6 Months Result - Dr.Bhatti (2151 FUE)

shane13

Hi Shane13 i live in the united kingdom im 34 years old considering to have a fue and bht transplant with dr bhatti my concern is im severely bald would say norwood 7 been suffering with hairloss for 15 years started losing at 19 years my social life is destroyed wear a hat all the time since losing hair i have no hair at all on top horse shoe side's are low but not really low like norwood 7 diagram shows i don't want to give a full story has i been through a very stressful life i just need some information from you please has you have been to seen him in person can i get around !0,000 grafts (which is quiet alot) with dr bhatti in 1 visit to india or does dr bhatti make the choice of how many grafts are placed from my donor. my donor is low but i think i can get around 2500-3000 fue grafts max and the rest from BHT beard and chest arms legs will this be possible

what are the price per BHT grafts for beard,chest,arm legs? what do you reckon the cost in British pounds for 10,000 grafts would cost like 6500-7000 bht please if you can help me this would be great

i would like to have a low hairline more of a short buzzcutt can fill it with smp later at uk to give it a density look

Hey Spanker, if that is the case, do you think there is a possibility that it might work a second time around?

Well, I am not a doctor, so I really don't know. I don't remember you saying that you had necrosis, so that is a good sign. Were I in your place, and planned on doing it in that area, I personally would plant at about half the density that I was ultimately wanting and do it in a 2 step process, allowing less damage in the recipient and less competition for vascularization. Again, I am not a doctor, this is just what I would do if it were my head.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hi Shane13 i live in the united kingdom im 34 years old considering to have a fue and bht transplant with dr bhatti my concern is im severely bald would say norwood 7 been suffering with hairloss for 15 years started losing at 19 years my social life is destroyed wear a hat all the time since losing hair i have no hair at all on top horse shoe side's are low but not really low like norwood 7 diagram shows i don't want to give a full story has i been through a very stressful life i just need some information from you please has you have been to seen him in person can i get around !0,000 grafts (which is quiet alot) with dr bhatti in 1 visit to india or does dr bhatti make the choice of how many grafts are placed from my donor. my donor is low but i think i can get around 2500-3000 fue grafts max and the rest from BHT beard and chest arms legs will this be possible

what are the price per BHT grafts for beard,chest,arm legs? what do you reckon the cost in British pounds for 10,000 grafts would cost like 6500-7000 bht please if you can help me this would be great

i would like to have a low hairline more of a short buzzcutt can fill it with smp later at uk to give it a density look

Hey bro,

I suggest you email your pictures to Dr. Bhatti and he will be able to revert to all the queries that you have. Without seeing your pics and the current state, it's not possible to safely comment on anything.

From what I remember the cost of a scalp graft is INR 70 and INR 150 for BHT (check the latest rates from his website).

Dr. Bhatti is a caring doc and he will give you the best possible and realistic advise. If you are looking for a large session he might split it between 2 or even 3 days. His email id and other contact details are mentioned on his website. If you struggle to find it let me know and I'll PM them to you.

My suggestion, email your pics to Dr. Bhatti and let him suggest the best possible solution to you. You have shortlisted the right doctor, now just spend some time doing a combined assessment and setting realistic targets for your HT.

Best of luck!

Well, I am not a doctor, so I really don't know. I don't remember you saying that you had necrosis, so that is a good sign. Were I in your place, and planned on doing it in that area, I personally would plant at about half the density that I was ultimately wanting and do it in a 2 step process, allowing less damage in the recipient and less competition for vascularization. Again, I am not a doctor, this is just what I would do if it were my head.

Thanks Spanker, I'll keep that in mind.....

• 2 weeks later...

Attached are my 7 months updated pics.......

