Show of interest for Dr Koray Erdogan to apply for recommendation!

Hey guys.

Over the past year or so, the forum has been adding an array of excellent FUE/Strip physicians like Bisanga, Mwamba, Reddy, Maras, Hakan Doganay etc and continue to look and ask for more. I did reach out to Dr Erdogan personally to see if he was interested in our little(big) forum but to no avail. I'm trying to get the ball rolling on this side as to maybe entice Dr De Erdogan in considering showing us his great results for potential recommendation. Maybe if he sees the interest this forum has in him, he will be persuaded.

Dr Erdogan is located in Turkey and practices manual FUE exclusively. He works on very advanced Norwood patients as well as guys with lower loss. He is an innovator in FUE as he invented the 'one-step' FUE technique(other doctors use either 2-step or 3-step) which allows for more grafts in one session. His prices are absolutely amazing for the quality at about 2.5EURO per FUE graft. He is also known for his extreme generosity as Hariri experienced and the use of HypoThermosol solution(a much more expensive and superior alternative to saline) in ALL his procedures for holding the grafts while they are out of the body. This details are only touching the surface as to what Dr Erdogan does differently to most other FUE surgeons. Dr Lorenzo's quote to me was Erdogan's work is "amazing" as he spent some time in Turkey watching Erdogan work.

If anyone has had any interaction, conversations, consultations, procedures, before/afters, result photos etc with Dr. Erdogan please express/present them in this thread. I feel he is a hidden gem that is under-exposed and that anyone looking for quality FUE would GREATLY benefit from and what better forum for him to be recommended on.

Hey guys.

Over the past year or so, the forum has been adding an array of excellent FUE/Strip physicians like Bisanga, Mwamba, Reddy, Maras, Hakan Doganay etc and continue to look and ask for more. I did reach out to Dr Erdogan personally to see if he was interested in our little(big) forum but to no avail. I'm trying to get the ball rolling on this side as to maybe entice Dr De Erdogan in considering showing us his great results for potential recommendation. Maybe if he sees the interest this forum has in him, he will be persuaded.

Dr Erdogan is located in Turkey and practices manual FUE exclusively. He works on very advanced Norwood patients as well as guys with lower loss. He is an innovator in FUE as he invented the 'one-step' FUE technique(other doctors use either 2-step or 3-step) which allows for more grafts in one session. His prices are absolutely amazing for the quality at about 2.5EURO per FUE graft. He is also known for his extreme generosity as Hariri experienced and the use of HypoThermosol solution(a much more expensive and superior alternative to saline) in ALL his procedures for holding the grafts while they are out of the body. This details are only touching the surface as to what Dr Erdogan does differently to most other FUE surgeons. Dr Lorenzo's quote to me was Erdogan's work is "amazing" as he spent some time in Turkey watching Erdogan work.

If anyone has had any interaction, conversations, consultations, procedures, before/afters, result photos etc with Dr. Erdogan please express/present them in this thread. I feel he is a hidden gem that is under-exposed and that anyone looking for quality FUE would GREATLY benefit from and what better forum for him to be recommended on.

Well said and written Mickey85. He has loads of results on Belli Capelli forum and loads of clear video results on you tube under name of ASMED FUE.

Many told me including Dr. Lorenzo that Erdogan has one of the best and fastest technicians in the world by the name of Delek that even Dr. Lorenzo tried to copy Erdogan's one step FUE but in prone position instead of sit position but couldnt reach to her speed during punching and extracting. He even use very special magnifiers called syris which gives you very clear vision of the graft, its very expensive and needs expensive maintenance. What I love the most about Dr. Koray is that he is willing to use expensive stuff in order to reach to the customer satisfaction without charging crazy rates.

I met him in person and he is a friendly surgeon with great manners and willing to listen to the patient carefully. However he doesnt like skype consultations, if you are a repair patient he will insist to see you in person as he believes its the right way in HT assessment.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I am interested also in Dr Koray Erdogan.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Very interested in seeing Erdogans work here. It looks genuinely top notch and there are a lot of his cases posted on other forums, both from the clinic and very happy patients. Along with Lorenzo, he seems like the most logical addition to the forum.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hi Guys,

Bill, David, and I have discussed Dr. Koray's work before, and agree that he is performing quality FUE. If I remember correctly, Bill did reach out to Dr. Koray about sharing cases for potential recommendation, but I'm not sure if he received a reply. Hopefully he will review the thread and comment.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I've seen many pictures of his work and they were all amazing.

it's great that he uses manual FUE,I believe manual FUE is the right way to do FUE.

also he is in Turkey so his rates are much cheaper than European / American clinics..

