Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

It's now just over a month since my fue transplant and apart from the itching in the donor area things seen to have settled down. I have had some shedding and a few spots. I now suppose it's a waiting game now to see if the transplanted hairs come through.

Edited by UK43

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

Just a quick note to commend you on the very detailed imaging record you are keeping on your HT process. I am intrigued to see where you are 4 months out. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

• 2 weeks later...

Just a word of support for taking the step. It appears you have a good start on your journey looking forward to the six month postings. All the Best, Michael

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

Hi UK43

I have also booked with Dr Maral in late Jan2013:)

We're you happy with the package his clinic offered you

Did he give you a guarantee ?

I know a lot of clinics are now giving lifetime guarantee certificates with their work

I have just signed up to read your thread and hoped to see some pics of you before/after progress

Good luck and hope you get a brilliant result

Regards

George

Hi George,

Have you got HT with Dr Maral?

Could you please let me know about your experience?

Thanks

Hi UK43

I have also booked with Dr Maral in late Jan2013:)

We're you happy with the package his clinic offered you

Did he give you a guarantee ?

I know a lot of clinics are now giving lifetime guarantee certificates with their work

I have just signed up to read your thread and hoped to see some pics of you before/after progress

Good luck and hope you get a brilliant result

Regards

George

Hi George,

Thanks

Hi George,

Thanks

Hi KKK,

It's early days for me to comment on the results as its only 6 weeks since my HT. I did however find my experience with the Maral Clinic to be excellent. I have been in regular contact with George who had his HT last week at the Maral Clinic I am sure he won't mind me saying that he told me that he is happy with everything from post op to the the procedure and the aftercare and he is now back in the UK. I will send you a private message and if you want to call me I am happy to discuss my experience of having a 3200 fue graft procedure. I have no affiliation with the Maral Clinic as I am just a patient who is expressing my experience.

Edited by UK43

Hi KKK,

It's early days for me to comment on the results as its only 6 weeks since my HT. I did however find my experience with the Maral Clinic to be excellent. I have been in regular contact with George who had his HT last week at the Maral Clinic I am sure he won't mind me saying that he told me that he is happy with everything from post op to the the procedure and the aftercare and he is now back in the UK. I will send you a private message and if you want to call me I am happy to discuss my experience of having a 3200 fue graft procedure. I have no affiliation with the Maral Clinic as I am just a patient who is expressing my experience.

Hi UK43,

Thank you very much for your reply. Good to know that you and George are happy with HT at maral clinic. I hope soon you will see the good results.

I wish you good growing hairs.

• 1 month later...

Here are my 3 month pictures since my 3200 FUE graft HT, progress seems slow but hopefully This is the start of things to come.

20130317_180429-1_zps8b7431b2.jpg

20130317_181152-1_zps74dc8abe.jpg

20130317_180351-1_zps13942042.jpg

20130317_180333-1_zps5aab74aa.jpg

20130315_175245-1_zpsbff5f3c6.jpg

Edited by UK43

Well done KKK ...I think it's great you chose the Maral Clinic...they really do take care of their patients I am approaching two months and am seeing results already ...remember that hair grows at different cycles which means some areas will blossom very quickly and others will be slower...there are funny points to this too I have had about 20 hairs on my head that are three times longer than any others and seem to be growing faster...the front area is forming shape well and the crown is slower but I can feel the hair there and will just be patient.....try to avoid scratching when itchy...it will pass regards

George

Hello everyone,

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I am also planning to make an appointment with Maral Clinic in Istanbul.

Reading all the stories is great but would love to hair more in details since the start like hotel, operation, side effects, did he gave any medication to take after the operation? any face swellings?

for some reason I can pm anyone in this forum or invite as friends (getting an error that I don't have permission to do so)

I am planning to to for 3600-4500 grafts for 1800euros inclusive the hotel.

I am not sure if the forum allows to post email addresses, I really want to get in touch with GeorgeUK and UK43 to hear more about their experience.

looking forward to your replies

thank you in advance

Tom

• 3 weeks later...

Here are my 4 month pictures since my 3200 FUE graft HT. It seems to have grown quite a bit in the last 4 weeks when compared to the 3 month pictures.

20130415_154110-1_zps25129317.jpg

20130415_153914-1_zps6dc73604.jpg

20130414_162943-1_zpsf285a3fd.jpg

20130415_154135-1_zpsbb5ce5f2.jpg

20130415_154145-1_zpsccbe4127.jpg

20130415_154220-1_zpsddea8b78.jpg

Edited by UK43

• 2 weeks later...

That looks amazing. I have also booked at Maral for this summer, mostly convinced by your results. I am not able to contact GeorgeUK--I would really like to know how things are going for him. Is it true that Dr. Maral is a university professor in Ankara? Also, how much was he involved in the procedure?

Thanks!