Dr Rahal 8 months- 3529 FUT

DreamBig

According to your recent 8 month photos you posted, I gotta say WOW. For the size of area covered with only 3,529 grafts (7463 hairs), that is a massive difference and only at 8 months. You must be jumping up and down right now. Looks like a home run. What a dense result and you still got like 4-5 months remaining. Congrats :)

Dr Rahal should give you a significant refund...

as incentive to be a featured result on the main page of his website because your result is absolutely amazing!

DreamBig,

I can see why you're happy! Who could ask for anything more? And the truth is...you'll probably get even more! Lucky man!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Life changing and congratulations.

Money well spent :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Very nice. I know what you mean about the thickness at 8 months. It does settle down around 12 months. Mine is still maturing at almost 2 years. Actually along with maturation comes a "smoothing out" which makes it seem to be a tad thinner but a good tradeoff for the maturing which makes it much more manageable.

Congrats again. It looks great!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Thanks everyone for your comments thus far! Like I said I'm very happy with how everything is tracking and pleased I decided to take the plunge and have my surgery- has definitely been life changing. It's now been 6 months since I've worn a hat :D

Much congratulations and thanks has to go out to Dr. Rahal and his team- they were brilliant in every step of the journey and I implore anyone who is considering having a HT to at least touch base with Dr Rahal.

@Dreambig-

Wow!! I can't even believe you're the same person in the first photo! It's a phenomenal transformation and you must be over the moon! Super happy for you!!

Do you have a photo of your scar area too?

12/2017 - 3500 Grafts- Dr. Emrah Cinik

Follow my progress:

@Dreambig-

Wow!! I can't even believe you're the same person in the first photo! It's a phenomenal transformation and you must be over the moon! Super happy for you!!

Do you have a photo of your scar area too?

Thanks for your comments mate. I shall endeavor to take a photo of the back of the head in the near future and will post.

I currently have the sides and back cut around a number 3 or 4 guard and there is no sign of the scar whatsoever. Dr Rahal did an awesome job all round!

very impressive indeed..

i had to laugh when i read that you said evryone thinks you have dyed your hair as i get that all the time as well given the transplanted hairs are darker than some the native hairs :)

Big Dream Big Result... You look great Buddy, Dr. Rahal is a top class strip surgeon.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]