Hair Loss Cure? The Hair Stem Cell Transplant Procedure (The "Gho Procedure")

Often touted as a "hair loss cure," or the creation of truly "unlimited donor supply," the Hair Science Institute's Hair Stem Cell Transplant Procedure (better known as the "Gho Procedure") is an area of great excitement and controversy on our hair loss forums.

Is the procedure, created and performed by Dr. Coen Gho, truly a hair loss breakthrough, or simply another bold promise that fails to meet expectations?

To find out, I decided to research the procedure, and after some extensive digging, I authored a piece about the Gho Procedure for our popular Hair Loss Q & A blog. However, after reviewing the article, we (the moderators) decided it needed the expert opinion of other hair restoration innovators, and I turned to Coalition surgeons Dr. Raymond Konior and Dr. Bill Reed for advice.

What's more, I'm soon going to email Dr. Gho himself and ask if he'll provide his opinion on the article, the expert input, and the future of the Hair Stem Cell Transplant.

Want to see what Dr. Konior and Dr. Reed have to say about the Gho Procedure? Curious to read about the cutting edge science behind the new surgical technique? Wondering if Dr. Gho will respond?

If so, please feel free to read the new article on our Hair Loss Q & A blog:

Hair Loss Cure? What Physicians are Saying about the Hair Stem Cell Transplant Procedure (The Gho Procedure).

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't get it to come up?

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hi Guys,

**The link is now fixed.**

I apologize, I really don't know what happened. Everything should be good to go now!

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hi Guys,

**The link is now fixed.**

I apologize, I really don't know what happened. Everything should be good to go now!

These doctors' opinion is no more useful than google. You would have to ask real scientists on this matter or doctors have been working on donor regeneration.

They are missing one important aspect that Gho's HST offers : he uses a special medium that he "claims" give a "boost" to the FUs.

You're also a bit wrong on the "no medical literature" supporting HST.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/img/uploaded_files/2879_file43.pdf

which I recently I read in other forums. However I do not know how related it is to Gho's HST.

And this is not a cure, not everyone is a candidate i am seriously thinning more than norwood 6 pattern. Only 80% regeneration is guaranteed, that would take decades to restore me if it was even possible of course.

Edited by Skeptic

Nice analysis!

These doctors' opinion is no more useful than google. You would have to ask real scientists on this matter or doctors have been working on donor regeneration.

While I definitely don't agree with the idea that the physician input isn't useful (Dr. Reed describes an interesting study on the multiple (likely two) stem cell sites within hair follicles he completed himself), it would be great to get a PhD to analyze some of the science and provide input.

They are missing one important aspect that Gho's HST offers : he uses a special medium that he "claims" give a "boost" to the FUs.

The "fertilizer" remains a mystery to me. Frankly, in some instances, it seems like it's more of something to keep the grafts viable, in others it's referred to as more of a growth inducer (akin to something like ACell). I'd love to learn more; I'm really hoping Dr. Gho has the time to reply to my email request and responds to the article!

You're also a bit wrong on the "no medical literature" supporting HST.

http://www.hairsite.com/hair-loss/img/uploaded_files/2879_file43.pdf

which I recently I read in other forums. However I do not know how related it is to Gho's HST.

I only had time to skim the article (so I could be off), but the experiment seems similar to Dr. Gho's initial publication: there are at least two distinct areas of regenerative activity in a hair follicle, and separating these two sets of cells will likely allow for regeneration of two hair producing entities from one source.

And this is not a cure, not everyone is a candidate i am seriously thinning more than norwood 6 pattern. Only 80% regeneration is guaranteed, that would take decades to restore me if it was even possible of course.

Definitely.

I only had time to skim the article (so I could be off), but the experiment seems similar to Dr. Gho's initial publication: there are at least two distinct areas of regenerative activity in a hair follicle, and separating these two sets of cells will likely allow for regeneration of two hair producing entities from one source.

Definitely.

