Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good. I expect you are pleased with your development over the last 10 months.

On a couple of pics I think you have used a flash with your camera (such as the pic of the back and top front of your head) which makes your hair look quite thin. However, in ordinary lighting I expect your hair looks pretty full.

Good to see the latest result without hair gel! It looks a lot better in my opinion.

Thanks for sharing your latest progress. Just one suggestion for your next post - a comparison with your pre HT pics wit your latest results side-by-side would really emphasise how far you have progressed.

I think you are right Dr. Maral, his hair looks thin because of the camera flash

Yes Dr. Maral I think he should submit his before and after photos to show us your surgery skills

doctors with fake accounts, hilarious

One utterly bizarre comment without any foundation whatsoever. A simple look at my IP address will confirm that I am situated in Germany not Turkey. I have been following this thread for a few months as Dr Maral was on my shortlist and the updates from UK43 have been very informative.

jamescanada, I am looking forward to your apology as there was no need whatsoever to make such a stupid baseless comment. Not only do you make yourself appear stupid, but you also are making a false allegation of unethical behaviour against Dr Maral. If you have an issue perhaps you could send me a private message and vent your grievance or issue with me rather than in public on this excellent thread.

I notice that you have just joined and your comment above was your first. What a great way to start your participation on this forum, don't you think? The word "Troll" comes to mind.

Edited by bunnyman

Hi UK,

Thanks for this regular update man.

In my opinion it looks that you've made a greatest possible progress. Definitely longer hair and without gel looks denser.

I will post some photos tomorrow of my progress :).

If my Surgeon does not do the actual implants, I will NOT be using him, I don't want any technician to be doing any procedures on my head. I want the surgeon to remove my hairs and transplant them..... or I will find someone who can.

I might reconsider. I am more inclined to have a surgeon reconstruct the front hairline and possibly consider assistants to to the remainder. This then may mean going to 2 different surgeons in Turkey. I like the idea of Hakan or Erdogan for the front and Maral Klinik for the remainder. I'm thinking out loud, but trying to balance costs at the same time.

I might reconsider. I am more inclined to have a surgeon reconstruct the front hairline and possibly consider assistants to to the remainder. This then may mean going to 2 different surgeons in Turkey. I like the idea of Hakan or Erdogan for the front and Maral Klinik for the remainder. I'm thinking out loud, but trying to balance costs at the same time.

I know you are thinking out aloud, but I would be very surprised if a surgeon would want to split the work as it's almost saying you don't trust or have confidence in them. The only way would be to wait a year before each session so they were not aware, however this would be impractical. Best of luck to you, whatever you decide on doing.

UK43, Just saw 17 pages of updates (and controversy). Your hair looks amazing! I am coming up on 5-6 weeks of my own HT and am way to excited for I know there is a long road ahead.

Thanks for sharing!

• 3 weeks later...

Good day all,

I was wondering what was the pricing of doctor Maral as I was unable to find it anywhere.

I would really appreciate the information as I just canceled my scheduled FUT surgery in Thailand and Im looking at Istanbul.

Thank you again

• 4 weeks later...

Well it's been 12 months since my 3200 FUE HT at the Maral clinic, it's been a long journey and I now think I have all the new growth that is going to happen. Question is am I happy with the results. Well I was never going to get the full density back that I had in my 20's and it's a bit thinner on the crown than I expected, but all in all I am still happy with the results as I think it looks quite natural and the hairline shapes my face better than the receding hairline I had previously. Here are some new pictures the first ones were taken tonight after it was washed and the others were taken in the day time when it was styled with hair gel. I know people say grow it longer, but I've never had long hair and I quite like how I can now spike it up with a bit of hair gel. Happy Christmas to you all! :D

746ae4b216df15469d4820585482ac39_zps2903f72d.jpg

20131216_203732-1_zps94ef2d01.jpg

20131216_204043-1_zps5e2eadc4.jpg

20131216_203414-1_zps3ea4e17a.jpg

20131216_201148-1_zpsae99c6f8.jpg

20131216_201216-1_zps06ad3e86.jpg

20131216_201224-1_zps8e1ed0a0.jpg

Styled with gel

20131207_151642-1_zpsa90b5374.jpg

20131207_151042-1_zps7435df7a.jpg

20131207_151131-1_zpsb8095663.jpg

20131207_151655-1_zpsa365c55d.jpg

20131207_151206-1_zpsc0e5a99e.jpg

Edited by UK43

to be honest i wouldnt be too happy with that result, id expect more from 3200 grafts. Im not sure wheter its the flash that makes it look thin, but the main thing i guess is that your happy with it. How many of the 3200 were placed at the front?

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

I don't think it looks thin, I'd say you have overall fine hair. When you put gel on, there is no difference between the recipient area and the rest of your hair. I'd be very happy if I were you. In fact it was your case that convinced me to go with Dr. Maral.

Congratulations on your growth!