Celebrities in the news recently losing their hair

chrisdav

In the past week, I have found out both Channing Tatum and Prince Harry are losing their hair from across the forums.

Links attached:

Channing Tatum:

Full Sized Photo of channing tatum matthew mcconaughey magic mike germany photo call 10 | Channing Tatum & Matthew McConaughey: 'Magic Mike' Germany Photo Call! | Just Jared

Prince Harry:

Prince Harry Balding Like Fellow Royal Men, Says Hair Loss Expert

Comments are welcome.

Would certainly give the industry some added exposure if one of these two had a transplant :D

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I have been saying for several years that Channing Tatum is losing his hair.

That said, I don't think it is going to hurt his brand. He can either choose to go bald, wear a system, or get a transplant. Either way, he is here to stay for quite some time.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Theo Vernikos- One of Jeremy Isherwood's(Norton & Fueclinics)old henchman.

AVOID :)

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I almost went to him a few years ago

Thank f...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Who was Jason Gardiner kidding with that piece? He looked like one of the BeeGees.

I noticed Frank Lampard's crown is starting to go a bit and he's starting to show a loss of density in the front.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

AJ McClean from the Backstreet Boys sported a high hairline for years. And this continued to receded. Many of you might have heard that he revealed the results of his hair transplant surgery on Instagram.

Here is a blog post from Derm Hair Clinic- click here. A lot of people thought the results were quite good. The post also discusses some of the elements that go into quality outcomes.

It looks as though AJ might have been a Norwood 5. But this has obviously changed with his results. Although most people are quite reserved about letting people know they've had a hair transplant, it is nice to see someone high profile who is quite candid about their procedure.

Representing Dr. Umar of DermHair Clinic.

Dr. Umar is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Will Arnett seems to have had an excellent transplant.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

i know someone in the UK music industry who heard it from a good source that Chris Martin (Coldplay) , Bono and George Michael have all had HT's done.

I think Bono is very well known around the web he had one done. But the other two i did not know untl told. Looking at some of Chris Martins photos though i think you can see a big improvement in recent years as he was quite thin and receding. Its also enabled him to grow it out a tad.

Are there any clear comparision pictures of AJ Mclean and any idea who performed the surgery?

Souness always has me wondering. Looks like a (very good) wig to me...

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

I heard about that about Graeme Souness to.

Other footballers that have had work done.......Gianfranco Zola (insane transformation in fairness), Roger Johnson of Wolves, Stephen Fletcher of Sunderland.

I've been noticing Frank Lampards for a few years now.

I hadn't noticed it with Channing Tatum mind, and it's gas, I have gotten more than a few comments over the last few years that I resemble him, well even more so now! :P

One that I was blown away with recently was an interview with Matt Damon for his latest film Promised Land. I don't know whether it was the lighting or his tight cut or both, but it looked incredibly light in the front.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

i notice Jose enrique full back from Liverpool has had a wig fitted in the last couple of weeks. Must have went to advanced hair studio? Funny thing is mainstream media have not picked up on it yet. They will surely have a field day when they get wind of it.

I thought Zola had a piece.? Apparently the ex Italy footballer now Juventus coach Antonio Conti had a lot of work done and his hair looks really good to be fair. Although there is speculation he wears a piece. Souness is wearing a piece 100%. Good one though.

Martin keoun spelt wrongly I know!! And lescot must be using topic or concealer as his is looking better, particularly at the start of matches!! Declan donerley must have and Patrick keilty I reackons! I look at Peter Andre with suspicion, all his brothers are bald, except one who's had a ht in the last few years, yet he's got a suspiciously perfect hairline, maybe he just a lucky b......d!! How about beckam?? Was looking a lot thinner several years ago, maybe propecia???

Cant figure out if Keown is using concealer or a HT. He had isolated loss at the front.

Beckham i think had something done. He was thinning a lot. Could be meds tho.

Jamie Foxx has had some ridiculous obvious work done and lowered the hairline too much. Obviously went strip, he had a tattoo on the back of his head to disguise the scar.

Never suspected Andre but as vain as they come so he would surely not think twice.

Mark Clattenburg (referee) is another one.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

I found the video I was talking about regarding Matt Damon. I don't think I can link it seeing as it's a promo video, but just google "Matt Damon Promised Land interview".

Current Regimen:

Best transformation that I have seen is Antonio Conte the coach of Juventus. Everyone things he is wearing a wig.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Did Antonio Conte get it done where I think he did? :)

Keown appears diffused on top and wears a lot of concealer.

Ricardo Carvalho had a nice conservative transplant.

Gary Lineker has definately had a small amount of work on his hairline.

Jose Enrique still has his own hair.

I reckon Chris Martin wears a piece.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

One that I was blown away with recently was an interview with Matt Damon for his latest film Promised Land. I don't know whether it was the lighting or his tight cut or both, but it looked incredibly light in the front.

I was watching something with my girlfriend the other day, and she pointed out that Matt Damon looked thin in the hairline region. I personally hadn't noticed before, but it's interesting to hear someone else say the same thing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Nothing more fun (for me) then watching famous people loss their hair, haha.. But it tells me something too....Like when someone with Steve Jobs money dies of cancer, I realize there is no secret cure.

Iker Casillas is another person who I feel has a lot more hair than he did a few years back.

Current Regimen: