Show of interest for Dr Koray Erdogan to apply for recommendation!

And the Lion has issues that the Choi does not.

I'd be interested to hear more about that!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I'd be interested to hear more about that!

Bit embarrassed to say this but I re-read the article and realized that the disadvantage(scalp trauma from needle dulling) of the Lion is also mutual to the Choi, where I thought it was exclusive to the Lion only. I'll retract my statement on that hehe.

I am a member since March. I could never expect to see these short lists...I must confess I am happy! ;-)

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

How many grafts do you require Mickey? It will certainly be a lot easier on your wallet going to Turkey than Uk for your repair surgery.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

How many grafts do you require Mickey? It will certainly be a lot easier on your wallet going to Turkey than Uk for your repair surgery.

I really wish I knew Chris. The scar would need either 400(dense pack approach) or 200(conservative and low density/higher yield approach), I would insist for the latter and to refine the hairline would take maybe 500-700(again conservative and aggressive). I believe it all could be done with about 1,000 grafts give or take but I am adamant I don''t want to dense pack the scar area, I would rather do two light density sessions and have full yield(or close) for both, rather than a high density session and lose 20-30%. Lorenzo's price and booking schedule make him a hard option, I hear he won't in in the UK for more than a year but who knows how far booked he is with Spanish patients waiting for him to return....

Great Job Denny. I'm going to meet Dr. Erdogan too for my SMP follow up on July 1st before my minor surgery with Dr. Hakan on July 3rd. Looking forward for the Q&As :-)

Turkey is slowly taking over Belgium in FUE HT industry ;-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, just posted some cases from Dr. Erdogan. Take a look and make your comments! I am (still) impressed!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

After all of these posted results by Denny. I would shoot myself if he wont be recommended lol...:D:D:D

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hey hariri how did your treatment with dr erdogan go? Was it smp?? Also how did your procedure with doganay go? Have you done a blog at all about that??? We're you happy with the results from both and the overall experience with the Turkish drs???