You're a smart guy for saying that if you just skim the article there are many confusing and new terms in there and I am glad a future HT doctor is studying this and not throwing it in the trashcan like most doctors. I remember a post where someone emailed HT doctors about their opinions and one of them said "Dream on, it's 10 years away".

I don't know if I am wrong but these doctors have only done partial FU extraction without knowing the exact location or the precise area of extraction needed to extract "enough tissue and stem cells" for regrowth to occur on both sites. Notice that it takes Gho an entire day and special patented instruments for one small session.

From my google research many doctors have done partial FU or have used smaller needles however none of them were into researching the location of the follicular stem cells( that's what I think but I may be wrong about these doctors in the article), so most of them simply label it as non-sense. They did notice regrowth at the donor sites but it was not very good as it should be. This makes sense because they really didn't know what to/where to extract and did not spend years and years like Gho to figure out the exact area and location of the stem cells.

I think Gho used markers and spend nearly a decade locating the precise location of these stem cells within the FU. From what I remember in Cotsarelis' stem cells research paper, they were outside the hair follicles kinda like wrapping them around like a banana peel and this is what Gho said in his paper as well. I'm not sure if I am 100% accurate I would have to read again.

If everything gho claims is true, then I can be 'treated'.

He is (in my opinion) definitely exaggerating on the donor regrowth and yield. So nw6s and nw7s (my future pattern) are not curable.

I would assume there is 80% on both sides MAXIMUM.

Right now he is fully booked for a year and making tons of money and maybe he will use that money to improve his technique.

Oh and the paper I linked you they are doing the same thing except that the extraction is horizontally kinda like cutting a banana in half, however gho is peeling the banana. So it makes sense with your analysis that there are different locations where these stem cells are located and there extracted.

Edited by Skeptic

I think the part that everyone misses is the part that is most important: If this technique claims " nearly unlimited donor zone" , we should see nw6-7 guys who are fully restored with more than 10k grafts.

Otherwise, what does this technique gives to us? 2000 grafts with no scar? I know scar is important but with certain growth which is not much , scar is invisible via FUE. I think if you are up to nw4 at most, you can definately get a full restoration. This technique should provide a full restoration for advanced nw level or I think it makes nonsense.

I think the part that everyone misses is the part that is most important: If this technique claims " nearly unlimited donor zone" , we should see nw6-7 guys who are fully restored with more than 10k grafts.

Otherwise, what does this technique gives to us? 2000 grafts with no scar? I know scar is important but with certain growth which is not much , scar is invisible via FUE. I think if you are up to nw4 at most, you can definately get a full restoration. This technique should provide a full restoration for advanced nw level or I think it makes nonsense.

That's true if that part was solved we wouldn't be here guessing what's going on with this sneaky chinese guy.

Assuming you can do one treatment per year of 1800 grafts which he usually does.

+ 10 000 / 1800 grafts = 5.5555 years ~ +6 years MAX needed to go beyond +10 000 grafts

This is not unlimited donor not even "NEAR unlimited donor" +80 percent regeneration or LESS.

The "REAL" and improved technique has been around for what? 3 years MAX?

so IF this is true and this chinese man is not fooling us, then the +10 000 grafts guy (If he wants to be photographed) should come out in about 3 years.

Skeptic,

I calculated it in more optimistic way,

He does the procedures bw 9 months and assuming that he does 2000 grafts each;

9 months * 2000 grafts * 6 procedures: 53 months with 12000 grafts.

Nearly 4.5 years to have one third of the density of your original hair?

Oh, I forgot , each procedure costs 10k euros * 6 procedures: 60000 euros.

So, the claim was "unlimited donor supply". If you have a good density/laxity , H&W or Rahal can give you this with less time and cheaper price an definately with more artistic approach.

So this claim "unlimited donor supply" is just useless for me unless they show me someone that they have done more than 10k grafts with nw6-7 level . Otherwise, all of us have seen full restorations from Rahal or H&W.

Skeptic,

I calculated it in more optimistic way,

He does the procedures bw 9 months and assuming that he does 2000 grafts each;

9 months * 2000 grafts * 6 procedures: 53 months with 12000 grafts.

