3499 FUT w/ Dr Rahal - 10 Month update

Jacob1989

Hi Everyone

Here is the link to my 10 month update if you are interested in seeing the 10 month result from my HT with Dr Rahal.

Hair Restoration Journal for thegeneral - 10 Months

I am very pleased with the results!, feel free to leave any questions or comments about the results. I shall write a more detailed write up on my 1 year mark. :)

Jacob

Incredible. Congratulations Jacob. Only hope that I can achieve results similar to your own!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Really impressive Jacob.

The transplant is worth multiples of what you have paid. I bet you are over the moon. Little hair in the front and now you look like a rock star :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

That is an amazing procedure. Congratulations. Dr. Rahal is the man.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thanks for the kind comments guys, i am really pleased with the results. Definitely feeling much more positive now and less worried about my hair!. It's possible i could need another HT in the future due to my age however that's no problem and for now i'm enjoying these results!.

I shall take some better photo's soon and at various angles. I'll update it to this blog once i've done so.

Thanks

Jacob :)

Hi Jacob,awesome results....you must be well happy!!

I had a similar hair loss pattern to you and had the same number of graphs done by dr rahal 6 weeks after you.I have to say yours is alot better than my outcome,i thought i would have similar density and i'm a little disapointed now.

I'm jealous Jacob ;-)

slickrick - Can you post some pics? While Jacob's results are fantastic, I am sure that it can look thin in certain lighting and on certain days where the hair does not lay right. This is true of almost all transplants. I am not saying Jacob posted pics that are not representative but I have been in this game long enough to know that what sometimes appears to be extreme density on the screen is still an illusion and can look thin at times. Again, his results are fantastic but you may be comparing yours too closely to what you are seeing on the screen.

I hope this makes sense.

Also, remember that you are only at 8.5 months so you have a couple of months at least of thickening and maturing that will occur and this will make a big difference.

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

jacob - great result, congrats, 2 questions: hows the scar, what was # of grafts/sq.cm.

slickrick: do u have some pics. im sure ull get good results too

same question as the above on the sq./cm

great results man, so happy for you ! hoping mine turns out decent (playing the wait game now)

It was originally suppose to be 56/sq.cm but with extra grafts added it was increased to 60/sq.cm.

Slick Rick - do you have any pictures of your results?. You are only at 8.5 months and you will see a good amount of maturing over the next couple of months. It's strange because you forget that the hair is still growing, you'll start to see more density as the months go on.

Can't Decide - I also agree about the light in which pictures are taken and with everything you have said. Pictures can be hard to judge from. I take my pictures in Natural light as you tend to see a true result that way.

I sometimes even think myself that i wish it was slightly thicker but then i remember i'm in a much better position than i was before. Unfortunately i'm likely to need another HT in the future due to my age and the level i was at however i've come to terms with that and for now i'm trying to enjoy what i have and be as pro active as possibe. I shall get some more pictures posted in the next couple of days with different angles and in different lights.

Jacob

Hi Jacob,awesome results....you must be well happy!!

I had a similar hair loss pattern to you and had the same number of graphs done by dr rahal 6 weeks after you.I have to say yours is alot better than my outcome,i thought i would have similar density and i'm a little disapointed now.

I'm jealous Jacob ;-)

Slickrick as some others have commented, it would be good to see some pics...