Dr. Koray Erdogan -Asmed Turkey ?

azazelgs

I am glad I could help pal. Language can be a terrible barrier but we can manage that! I really had an amazing conversation with Dr. Koray and he seems to be very honest and competent. Reason why I decided to go with him! Let me know if there is something else I can do!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to meet him for an extra consultation next week on May 3rd since I'm going to visit some of my mother's family relatives in Turkey. We will discuss more in depth about my scar and the use of my beard hair for it along with using nape hair for my temple points with the potential of extracting the old spaced grafts below my new hairline as Im not willing to use ANY scalp donor hair for the reason of reserving it in the future for further thinning of my midscalp and crown. Also I'm going to discuss with him the possibility of getting tricopigmentaion with him for my scar before FUE some grafts in it this summer. I heard it helps concealing the scar a lot if its done before FUE some grafts into it. Its a great opportunity to get a live consultation from a top FUE doctor. Denny, you made the right choice indeed.

Edited by HARIRI

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Great, Hariri! Please, give us all the details from your consult! Tks very much for your support! I am happy I am going with him! I hope you enjoy your consult with Dr. Koray.

I have been searching forever and I had narrowed down my short list to originally - Keser, Feriduni and Rahal. But after doing another 6 months of research I became more aware of Erdogan (especially in the Italian Forums) and have to say that I have been thoroughly impressed. I spoke with Dr Erdogan's rep via e-mail and with the pricing that was offered for the 3000 grafts they estimated, I am strongly considering Dr. Erdogan and putting him at the top of my list!

Honestly after more research the results really speak for themselves. I love the fact that he uses a manual punch too!

Now it's just a case of saving up...or winning the lottery to make it happen this year, if not next year I will be fully ready for it!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

Could you please tell me, how much he is going to charge for 3000 grafts? I am planning to go to turkey for FUE but has not found any suitable surgeon yet. I got good response from Creve Hospital and Art Hospita (dr Ali Karahan) they are giving me very good price for 4000 grafts.

But i am not sure about their experince! please help me to decide

Certainly I understand, just remember though if the price seems too good then it probably is.

Where are you looking to go?

Dr Erdogan is certainly alot cheaper the Dr Rahal and most western doctors in the US and Canada.

I live in the US now and I am certainly going back to Europe (Dr Erdogan) for my transplant, once I've saved the money up!

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

I don't know yet, I am still confused. Last time i got FUT from Pakistan with Dr Hamayon, 3000 grafts for 1000 euro.

But i am interested in FUE method this time in Pakistan i will be charged around 2000 to 2500 euros for 3000 to 4000 FUE grafts.

I am trying to find someone in Europe which is close to price in Pakistan. I did get a lot of cheap quotes from Turkey, but not sure if i should go with them.

I got qoute from Creve Clinic, Art Hospita, continenthairtransplant and Medicana Hospital they all qouted me between 1500 to 2000euros for 4000 Fue Grafts.

Confused still!

• 4 weeks later...

Most of his results in video are posted here:-

(removed by moderator)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 3 weeks later...

hey, thanks for sharing HARIRI, i've been looking for documented results of Dr. Koray. To be honest his works on his youtube-channel look AMAZING, almost too good to be true. I've barely found any documented reports by users/patients.

could these youtube clips be fake?

I dont think so but for results you can open a Google page and type this

Koray - Belli capelli

Click on the first link and you will see LOADS of results with clear photos...

My Hair Treatments:

MAines, you can also try "recuperar el pelo". This is a spanish website with 1000s results from Erdogan posted by patients. And I must say many of them you can also find on youtube, so they are definately not fake! Erdogan is really amazing IMO.

ty denny. he mustve made a huge step forwards in the immediate past at least to me it looks like a ton of high quality results!

then again bad results never get published by the clinic so i wonder how chances really are that you get a good result. i heard Dr. Koray is using a new 1-step technique? is that the reason for the many good results or has he been that outstanding before already? I read Dr. Lorenzo gets the most/best consistent results. Is he using that 1-step technique as well?

See my gut instinct was right. 20% tax figure is absurd. Man this sucks, because I love Dr Korays work but I cant help but think I was being led up the garden path there. These things make you want to save an extra grand or two and go to the likes of bisanga, feriduni etc. Lets see what pinar says to you. Because she gave me two cost breakdowns. One the standard 2.5 x grafts + 300 medical fees.

And when i prompted her on tax, she slapped me with a 20% figure. Surely thats absurd.

Lol curiosity killed the cat.

Boy, I just hope im wrong because I am quite abit pissed off right now

I agree with you about the VAT thing. I was shocked as well with the 20%, its quite high but still his prices is competitive. EURO 2.5 plus 20% is EURO 3. HDC Clinic with Dr. Maras charge EURO 3.5 (Tax inclusive) per graft which I find the 2nd cheapest reputed clinic after ASMED clinic of Dr. Erdogan.

So after all, Dr. Erdogan still remains the most affordable with final (Tax inclusive) rate of EURO 3 per graft :D

My Hair Treatments:

ty denny. he mustve made a huge step forwards in the immediate past at least to me it looks like a ton of high quality results!

then again bad results never get published by the clinic so i wonder how chances really are that you get a good result. i heard Dr. Koray is using a new 1-step technique? is that the reason for the many good results or has he been that outstanding before already? I read Dr. Lorenzo gets the most/best consistent results. Is he using that 1-step technique as well?

Actually Dr. Lorenzo was impressed with the manual one step FUE technique of Dr. Erdogan and planning to adopt it as well. The difference between them is when it comes to receipent area. Lorenzo likes to use Choi implanter while Erdogan does not and perfers the traditional forceps also Erdogan like the sit position while Lorenzo like the prone position as he believes its easier and faster.

When I asked about one step technique, all what I was told that its handle and forceps at the same time in a sequential manner and it saves time and be able to go faster with rates from 500 to 1000 graft per hour which assures the survival of the graft.

My Hair Treatments:

Hariri, I spoke to Asemd clinic and I learned the price (2.5 euros pro graft) includes the tax. The FINAL price will the the number of grafts times 2.5 euros. But, there is a but, only for payments made in cash. If you want to transfer the amount to the clinic's bank acount, then 20% VAT will be applied. So, it will depend how you will make the payment.

Maines,

since I speak also Italian ans Spanish I am also reading some Forums on these languages and I can tell you there a MANY happy patients from Erdogan there.

I believe his patients are mainly Europeans. The Americans are still a little bit reluctant to have their procedure in Turkey and I understand the reasons.

For this reason I believe it will still take a while until we see some results on this Forum. If you want to check the Forums I am reading, send me a PM.

hey sounds good, sure denny, would be great if you could pass me the links! i' sent an email to Dr.Koray with pictures of my hair and im awaiting his response. at the moment hes the number one on my list with so many good results!

tbh i went through Dr. Lorenzos youtube channel and looked at his results and i thought Dr.Korays looked even better although it might be hard to compare. I mean I find it hard in general making a decission, picking a good surgeon but what else can you do than browsing picks on the internet and hearing what people have exprienced and from that point of view Dr Koray seems superb.

I guess its also a question of marketing, for example I've heard Dr. Jan Heitmann was one of the best FUE Surgeons and hes booked out for over a year in advance, charges more but all the rich people try to get an appointment with him while the results he published on his website are at best mediocre.

Hey Maines, it seems we have some in common, Dr. Erdogan. I also love Dr. Lorenzo's work but I still prefer Erdogan. I am saying that based on the results I saw in the Internet. That is the reason I am flying to Istanbul to meet him in person. I will send you the links later.