Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks amazing. I have also booked at Maral for this summer, mostly convinced by your results. I am not able to contact GeorgeUK--I would really like to know how things are going for him. Is it true that Dr. Maral is a university professor in Ankara? Also, how much was he involved in the procedure?

Thanks!

I've not heard from George for a few weeks but he is doing really well. Two other guys have also recently been to the Maral Clinic called Pushpendra and Shakib, they read my messages so they might contact you. I will send you a private message with my telephone number so if you want to know about my experience give me a call and I will happily let you know.

Hi again--for some reason I cannot reply to private messages, but thanks for contacting me! I'll try to reach you soon. I am very glad that everyone is doing well, and I am pleasantly surprised at how supportive you guys are. Thanks!!

Hi Guys, I am planning to fly to turkey for FUE transplant, so far i got good prices from Creve Hospital and Art Hospita for 4000 grafts approx 1500 to 2000 euros, But i am not sure if they are really good?

Could you please share with me, how much dr Maral charged you? my budget is very tight but i want quality as well. Please write me back i have to make decision in one week time. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to see more growth coming through, lots of small hairs just under the skin in the graft areas. :-)

Edited by UK43

UK 43,

I am willing to visit the maral clinic but ihave some questions that u can help me with after reading your reviews and seeing the posted photos.

-Ur photos are still showing some red scars at the transplanted area as if it is not healed yet after 5 months..

-There seems to be large spaces between hairs at the donor area.what was the size of the micromotor used?

-Were u satisfied from the HT procedure results and the staff experience at the maral clinic?

-How many grafts were damaged during extraction?

-Was it a painful operation?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Regards

I am a white English male so have fair skin and fine light brown hair, due to my complexion I think the redness can take a bit longer to fade. However I don't see any myself now, it maybe the camera flash that emphasises it?

I think the motor was 0.8 mm , however if you look at the earliest pictures you will see the grafts were placed very close together, at 5 months there is still a more hairs to come through or thicken, some people say at 5 months only 40% of the grafted hairs will have come through. I am not sure how many grafts were damaged during extraction as I didn't ask. The only pain was from the anaesthetic being injected and some soreness and itching afterwards.

Thx for the info,hope that more and more hair will come out.

I asked you about the damaged grafts because i have read that using manual punch has a less graft damage rate than using a micro motor, but it takes much more time.

Also what do u think about the clinic itself,were they proffesional during their work?How much involvement was there from dr maral himself?

Regards

I was happy with everything, which included airport transfers, hotel, clinic and I know the guys who have been since that I have chatted to were also happy. In my case it was the technicians who did the HT with the most experienced doing the crown swirl and hairline. The Dr met me first and designed the hairline and came in the check progression throughout the day. There is a lot of debate on Dr V's techs doing the work but there were a number of HT's being performed on the day and I was happy with the way mine went. I met the Dr the following day for a post op consultation and a chat on the aftercare where I was given meds, creams and shampoo.

Hi llvlludassar,

I am glad your HT went well and that my feedback helped you! I look forward to seeing some of your post op pictures. :)

Best Regards

UK43

Hi llvlludassar,

Please give us some feedback regarding the HT procedure,how was everything,begining from the start till the end of operation.I m planing to do my HT at maral in the coming 3 weeks. every information would be useful, in addition to your photos at this early stage after the operation.

get well soon

Definitely starting to see more hairs coming through now in the graft areas. The follicles also seem to be getting thicker at the base, which is encouraging.

Edited by UK43