Dr. Koray Erdogan -Asmed Turkey ?

azazelgs

I know exactly what you are talking about Longpig. I had the same problem in the past and I was also frustrated. When I met him in person I tild him the communication is a big problem and he should do something about it. He promissed he will do it as soon as he moves to the new clinic since he will have more personel. He also asked me to be his representative since at the moment he does not have any representative for English and Portuguese countries. I am still discussing with him about it cause even tough I love his work I am struggling with time at work. Having said that, feel free to send me a pm with your information and I guarantee the clinic will contact you soon. I am talking to them almost everyday regarding other matters. I can tell you something, for what I saw when I have been to his clinic, former patients, pictures and the doctor himself, it is worth it! ;-). I am sorry to read that but let is fix it!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just posted some cases from Dr. Erdogan. Take a look and make your comments! I am (still) impressed!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• 1 month later...

How much would say 2500 grafts be if I went to Turkey? I only want FUE. Anybody in the United States that has the artistry and ability that these guys are showing? What about Shapiro Medical Group? I prefer that Fue be done by a hand tool, rather than a robot. Its like asking Monet to use a machine rather than his hand to paint his masterpieces. I just think Docs that use manual punches are better at FUE...A robot is for the clinics who have yet to master the art of FUE. Another thing, whats the waiting list for people like Erdogan, Bisanga, Lorenzo? I know they are the top surgeons of FUE that use manual tools.

Edited by CaddyTad77

Manual extractions are used by the top notch FUE docs, mostly guys like Erdogan and Lorenzo. I guess it gives them a better feel. I'd rather get manual FUE over robotic FUE. Just compare the results and you will see why manual is better, in my opinion.

Seriously, they're FUE work reminds me of Monet holding his paintbrush.

• 2 weeks later...
Actually Dr. Lorenzo was impressed with the manual one step FUE technique of Dr. Erdogan and planning to adopt it as well. The difference between them is when it comes to receipent area. Lorenzo likes to use Choi implanter while Erdogan does not and perfers the traditional forceps also Erdogan like the sit position while Lorenzo like the prone position as he believes its easier and faster.

When I asked about one step technique, all what I was told that its handle and forceps at the same time in a sequential manner and it saves time and be able to go faster with rates from 500 to 1000 graft per hour which assures the survival of the graft.

Its seems to me that the forcep procedure might eventually become outdated, it looks and is a clumbersome approach to inserting transplants. I like the impressive one step approach and especially the choi implanter looks great..This is a personal view point from my persepctive. I could be wrong...but then again there has been plenty of wrong and bad surgeons doing damage on peoples heads in the past including mine. :eek:

Manual extractions are used by the top notch FUE docs, mostly guys like Erdogan and Lorenzo. I guess it gives them a better feel. I'd rather get manual FUE over robotic FUE. Just compare the results and you will see why manual is better, in my opinion.

Dr hakan Doganay uses both techniques, including the auto machine, he says he prefers this according to my research.

Dr Hakan Doganay uses both techniques, including the auto machine, he says he prefers this according to my research.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone... It seems like Koray Erdogan is a great doctor but does anyone know anything about hair transplant Dr. Ali Karahan? Anyone had used him for hair transplant surgery? Thank you.