5b32d994cdff9_2013-07-2418_33_02.jpg.4d4d41864b637413acb83f86ebaecce9.jpg

5b32d994df85c_2013-07-2418_31_48.jpg.f0e0f645931c08af0d5ebac92a174bd6.jpg

5b32d99503d36_2013-07-2318_57_34.jpg.7e107a10ac1ac4058ac8f0524d78838d.jpg

5b32d99518dd7_2013-07-2318_57_08.jpg.ad31265b8337fa1e20588c037f1cf360.jpg

5b32d9952ec08_2013-07-2318_56_45.jpg.0baa9ee596aa971bccf19960055c3646.jpg

5b32d995b3570_2013-07-2318_54_25.jpg.5d667175d4d4a60eb7822a7520d54c69.jpg

5b32d995cdf76_2013-07-2318_52_24.jpg.94ce95a994410fe194cd717c0f7a61e7.jpg

5b32d995e08d4_2013-07-2318_52_09.jpg.3fd8509b25d131af07d0240360b1d07c.jpg

5b32d99603dfb_2013-07-2318_50_22.jpg.440294ecf83d9db7fbb52b54a861240e.jpg

looking good so far

Let's be realistic here. Shane has had no growth in the middle of his head which isn't good for 7 months. Expecting more hair to come through now is false hope really. But it seems Dr Bhatti is a good and ethical surgeon who will re-do his work. If I were you Shane I'd book another op with him ASAP.

Let's be realistic here. Shane has had no growth in the middle of his head which isn't good for 7 months. Expecting more hair to come through now is false hope really. But it seems Dr Bhatti is a good and ethical surgeon who will re-do his work. If I were you Shane I'd book another op with him ASAP.

That's the plan bro. Going to Dr.Bhatti again in the first week of Aug, he agreed that the results were not as per expectations.

Having said that, I've definitely lost precious hair grafts in the first procedure and that hurts. My crown is empty and I was planning to use the remaining grafts for the crown. Now, these would have to be used for the mid-scalp and hairline.

I hope everything falls in place this time around.......

Did Dr. Bhatti say how many grafts he's planning on using this time, or how many you have left in your donor? It's so odd that it didn't grow in the mid-scalp......it definitely seemed to make a positive/nice difference for you everywhere else.

Hope your second procedure goes off better for you buddy. Your big day is coming up. Keep us all posted! =)

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Did Dr. Bhatti say how many grafts he's planning on using this time, or how many you have left in your donor? It's so odd that it didn't grow in the mid-scalp......it definitely seemed to make a positive/nice difference for you everywhere else.

Hope your second procedure goes off better for you buddy. Your big day is coming up. Keep us all posted! =)

Best,

Mike

If I remember correctly he mentioned approx. 700 to be used for the mid-scalp. He is again planning to do a mix of scalp and beard hair. The realistic remaining count would probably be done once he buzz cuts my hair..... not sure.

I'm seeing too many people rushing to Dr Bhatti because of his insane rates for FUE but I implore people to wait for more consistent results. Results so far have been scarce and while he may back up his work, grafts are a finite luxury.

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your relpy back to me shane (via private message). Ive just read your post, so did you go back in August to sort out your mid scalp? Do you know why the grafts didnt grow in the first place?

Thanks for your relpy back to me shane (via private message). Ive just read your post, so did you go back in August to sort out your mid scalp? Do you know why the grafts didnt grow in the first place?

Hey, I had to reschedule because of personal reasons. WIll be going now in the first week of Sep..... I have no clue as to why they didn't grow earlier :confused:

I hope and pray that it doesn't happen again.....

Im amazed the Dr would consider another procedure 6 months after the Op. You should wait 12-15 months. As a previous poster said the grafts could easily still be in a state of rest due to trauma and could sprout right up until 12 months.

I think you need to wait it out. Although it dosent get stated too often i have seen a lot of cases where mid scalp (much like crowns) lag behind hairlines. Vascularity and larger hair groupings could be the reason amongst others.

excuse, but between a transplant and other is not enough to wait only four months?

excuse, but between a transplant and other is not enough to wait only four months?

In my case, the gap was 9 months. I guess it's more than enough for a FUE.....

I did 1st transplant Aug. 5 and I will do 2nd one Dec. 5, always with Dr. Bhatti.

Will your 2nd procedure be addressing a new area of scalp? While I've heard that FUE grafts tend to grow early, at 4 months much of your 1st transplant will be invisible. How will he avoid transecting those grafts?

Will your 2nd procedure be addressing a new area of scalp? While I've heard that FUE grafts tend to grow early, at 4 months much of your 1st transplant will be invisible. How will he avoid transecting those grafts?

In the front area will be a new translpant area.

In the crown area will be a thickening, beacuse here already I have grafts from the first transplant.

"How will he avoid transecting those grafts?"

I really don't know. But Dr. Bhatti says that 4 months are enough to make a new transplant.

I agree. While it maybe feasible to do another procedure after 4 months but you would not be able to assess the impact of the first one.......

• 2 months later...