(Turkish currency has low value compared to European/American currencies therefore cost of everything will be much lower when American/European currencies are used)

Hi Guys,

Bill, David, and I have discussed Dr. Koray's work before, and agree that he is performing quality FUE. If I remember correctly, Bill did reach out to Dr. Koray about sharing cases for potential recommendation, but I'm not sure if he received a reply. Hopefully he will review the thread and comment.

Thanks for that Blake, I too reached out but never received a reply so am hoping if Dr Erdogan sees the demand, he will be enticed into joining our forum because I believe this forum has the richest selection of surgeons out there. Really wish I could post Koray's results in this thread but it's against the rules.

He also offers SMP for those who are interested.

He uses temporary SMP just like the one Milena Lardi is using. They are using her ink and post op kit. Check out my thread, I SMP my strip scar last May, its costs around EURO 400.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/170551-scar-tricopigmentation-dr-koray-erdogan-asmed-clinic.html

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I,am glad to see this thread. Some guys know I am considering Erdogan for my procedure. I am an enthusiastic about his work. I spoke to him on the phone and mentioned this Forum. He is aware about HTN but did not mention if he would apply for recommendation. I am gonna meet him next month and will bring it up again! Erdogan will definitely be a great addition to this Forum.

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I'm actually considering Erdogan for my next procedure because his yield with FUE is amazing with the quantity of grafts he uses. Amazing manual FUE exclusive surgeon for 2.5Euro per graft.

Basically all of us considering him (Mickey85, Denny and Me). I'm going to him for something big like 2000 grafts into mid scalp region in 2015. This year I'm going for another surgeon for minor job like 200 grafts removal under my new high hairline from Rahal and some 300 grafts temple points job as Dr. Erdogan is fully booked.

PS. Mickey85 is one of the biggest FUE researchers in this forum and he decided to go with Erdogan after all of this studying. This shows how good Erdogan is, actually Dr. Lorenzo himself praises a lot his technique and talented technician.

My Hair Treatments:

This would be a good place to do internal links of his work if there are any. I think I saw a patient on here of his and was impressed.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Hey guys, just to let you know I am going to meet Dr. Erdogan next Wednesday for a consult and an "interview". I spoke to him now on the phone and he was very friendly. He told me he will call at least one of his patients to meet on Wednesday as well.

He seems to be very interested in giving me this "interview", so please let me know if you have any further questions.

He will explain to me his extraction method and let me watch a surgery (and maybe record it!).

We talked a little bit about this Forum so if Bill or other moderator would like me to do something in relation to his potential recommendation, please feel free.

Well, I think this will be extremely valuable for all of us and I hope I can come back from ASMED with good news!

Thank you all for the questions. As soon as I get back from Istannbul I will send the answered questionnaire to those who demonstrated interest! Looking forward to meeting Erdogan!

Excellent Denny. I can't wait to hear what your experience/opinion of him in person is!! I too would like to potentially consider Dr. Erdogan for a future procedure; A.) Because Mickey85 is hopeful (must be good) and B.) THAT PRICE!!! Almost $6.00/graft cheaper than any US/Canadian physicians for FUE restoration work! Sign me up.......:D:cool:

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Dr Erdogan is definitely in my shortlist of 3 surgeons. I was fortunate enough to see a video of him performing the extractions... Man this guy is like the Ferrari pit crew... Everything was so precise and on the dime.

Dr Erdogan is definitely in my shortlist of 3 surgeons. I was fortunate enough to see a video of him performing the extractions... Man this guy is like the Ferrari pit crew... Everything was so precise and on the dime.

Mickey85, can you mention your shortlist of 3 surgeons? :D

My Hair Treatments:

Mickey85, can you mention your shortlist of 3 surgeons? :D

Erdogan, Lorenzo and Hakan. I know Lorenzo has the goods but am eager to see specific results from Erdogan and Hakan that are similar to my case. The Choi/Lion implanter seems like it helps the grafts from being over-manipulated and can protect them until they are in the scalp.

Erdogan, Lorenzo and Hakan. I know Lorenzo has the goods but am eager to see specific results from Erdogan and Hakan that are similar to my case. The Choi/Lion implanter seems like it helps the grafts from being over-manipulated and can protect them until they are in the scalp.

Well mine is Solid Manual, They are the following:-

1) Erdogan from Turkey 2) Lorenzo from Spain 3) Maras from Cyprus :D

By the way, Lion implanter is more superior while Choi has many issues. You can try to google them buddy.

My Hair Treatments:

Well mine is Solid Manual, They are the following:-

1) Erdogan from Turkey 2) Lorenzo from Spain 3) Maras from Cyprus :D

By the way, Lion implanter is more superior while Choi has many issues. You can try to google them buddy.

And the Lion has issues that the Choi does not.