nothing to worry about! Your just a late "shedder" I just think that the hairs have detached from the follicles and the new hairs will be just behind ready to come through.

I told you it is nothing to worry about! Your just a late "shedder" I just think that the hairs have detached from the follicles and the new hairs will be just behind ready to come through.

I hope so mate. I hope you are right about late shedder. I don't mind going back bald but as long as transplanted hair grow back.

Yes I really liked the look at 5 months and few weeks.

thanks guys

• 1 month later...

Hi,

8 months post op.

I am not shedding that much like a while ago. Now I see its growing more and getting a natural look. I know I will not have a proper density but I am sure you agree that there is 100% positive difference than my pic 1hour before HT.

I am happy so far.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, thanks for your replies and comments.

Yes it definitely looking different and better than pr-ht and yes I am very pleased so far.

Do you think I will have more growth, ticker hair and density or is this the end result of 4000 grafts? on the 8th of January 2014 I will reach 9 months post op.

thanks

Hi guys, thanks for your replies and comments.

Yes it definitely looking different and better than pr-ht and yes I am very pleased so far.

Do you think I will have more growth, ticker hair and density or is this the end result of 4000 grafts? on the 8th of January 2014 I will reach 9 months post op.

thanks

I think there is some scope for it to improve, but ultimately those grafts were spread over quite a big area. On the whole it looks a good start.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...

can you please show us some new pictures?

I don't want to make you sad buddy but your hairline is not good at all. There is an empty spot in the middle and the hairline looks thin. I have seen also your other pictures and its not really an impressive job. Are you happy with the results? Doesn't look 4000 grafts to me. Please show us some more pictures

who was your surgeon?

Hi guys, thanks for your comments.

This pic was taken today, got a bad quality camera so hope its clear enough.

How was your shedding phase.I read somewhere that "End of Month 1 The follicles enter a resting phase. You will look very much like you did before the procedure."

Pls reply as I am experiencing shedding from 2 nd week. Now I am on 1 month mark.

First pic is 1 month & 2nd is 2 weeks when crusts was over.

image.jpg.922f56e6924cfbc8ce014413bf2ecf32.jpg