1500 Graft HT at Harley Street Hair Clinic London

I am 3 and a half weeks post op from a 1500 graft HT at the Harley Street Hair Clinic - I have just got my pictures back with my face blurred however I do not wish to post them on here as I believe they would be visible by people who know me and would recognize me from them.

So, if anybody is interested in seeing these pictures and talking to me about the procedure then simply send me a private message and I will talk to you more that way.

Basically, I wanted to prove that the UK can produce good HT's - Dr Nadeem Uddin Khan from Harley Street has even spoken to Spex about my case and I will be e-mailing Spex with a view to hopefully meeting him in person in the new year to show him my results.

In this thread though I am happy to answer any questions, pictures though will only be shown through a private message request.

Thanks

Hi bestinworld,I was going to use Harley street hairclinic but changed my mind due to not being able to see any grown out patients in person and lack of people on these sites who used them! Also my consultation was pretty breif and not thorough enough for my liking! Having said that there results on there site look pretty good,one or two not so good example,a few good and a few excellent! Especially ad they seem to use low graft amounts! I think they seem to be the bestt in the UK and only do fue and was 50l50 as to whether to use them,but eventually decided to travel and use a recommended Dr from this site with lots of results,but that was a personal choice! I do wish u all the best and hope you have a fantastic result,as I do think they produce some and it would be great to see some more from the UK! I also didn't like that in the 18 months I researched they hardly added any new examples on there site,which I would have been happier with! Also when I went for my consult they only had 1 surgeon who was a lady who did Wayne rooneys,she seemed lovely but was a bit rushed on the day,so I'm suprised it wasn't her who did your ht,unless they have more surgeons now? Anyway is be interested I'm seeing your results if your happy to shoe them me on a pm? If not I understand and hope you get the results you deserve! I'm sure you will!

I had a consultation a while back with Nadeem and a male surgeon.

I am not sure why they have not got so many grown out results on their website as they are what counts, and not what it looks like immediately post op.

It was a positive meeting, but I thought there were better clinics out there and decided to look elsewhere.

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Congrats on your HT and i hope its a success. However i think you need you need to come at this post from a different angle. As you are only 3 and a half weeks post op, we really have no idea how it will turn out.

You are as well to hold fire till 9-12 months when your full result will just about in full frution and then offer to show people the work privately or otherwise. People looking at pics 3 and a half weeks post op is not going to tell them that much about the clinic.

all the best with the growth .

Congrats on your HT and i hope its a success. However i think you need you need to come at this post from a different angle. As you are only 3 and a half weeks post op, we really have no idea how it will turn out.

You are as well to hold fire till 9-12 months when your full result will just about in full frution and then offer to show people the work privately or otherwise. People looking at pics 3 and a half weeks post op is not going to tell them that much about the clinic.

all the best with the growth .

Agreed, I have shed most of the hairs now, but when things pick up again it's something I would like to do, am hoping that me doing this will will help show people that good UK surgeons do exist, just need to wait a few months now.

Thanks for the kind words :-)

Hi bestinworld,I was going to use Harley street hairclinic but changed my mind due to not being able to see any grown out patients in person and lack of people on these sites who used them! Also my consultation was pretty breif and not thorough enough for my liking! Having said that there results on there site look pretty good,one or two not so good example,a few good and a few excellent! Especially ad they seem to use low graft amounts! I think they seem to be the bestt in the UK and only do fue and was 50l50 as to whether to use them,but eventually decided to travel and use a recommended Dr from this site with lots of results,but that was a personal choice! I do wish u all the best and hope you have a fantastic result,as I do think they produce some and it would be great to see some more from the UK! I also didn't like that in the 18 months I researched they hardly added any new examples on there site,which I would have been happier with! Also when I went for my consult they only had 1 surgeon who was a lady who did Wayne rooneys,she seemed lovely but was a bit rushed on the day,so I'm suprised it wasn't her who did your ht,unless they have more surgeons now? Anyway is be interested I'm seeing your results if your happy to shoe them me on a pm? If not I understand and hope you get the results you deserve! I'm sure you will!

They had a couple of surgeons, there was somebody else having a transplant done too, two surgeons worked on me. Everything went very well could not of asked for it to go better if truth be told. If you pm me then we can exchange e-mail addresses, although a lot of people are advising me to wait a few months but I am still happy to show people my progress if they want to see it.

Best,

I highly encourage you to share these images publicly. If you need help completely blocking your face and making the images totally anonymous, please let me know. However, if you truly would like to "make your point," objective, public results are the way to go.

Look forward to your reply!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Best,

I highly encourage you to share these images publicly. If you need help completely blocking your face and making the images totally anonymous, please let me know. However, if you truly would like to "make your point," objective, public results are the way to go.

Look forward to your reply!

Hi,

In a few months time I may do that, maybe all in my head but I would feel better going public when the full result is known.

For now though I am still happy to respond to personal requests.

Hi,

In a few months time I may do that, maybe all in my head but I would feel better going public when the full result is known.

For now though I am still happy to respond to personal requests.

Agreed.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

For some reason I cant private message you.. but Im really interested to know how much they charged you for the 1500 FUE??

any chance you can PM me.. or tell us on here?

Many thanks

I am 3 and a half weeks post op from a 1500 graft HT at the Harley Street Hair Clinic - I have just got my pictures back with my face blurred however I do not wish to post them on here as I believe they would be visible by people who know me and would recognize me from them.

So, if anybody is interested in seeing these pictures and talking to me about the procedure then simply send me a private message and I will talk to you more that way.

Basically, I wanted to prove that the UK can produce good HT's - Dr Nadeem Uddin Khan from Harley Street has even spoken to Spex about my case and I will be e-mailing Spex with a view to hopefully meeting him in person in the new year to show him my results.

In this thread though I am happy to answer any questions, pictures though will only be shown through a private message request.

Thanks

newbie123,

By default, private messaging is disabled for new members until a moderator has a chance to review each account. This is to prevent spammers from mass mailing all of our members, which used to happen all the time. Now that I've confirmed your account, private messaging has been enabled.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best wishes,

Bill

Hi Bill

Many thanks! I promise not to go spamming... (unless its going to grow hair back!! Err.. dont worry.. I wont be testing the theory on that! :D

Thanks.

newbie123,

By default, private messaging is disabled for new members until a moderator has a chance to review each account. This is to prevent spammers from mass mailing all of our members, which used to happen all the time. Now that I've confirmed your account, private messaging has been enabled.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Best wishes,

Bill

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Cab you tell us the cost per graft or overall cost Harley St charge.

As a balding UTD fan I have tried to work out how many grafts Rooney got.

He paid 15k for his fist op apparently. I would be interested to know how many grafts that got him.

• 2 weeks later...

I would completely discard Harley Street when researching a HT

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon