Transplant in 3 weeks fue in Turkey

UK43

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi UK43

Well done on a great thread, I followed both yours and llvlludassar's posts with keen intent and I had 4000 fue with Dr maral yesterday.

Thanks for your posts really eased a few nerves, I will start a thread when I get back home and add some picks, I only hope the result will be as good as both yours...

Once again big thanks

That's great news, I hope everything went well at the clinic, wow 4000 grafts! How long was the team performing the procedure? I look forward to seeing your pics?

I started about 2 and got back to the hotel about 11:45ish... It was a long day !!! The procedure went really well I was surprised they managed to get 4000, even more surprised when he said there maybe a possibility of 2000 more in the future... I'll try n get some pics on soon. Did you travel back in your own cap (baseball style) or did you wear the Olly Murrs special the clinic provided lol ? Yours is coming through great they've done a really good job, I only brought hand luggage and am worried about getting the shampoo and creams through airport security. Did you have any issues ??

I wore the trilby hat I was given by the Clinc, it was funny on the mini bus going to the airport with 7 guys wearing trilbys. It looked like we had been to a gangsters convention! :-) I had my luggage booked in the hold so had no probs withe the shampoo and cream, I am not sure how you will go on? Unless you empty some into the smaller bottles allowed in hand luggage. I ditched the hat whilst flying back and just put up with the funny stares :-) a little kid asked me on the aeroplane "what's wrong with your head" !

Uk, Your crown area looks good.

@7even, i got 3200 grafts and it took me total 7 hours. Thats nice you were able to get 4000 grafts.

The minute i left clinic, i changed that hat and used my cap. I say its ok you can use any cap as long as it does not touch recipient area. There are few doctor on youtube giving baseball cap to patient after the surgery.

Hi guys,

I used my own cap after 24 hrs too albeit loosely fitting embarking on my first wash this evening, a bit nervous as I don't want to do any damage. When Did you guys find the scabbing started to come away freely ??

I'm jetting off on holiday today so don't have to hide in the house lol... I'm taking photos everyday so will start a thread when I get back as you guys did...

After about 5 days I started the massage the cream into the scabs. This made the scabs softer so when I was shampooing my hair on day 7 and rubbing my fingers in the grafts with more force they started to come loose. Its a bit scary at first as you have to rub quite hard.

Hi UK-

Looking good buddy. If you're in Ibiza, make sure not to dance your hair off!! =) Are you pleased with your results at this stage?

Enjoy your vacation!

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Cheers Mike,

I suppose I am happy with the results so far as it is still early days at 6 months. It could do with thickening out more and maybe this will happen over the next few months. No matter what though the main thing is that it looks natural. I am a bit old in the tooth mate for dancing the night away in Ibiza, so this is a chillax holiday on the Costa Brava.

Haha, good on you. Vacation is vacation, and sounds like you're enjoying regardless. Six months is still very early days still. I'd say even if you didn't get anymore growth, it would be a huge success. Enjoy your holiday and your new hair!! :-)

Best,

Mike

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Hello everyone,

I have just joined up and am planning on getting a HT done asap. I have been looking at using Prof. Dr Maral. The results by Dr Maral on this thread appear to be very encouraging !

Has anyone else had a HT done by Dr Maral recently? Any pics? I could not find any others.

My main concern about Dr Maral is that it appears his technicians do all the work. Should I be concerned?

Thanks for any replies.

When I was told it would be at least 5 months before I started to see any real results I was sceptical, especially as I was impatient and wanted to see radical changes straight away. What I was told turned out to be true. Firstly the shedding stage followed by the hair follical cycle of regrowth. To prove this I have placed some monthly pictures below to show the results of my 3200 fue procedure in Dec 2012 at the Maral Clinic in Instanbul Turkey.

Monthlypic_zpse76574fe.jpg

Edited by UK43

IMO you are having a really great result mate.

Looks natural, density is fine, especially since it will continue to improve.

I have booked my HT on 5th of August.with Dr. Maral...if my results will be as good as yours I will be happy :).

Btw, can you share some impressions about the accommodation where you stayed? Name of the hotel or smth?

Cheers.

IMO you are having a really great result mate.

Looks natural, density is fine, especially since it will continue to improve.

I have booked my HT on 5th of August.with Dr. Maral...if my results will be as good as yours I will be happy :).

Btw, can you share some impressions about the accommodation where you stayed? Name of the hotel or smth?

Cheers.

The accommodation was fine, it was only a two star hotel called the Levent about 2 miles from the clinic, but it was clean, had reasonably priced food, wifi, satellite tv and a mini bar in the room. Bed and breakfast was included in the price so I only had to buy my lunch and evening meal. There wasn't much around the area other than a department store just up the road. Other patients were staying at a hotel called My Rose, again the people I spoke to said it was fine as they are owned by the same company. However the My Rose hotle is located in a busier area with more shops. I was picked up every day including the airport transfers by an English speaking driver. I wish you luck with your HT and please pass on my regards to the staff at the clinic. If you want to have a chat about my experience I am happy to talk to you about it. Send me a private message and I will let you have my mobile number.

http://www.leventotel.com/istanbul_otel_index_english.htm

http://www.myrosehotel.com/index_eng.htm

Regards

UK43

Edited by UK43