Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, now I see what you mean by density (pic. 5, from above). Honestly it doesn't look like a big deal to me, many people naturally have somewhat thinner areas around their scalp. The important thing is that the hairline and the overall impression gives the look of a full head of hair. Also, fortunately not many people look at us from above :) Have you been on any medication?

Again, congratulations, and thanks for all the updates and communication!

You can see from the top pre-HT picture that I had a dense band of hair across the middle of my head, which is why the hair looks denser on the second post-HT picture in this area. You can see all the new growth though at the front, which I know will never be as dense as when I was younger because even the best surgeons can't place grafts that close together. I also have fine hair anyway. Your right in what you say that it isn't that noticeable as you don't walk around with you ahead down. What will help though is if I let it grow a bit longer on top to allow the denser hair fall towards to the front, which will help with the coverage. The only meds I have used have been minoxidil foam, but I stopped about a month ago. Generally I think it looks better than it did before and it has boosted my confidence.

7558a7d298fa8cd8ae278de31bf76033_zps6f4c29ec.jpg

I think the results definitely made a big difference for you….and agree with what everyone else here says. You should be very happy. Looks very natural, and made a great overall aesthetic difference. Congrats buddy! =)

Cheers!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Hi UK43,

I still think you had a good result and definitely a big improvement in comparison to before, I also still think based on your photos that a bit longer hair look a way better :).

Can you remind me how many grafts did they use for your crown?

Cheers.

Hi UK43,

I still think you had a good result and definitely a big improvement in comparison to before, I also still think based on your photos that a bit longer hair look a way better :).

Can you remind me how many grafts did they use for your crown?

Cheers.

Hi Kimi, I am not sure the exact amount of grafts that were placed in the crown, maybe the picture below will give you an idea of the percentage difference, which was taken on day two after the bandages had been removed.

2PostOpDay2_zps2bff92b6.jpg

Edited by UK43

• 2 weeks later...

Hi . I'm looking to your new pictures... That looks good but I personnally like better when your hair is short, it gives a denser impression to me. Are you sure it's a good idea to stop rogain / minoxydil...? Be careful with this, it could really not help to have thick hair with good density, and make some of your hair getting thinner and falling again... Once you use Rogain, you should unfortunatly use it till the end of your life, if you want to keep the results ! Thanks again for your thread that helped me to go with Dr Maral as well 2 1/2 months ago, until then I'm satisfied :D

Edited by fredifredo
faults

• 2 weeks later...

Well it's almost 14 months since my 3200 FUE HT at the Maral clinic in Turkey. Firstly I can't believe that the time has passed so quickly! With my results I think that this is as good as it gets for me so I have decided that this will be my final post I hope you enjoyed my story and pictures and have found it useful. 25,000 views at the time of writing this, which is incredible! Finally I can say that I am really happy with my results and I am glad that I went for a FUE HT. :)

Hairline with flash

a827699bdc6ae64584769c364904e2e4_zps6249f164.jpg

10c3fe049a74a6adc02e005f7d125634_zps59702d3d.jpg

707fea0333f1d0a959439dde596819cb_zpsf856a3c6.jpg

20140208_165741-1_zpsb5b644ca.jpg

20140208_170209-1_zps4314b408.jpg

20140208_165757-1-1_zps437d08c5.jpg

Hairline without flash

7a89aa8eac47379581cdea60c1a065e6_zps846cc4e5.jpg

f0972c8b65fe6cda13c13ca444efb427_zps51fdc9be.jpg

20140208_162047-1_zps2574ffde.jpg

3cae4e7fbee93f7a23624e1d09c399e7_zps27deee61.jpg

2d526fc7909db073070bd5ce62efeffb_zps0bcde683.jpg

Edited by UK43

Hi UK43. Great final pictures. I want to thank you for this great thread you've done here. It definetly helped me to make my decision, and to go peacefully with Dr Maral's team. I'm very happy to see your VERY GOOD final result as well, and I hope you'll make the most of it in further years :)

Fred

Hey UK, your result is really awesome.I'm so glad for you, no more need to wear hats and you can enjoy your head full of hair now! Have fun styling it out!

Also, thank you for your thread and for updating it every time you had a chance, its for sure helpful for all those who are still not sure about getting a FUE and if so where.

So pleasing to see this excellent result ! I'm booked for maral

Next Thursday having been impressed with your results and abcd,s

Good luck Johnboy, you'll be fine! I look forward to seeing some of your pictures :)

Edited by UK43

• 1 month later...

Hello UK43,

Just a note to thank you very much for your excellent thread and write-up of your experience with Dr Maral.

It was because of your thread on this forum that I ended up going to Dr Maral myself last summer/autumn for a HT. I have just started a thread showing my results after 7 months (pics showing results after 6 months here):

Norwood 7 HT with Dr Maral, Istanbul - Forum By and for Hair Loss Patients

All the best.

BaldCoot.

Seriously roimirka, move on, stop helping or whatever you think you are doing. You are all over the place with the same crap.

If you're lobbying for someone else against Maral you are not doing it well since you are too agressive and obvious in doing that.

If you are just trying to help you are not doing any favor at all because you are becoming too strenuous to lots of people.

this excellent thread did help dr maral to get customers and give them poor result and UK43 was the delivery man i hope he is happy with self and his own result

MODERATORS Is it possible top stop that Roimirka / llvlludassar (obviously the same person) posting his shit on EVERY Maral's patient ?

This Roimirka account was created at the same time llvlludassar stopped posting his shit on his thread and was blocked, and all of the 20 first messages by Roimeirka were posted to discredit Maral's clinic and Maral's patients. It's enough... This is a forum to help each other; not for one poor guy to settle up with a surgeon.

• 1 month later...
If my Surgeon does not do the actual implants, I will NOT be using him, I dont want any technician to be doing any procedures on my head. I want the surgeon to remove my hairs and transplant them..... or I will find someone who can.
-

I might be eating my words in the next few months. :-)