Dr. Raymond Konior 3500 Grafts FUT

Looking really good for 4 months! Konior is the man.

How often did you wear a hat during the earlier months in summer?

Also I saw your post op progress PDF earlier in the thread, you mentioned at three weeks "Almost all the transplanted hair has fallen off."

Good to know that even when the grafts don't grow un-interupted there is still good progress to be had.

Mine also shed like 85-90% by week 3-4.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking really good for 4 months! Konior is the man.

How often did you wear a hat during the earlier months in summer?

/QUOTE]

Hey man,

I must have worn a hat maybe 3-4 times in summer. This year the summer in Chicago was not as hot. I tried to stay out of sun as much as I could. I was warned by Dr. Koniors office not to get a Sun Burn, although regular sun exposure was fine.

So if you are going to expose yourself to sun for a long period of time then wearing a hat would be a good idea.

Interesting. Looks like a strong forelock is crucial to getting a good result. Perhaps Surgeons could focus on creating a dense forelok when they're covering a large area.

Yeah strong forelock certainly helps. I had a strong forelock prior to the HT. That helped in more graft distribution to other parts of the scalp, another thing that helped with the graft distribution was that Dr. Konior and I decided not lower the hairline.

Yeah strong forelock certainly helps. I had a strong forelock prior to the HT. That helped in more graft distribution to other parts of the scalp, another thing that helped with the graft distribution was that Dr. Konior and I decided not lower the hairline.

4 months from now your hair is going to be awesome. I'm pretty excited seeing the results.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...

These results look really good. However, the pictures you posted here look different from the one you originally posted on 05-12-2013. Are these really from same person?

Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else see this too?

Can't believe it's already been 4 months. Summer is almost over and I have more hair than I have ever had in last couple of years. :)

Everything seems to be on track so far. I have started to workout hard and heavy and don't feel any weird sensations in the donor area.

Attaching 4 months pictures. Any feedback, comments or questions are welcome.

I am pretty pleased with the results so far.

Just to test the waters what people think. Couple of weeks ago, I asked one of my friends(who doesn't know I had an HT), we haven't seen each other in a year, if I should get a hair transplant? His response was no, for now your hair looks fine. It's little bit thin but you definitely don't need one right now. I don't know what he is going to say when he sees me after another 6 months. :)

I am at Month 5 and I think I have stopped looking in the Mirror as much as I did in Months 1,2,3 and 4. HT has taken a back seat now. I attribute this to the satisfactory result that I am seeing so far.

Dr. Konior's office made a courtesy follow up call to check how things were going. I told them that things looked great.

Here are some pictures from Month 5 along with Month 1,2,3,and 4 for comparison.

0_Pre_Op.JPG.3bef9995703de52a689ac1c23d38d1f6.JPG

5b32db0eb80f6_1_Month.jpg.3e0cc5a07563ea64d7edcf81ebea3e8d.jpg

2_Month.jpg.f595ff92d6c34d3babc671913e481446.jpg

3_Month.jpg.747fb01821a6c029271487bd1d6fcbdd.jpg

4_Month.jpg.1a56dc602bb5f0d21c1144a3206db3be.jpg

5Month_1.jpg.6c6861526ba83eef40c1366f79d17046.jpg

5Month_2.jpg.83ecab2ca84b6cb3fdfb17350a082f0a.jpg

5MOnth_3.jpg.ab45c2fa792a5d46110e6b66e593d0ad.jpg

5MOnth_4.jpg.bd98cc716c7f953510f21e1d05293af3.jpg

Coming along well Hairlcome and a lot more to come yet.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 3 weeks later...

looks awesome, you must be thrilled!

hope my six months mark gets here quick :-)

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks for the kind word guys. The advise, information and the support that this forum provides is very valuable.

I am very satisfied with my progress at this point. Dr K. and his staff have superseded my expectations in every possible way.

• 1 month later...

It's been 7 Months and I think at this point I have peaked and probably expect very minimal growth. But nonetheless I am very content with the progress and wish everyone else a speedy growth.

Looking back at my pictures I can see how far I have come in 7 months. I am going to make a collage and post it here. If anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

5b32dc1009e7f_photo3.jpg.d94a3a8ca3bd94edb0d7f6fd2363969b.jpg

5b32dc101ad29_photo4.jpg.2d443f6fe5db2e773c11fa87314157fc.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry guys I haven't posted any updates in a while. I am nearing almost 10 months of my HT with Dr. Konior. All I have to say is that I couldn't be more pleased with my results.

DSC02616.jpg.6ef3815039d270e357863e84558407f5.jpg

DSC02617.jpg.672fed4e271dd853de541e75ec9902fa.jpg

DSC02620.jpg.dfa60ffe0af057977ebcd2605729df77.jpg

DSC02624.jpg.6605267bb099c38763cbe87ce0a00dd1.jpg

5b32dd4720a2b_TopView.jpg.d747c59a30cc722c79e90dbb71ca1076.jpg

Edited by hairIcome

That is an amazing hairline design. Every stage has shown significant improvement - even from 7 to 10 months. One for the record books.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018