Who should get an HT?

KO

John Travolta so he can ditch those ridiculous pieces.

Daniel Craig?

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Prince William!! I don't know why, but his hair loss drives me nuts when I see it.......

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

I agree Agenteye, that guy has so much money that he could afford to have a full head of hair no problem!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

Hahaha. Well, maybe it's a bit harsh/critical of me.....but he's just losing it at an alarming rate. If one is royalty and in the public eye as much as Prince William is.....wouldn't one want to look his or her best?

I have mixed feelings about this.

Part of me thinks: I have a lot of money....I'm a Prince.....I have a beautiful wife.....I want to have my hair back.

The other part of me thinks: I have lots of money.....I'm a Prince.....I have a beautiful wife.....who gives a $hit what these people think?!

I guess it might be hard to get a hair transplant at his state of loss if you were trying to be subtle/discreet about it.....because everyone would know that he had it done. But if he didn't care about that, that would be my top celebrity pick!!!!

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Wait, why would Channingi Tatum need a hair transplant?

Did you click on the link?

No one NEEDS a hair transplant. I think that he would benefit from it if an examination proved that he is a good candidate.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I always thought Bruce Willis looked ten times better with hair.

Hell he has the money...ya only go around once...get some hair dude!

too-old-bruce-willis-400x470.jpg

Bruce-Willis-Shirtless.jpg

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

i always thought bruce willis looked ten times better with hair.

Hell he has the money...ya only go around once...get some hair dude!

agreed!!

Hmmm, weird. I found another thread where you said that he's been going bald for quite a few years. However, he had find hair in 21 jump street and Magic Mike....

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

Hmmm, weird. I found another thread where you said that he's been going bald for quite a few years. However, he had find hair in 21 jump street and Magic Mike....

Yeah, he had fine hair in those movies, but so does Travolta's in (most of) his. He obviously has had some help from the makeup department. He seems like a decent guy and I wish him the best.

The first pic is of him when Magic Mike came out. I see him more than most people cause my wife has an serious thing for the guy so I picked up the beginning signs a few years ago.

channing-tatum-matthew-mcconaughey-magic-mike-germany-photo-call-10.jpg.7668b3ed0d11198753db597e429a2774.jpg

channing30.jpg.3221ba1fe461e80f5975c04850e7278e.jpg

maennerfrisuren-new-crop-2-210x270.jpg.339eab3e887bd0f66c846af47779693e.jpg

5b32d93c89d9d_ChanningTatumDolceGabbanaSideEffectsMPRC3.jpg.64d46e70faeba196d484b117048c7d39.jpg

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Not really a household name but, as a frequent visitor to CNET, I've always thought Dan Ackerman would benefit from a hair transplant. He really goes out of his way to comb over or hide his hair loss with hats in order to cultivate his cool hipster style.

Then again, maybe he's happy and comfortable with his appearance. If so, more power to him.

dan_ackerman_250x200.jpg.2b87ee529c2864c7dd50154efbda0ff3.jpg

5b32d93d32dba_DanAckermandanackermanlastfm2.jpg.266713c0bd4d33d7e8bf6e7a3a080fb0.jpg

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

The first pic is of him when Magic Mike came out. I see him more than most people cause my wife has an serious thing for the guy so I picked up the beginning signs a few years ago.

He looks kind of chubby in that picture too, considering the role he just played. Maybe it's a bad shot? Or the camera adds 30-40 lbs?

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

*74 quadruples.

Non-Surgical Treatments:

Haha Matt everyone's saying that!! The poor bloke would be bouncing!! Can't imagine it doesn't bother him, but big decision for someone who would have to tell the world!! By thee way your new hair pic looks like you upcoming koniour ht has already grown in before you've had it done from previous pics!!! Good luck and great choice!!!!!

Haha Matt everyone's saying that!! The poor bloke would be bouncing!! Can't imagine it doesn't bother him, but big decision for someone who would have to tell the world!! By thee way your new hair pic looks like you upcoming koniour ht has already grown in before you've had it done from previous pics!!! Good luck and great choice!!!!!

Thanks mate! lol Just saw JL at Wimbledon Centre court (on TV). He's buzzed down.

My new pic is how my hair was 12 years ago.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Nobody here probably knows who he is, but Steve Earle could use some help in the hair dept.

View Spanker's Website

• 2 weeks later...