Dr. Koray Erdogan -Asmed Turkey ?

azazelgs

All the best Denny, If your procedure will be next year then for sure you will experience the new well equipped clinic as it will opened by October 2013 in the same location (Bagdat Avenue-Istanbul Asian Side) :-)

We hope that you will be the first patient of ASMED clinic that will document his results frequently on HTN. In other words, hope that you will be Erdogan's James84 :-)

Mickey85 already started a thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171065-show-interest-dr-koray-erdogan-apply-recommendation.html ;-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Hariri! I am thinking about February, let's see. I will fly to Istanbul in July to meet Erdogan and if possible some patients. I will do the best I can to keep you all informed about Erdogan. We all want (need) good surgeons and if possible, good price! I got already some questions you guys want to have them answered. I am working on my questionnaire. James84 has a follower! ;-)

Edited by Denny

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I am from India 26year old , I am going for a holiday to Turkey and also in search of my future Hair transplant surgeon.:D

I was in touch with James84 because I thought Hakan initially but now Ill go meet the docs first and then decide.:rolleyes:

Great movement sevnblack! I am also flying to Turky in July to meet Dr. Erdogan. I have met already the following doctors: Bisanga, Mwamba and De Reyes. Please, keep us posted! And enjoy Turkey!

how long does it usually take for dr. koray to respond to emails because its been a week i've sent a mail with pictures. also denny, what has been your impression on bisanga, mwamba and de reyes, would you consider them?

Maines, I spoke yesterday with Erdogan on the phone. He is really overwhelmed, specially now he is about to move his clinic. It may take a while. I am flying next Tuesday to Istanbul to meet him on Wednesday morning. If you do not mind, I will send you my impressions through pm.

From what ive seen Dr Bhatti is the best FUE surgeon in India. If I get operatd by him as fujita said my cost would easily go down by 4000EUR. I will take my decision by seeing more reults by him.Im happy to meet all my fellow patients who share similar stories. Ive never posted in any forums before..ive now decided that il definetly post my results once I get my surgery...and become useful to others...

Maines, I spoke yesterday with Erdogan on the phone. He is really overwhelmed, specially now he is about to move his clinic. It may take a while. I am flying next Tuesday to Istanbul to meet him on Wednesday morning. If you do not mind, I will send you my impressions through pm.

Good luck in your flight to Istanbul today. Keep us updated with the interview tomorrow. You got a great list of questions indeed. Bon voyage Bro :D

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Tks Hariri! I am in the plane now waiting to take off. I will keep you posted. Looking forward to meeting Erdogan tomorrow!

Start a new thread Denny. Bon voyage and welcome to beautiful Istanbul. Wish you a great documentation. Send my regards to both Erdogans there ;-)

My Hair Treatments:

Just landed! I am sitting in the train going back home and totally amazed for the hours I spent today with Erdogan. I do not even know how to start but I will try. I have to organize the interview first. Have lots of news to tell you guys. I am really happy and confident after meeting him in person. I will start a new thread as Hariri suggested.

Sounds like a very positive experience Denny! Looking forward to hearing about it.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Just landed! I am sitting in the train going back home and totally amazed for the hours I spent today with Erdogan. I do not even know how to start but I will try. I have to organize the interview first. Have lots of news to tell you guys. I am really happy and confident after meeting him in person. I will start a new thread as Hariri suggested.

Can't wait!!!

• 4 weeks later...
looking forward for a detailed version...wish you have a great time in Turkey....

Hi sevnblak, I just sent you a PM. Did you get it?

• 2 weeks later...

I e-mailed Dr. Erdogan's clinic a week ago and have still had no reply. I e-mailed again four days ago and have had no reply to that either.

I appreciate, as someone else said, that the doc is overwhelmed at the moment but still, how time-consuming is it to just fire off a quick reply thanking me for my interest and that someone will get back to me soon?

Contrast that with my six separate e-mails to Dr. Hakan Donagay's clinic which were all answered thoroughly and each within 24 hours.

It's frustrating because I've heard only good things about Erdogan but it seems his customer communication really needs improving.