9 Month Results By Dr Rahal....

Guys, I will be the first to admit Im guilty of living my life...Ive spent very little time on the board, for that, I apologize!! I was on here earlier this week and realized Dr Rahal was not listed as a recommended surgeon...Obviously I was concerned...I did some research and found out why,,,STUPID!!!!

I certainly hope this doesn't cost him clients!! He is an absolute excellent surgeon!! After this, I felt obligated to give an update on the man, Dr Rahal, who changed my look and my confidence level! I really have to keep my hair short because its such a drastic change..I am 100% completely ecstatic with my results!! The CRAZY THING is, I still feel stubble!! I know there is more to come..anyway, feedback will be appreciated! All of these pictures were taken outside in natural light...

I will be more involved on this board! I owe to the guys who helped me, and this community!:)

IMG_3381.jpg.2dfe093f5aec03ba9914cd055a09a88a.jpg

IMG_3382.jpg.2cf131f7a820ef2ba81c370245c5a055.jpg

IMG_3383.jpg.b329900ab448adbf07d4fba293c0de15.jpg

IMG_3384.jpg.1fe66c68fc5f372adeba698f3659800b.jpg

IMG_3389.jpg.09f9c32ff7e59177fd152a61b3f17c34.jpg

IMG_3391.jpg.c4d8b49fb675814aca34578c0e6457cc.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg.e2c99a27f44b63b16a40b53b963d39fd.jpg

IMG_3398.jpg.8fd8b20d1c52c19da26cb1f53c5cd415.jpg

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Awesome NHP! Looks like a successful HT to me. Welcome back bro.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

maybe Rahal will put is price down to get more clients so thats good for me.I feel like Fue is for rich people.

MLT

My surgery was FUT not FUE. I am not close to rich. IMHO, FUT produces better results. I was not a good candadite for FUE.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

Looking good NHP... Well yielded :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

maybe Rahal will put is price down to get more clients so thats good for me.I feel like Fue is for rich people.

I have heard several people talk about Rahal's prices as being high but the reality is that for his level of expertise, his prices are right in line with other docs.

Now Dr. Bernstein for example is crazy high priced in my opinion.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Guys, I will be the first to admit Im guilty of living my life...Ive spent very little time on the board, for that, I apologize!! I was on here earlier this week and realized Dr Rahal was not listed as a recommended surgeon...Obviously I was concerned...I did some research and found out why,,,STUPID!!!!

I certainly hope this doesn't cost him clients!! He is an absolute excellent surgeon!! After this, I felt obligated to give an update on the man, Dr Rahal, who changed my look and my confidence level! I really have to keep my hair short because its such a drastic change..I am 100% completely ecstatic with my results!! The CRAZY THING is, I still feel stubble!! I know there is more to come..anyway, feedback will be appreciated! All of these pictures were taken outside in natural light...

I will be more involved on this board! I owe to the guys who helped me, and this community!:)

NHP looks like you can cut your hair nice and short, what grade can you go down to? How is the scar in general?

NHP looks like you can cut your hair nice and short, what grade can you go down to? How is the scar in general?

Scar looks great. It still has a little redness to it but that's to be expected. I usually keep it at 1/2 inch on sides and back. It's a number 3 or 4.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

MLT

My surgery was FUT not FUE. I am not close to rich. IMHO, FUT produces better results. I was not a good candadite for FUE.

Nice result :) Can I ask why you think you were not a good candidate for FUE? Your donor looks pretty good, was it because of the previous strip scars? I thought that more people were generally better candidates for FUE than FUT due to skin laxity not being a factor for FUE...

Nice result :) Can I ask why you think you were not a good candidate for FUE? Your donor looks pretty good, was it because of the previous strip scars? I thought that more people were generally better candidates for FUE than FUT due to skin laxity not being a factor for FUE...

I think you actually have it backwards. FUT still produces much better yield! My donor area was great, and thankfully I still have quit a bit left- 3-4k, but the size of my session and my area to be covered made me an ideal candidate for FUT. Yes, plus the 2 scars were combined into One.

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

I think you actually have it backwards. FUT still produces much better yield! My donor area was great, and thankfully I still have quit a bit left- 3-4k, but the size of my session and my area to be covered made me an ideal candidate for FUT. Yes, plus the 2 scars were combined into One.

I can understand the session size being a factor against FUE, I'm not quite sure about the yield thing though. Sure the yield is lower, but I think the difference is has been exaggerated. I still think you would have been good FUE or FUT candidate but your result is marvelous as is.

I can understand the session size being a factor against FUE, I'm not quite sure about the yield thing though. Sure the yield is lower, but I think the difference is has been exaggerated. I still think you would have been good FUE or FUT candidate but your result is marvelous as is.

Thanks!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

i agree with Mickey,,,i have seriously been considering FUT only because of the number of grafts i require, 4000-5000. but i like to keep my hair in the back and sides short and the more i research the more i see great results from fue and im pretty sure i can get 5000 grafts from fue over 2 sessions maybe a year apart. plsu no scar. but yes, cost is much higher.

Nice to see you back on the forum Newhairplease.

Hair is looking great.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.