2 months 3 weeks post op FUE

Hi all

just wanted to share my 2 months 3 weeks progress pic. Sorry I have a very bad camera so the quality isn't great.

the left pic is 1 hour before the surgery. I keep my hair much shorter now.

I see many new hair all over the place, some of them all long but weak yet.

I didn't shed that much hair.

ignore the hair line on the left pic, I was experimenting :)

So far I am happy with the results as its really very early days, not expecting anything more than this at the moment.

I will post a pic on the 5th month.

regards

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hi,

Just wanted to share my exactly 4 months fue post op.

The hair is growing, not balanced yet but there is growth. Also since 3 weeks I notice hair is getting ticker and darker.

4 months, I am not expecting anything yet as they say after 6 months one should be satisfied with their hair.

Donor area is clean (no sign of ht). I do get 1 or 2 pimples once in a while.

I don't wear hat, people do ask me how come I got hair now as I was bald on top.

so far I am happy about the progress.

I am not on any special hair growth boost medication or any special shampoo.

Good diet and natural shampoo is doing the job for me.

Looking good mate :)

Hi,

Just wanted to share my exactly 4 months fue post op.

The hair is growing, not balanced yet but there is growth. Also since 3 weeks I notice hair is getting ticker and darker.

4 months, I am not expecting anything yet as they say after 6 months one should be satisfied with their hair.

Donor area is clean (no sign of ht). I do get 1 or 2 pimples once in a while.

I don't wear hat, people do ask me how come I got hair now as I was bald on top.

so far I am happy about the progress.

I am not on any special hair growth boost medication or any special shampoo.

Good diet and natural shampoo is doing the job for me.

• 5 weeks later...

can you tell who did your surgery and do you have just post op pic.

That will let us know whether you got grafts only in hairline and midscalp and crown or just hairline and midscalp.So far in this light and period of months you mentioned growth is good.

I would like to see the post op pic to know where grafts were placed and how far it was spreaded .

Hi guys thank you for your replies,

here as requested the just post-op pics and also pic taken today just after the haircut. I have a bad camera so the quality isn't the greatest.

I will tell you the name of the surgery at 12 months post-op:)

thank you

after seeing this pic i would say good job and i would wait atleast till 6 months mark and then 8 then 10 then 12 months to get atleast 80% of growth.

Can you post post op pic of current date the one which you posted of current iis an very dark shade

can you take it in good light and post so it will help to gauge how hairs are growing

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Please see my result of 5 months and 2 weeks and 6 months and 1 week.

I am now 6 months and 1 week post op and my transplanted hair is shedding a lot since couple of weeks. Transplanted hair looks really thin and my hands are full of hair when taking shower.

I don't taking any growth medications. I have been using this Alpecine shampoo and stopped since last week just to be on the safe side.

I am on Sebamed everyday shampoo now.

I was very happy with the results at 5 months and 2weeks post op, head looked full and natural but now its going back to balding stage and the hair is really thin.

I know live style can contribute to hair loss, I am eating very healthy and exercising. I don't smoke and I don't drink, I don't have any kind of stress or depression as well.

Please advice.

thank you

another - I think that's your problem - you are eating very healthy and exercising, you don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't have any kind of stress or depression. You are unlike normal people with all our vices, issues and problems!

Seriously though, have you sent your pictures to your clinic/surgeon and asked for advice or an explanation? Perhaps your hair is just experiencing an unusual or severe shedding phase.

I think it is best that you get a professional opinion what is going on from your doctor, rather than from the amateur experts on this forum, as your doctor will no doubt know best and put your mind at rest.

another - I think that's your problem - you are eating very healthy and exercising, you don't smoke, you don't drink, you don't have any kind of stress or depression. You are unlike normal people with all our vices, issues and problems!

Seriously though, have you sent your pictures to your clinic/surgeon and asked for advice or an explanation? Perhaps your hair is just experiencing an unusual or severe shedding phase.

I think it is best that you get a professional opinion what is going on from your doctor, rather than from the amateur experts on this forum, as your doctor will no doubt know best and put your mind at rest.

what the hair like now any better ?