Dr Radha - 2500 FUG/ 7 months!

A 23 yr old Indian presented with class IV A Androgenetic alopecia. He approached our clinic for hair transplant surgery after his hair stylist couldn't conceal the balding patch anymore and gave up. 2499 FUG were transplanted . Patient is extremely happy with the difference at the end of 7 months. He started on Finasteride 1mg daily in order to protect the existing hair.

one hair grafts - 520

to hair grfats - 1856

Three hair grfat - 123

Total number of grfats - 2499

Total number of hair - 4601

zz1_zpsd6dd0613.jpg

zz3_zpsc6c7b7d6.jpg

zz5_zps4897859c.jpg

zz6_zps78744325.jpg

zz8_zps0fec42a8.jpg

That is impressive Dr for 2500 grafts.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Very nice Dr Radha!

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Looks Amazing Dr. Radha!! He is a new man! 23 is an important age to have great self-image, and his new head of hair should help so much with that! Really looks nice......

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Was this his first transplant? That is a pretty persistent hairline in his pre-op photos.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Great results Dr. Radha. I had 2500 grafts and I didn't get close to this patient's result, check me out on this thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html

By the way, Did you see this Bill? She said FUG which means its FUT :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Great results Dr. Radha. I had 2500 grafts and I didn't get close to this patient's result, check me out on this thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html

By the way, Did you see this Bill? She said FUG which means its FUT :-)

From what I understand, fug is follicular unit grafts, which are found in Fue or or strips surgery.

FUT is follicular unit transplant, which is both fue and strip

However, every refers to fut as a strip transplant, (including me) even though technically that is incorrect.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

very good result..

I think he had some previous transplant on hairline/frontal region.

I thought this but he is so young it makes me a little doubtful. I'd love to see the clinic respond.

View Spanker's Website