Nearly 4.5 years to have one third of the density of your original hair?

Oh, I forgot , each procedure costs 10k euros * 6 procedures: 60000 euros.

So, the claim was "unlimited donor supply". If you have a good density/laxity , H&W or Rahal can give you this with less time and cheaper price an definately with more artistic approach.

So this claim "unlimited donor supply" is just useless for me unless they show me someone that they have done more than 10k grafts with nw6-7 level . Otherwise, all of us have seen full restorations from Rahal or H&W.

Yeah you're a totally right.

People have been mistakenly taken this treatment as the holy grail, it's not, it is simply a better, depending on your options and donor, and more time consuming than current HT techniques.

It all comes down to time money and if it's worth the regeneration. Clearly not many fill the criteria of rahal to achieve +10k grafts. I know I don't . Also there are many risks with current HT techniques.

is this the rahal you are referring to? Maybe it's another guy.

(Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

• 1 month later...

Hey Future_HT_Doc,

Any new findings or info about HST ?

I have been reading alot about it lately, and it seems like most doctors don't deny the fact that HST is scarless or at least gives very minimal scars, but they deny the re-growth theory, and they claim that HST is almost scarless because Gho just split hairs by using needles as small as .5 .6 mm, and the hair which was splited will grow back in the donor..

My question is, if it's as simple as this, why don't other HT doctors use .5 .6 mm needles and give their Clients the option of having a scarless HT (even if the density in the recepient area not as good as other traditional HTs). Im not saying they should give up using .75 .9 or 1.0mm needles, they can use both and let thier clients decide which op they wanna go for.

You know MANY ppl specially with advanced hair loss don't really care about density since they will be sporting the buzz look and all they look for is a procedure that can give them a hairline and the 5 o'clock shadow look without losing the option of shaving to the skin (since guard 1 or 2 would still be considered long if your hair loss is advanced). And this is why many of those go for the tattoo option. Right now i beleive the only op which can gives this option is HST and there is a famous dutch singer called dean saunders who is nw6 and just went through HST for that look and he is still shaving to the skin.

I just beleive that if other HT docs gives this option they would make so many more people go through HTs .

Please let me know what's your openion as i always respect your thoughts.

Aim,

I feel like most physicians wouldn't try to use 0.5-0.6 mm extractors to try and "split" the grafts because it would simply lead to a higher level of transection and ruin the yield in both the donor (regrowth) and implanted (new growth) area. Frankly, I think most doctors (and, again, this is my opinion) would rather use a standard FUE method with an appropriately sized extractor. In this scenario, you don't have the "unlimited" regrowth factor, but you also don't risk losing/destroying grafts with an extractor with a diameter smaller than the average follicular unit.

Additionally, I think most doctors would try to create a plan that didn't involve a lack of care with regard to density. Altogether, I really do think this type of procedure will "catch on" and more physicians will start experimenting and eventually implementing this procedure. However, as of now, I do believe it is experimental and doesn't match gold standard set by FUE/FUT. Having said that, I look forward to watching it progress.

Aim,

I feel like most physicians wouldn't try to use 0.5-0.6 mm extractors to try and "split" the grafts because it would simply lead to a higher level of transection and ruin the yield in both the donor (regrowth) and implanted (new growth) area. Frankly, I think most doctors (and, again, this is my opinion) would rather use a standard FUE method with an appropriately sized extractor. In this scenario, you don't have the "unlimited" regrowth factor, but you also don't risk losing/destroying grafts with an extractor with a diameter smaller than the average follicular unit.

Additionally, I think most doctors would try to create a plan that didn't involve a lack of care with regard to density. Altogether, I really do think this type of procedure will "catch on" and more physicians will start experimenting and eventually implementing this procedure. However, as of now, I do believe it is experimental and doesn't match gold standard set by FUE/FUT. Having said that, I look forward to watching it progress.

a. He advertises a low density because he can guarantee that. He has said that he has done up to 100 per cm or whatever measure they use.

b. his yield is better than people who "dont transect" -- go figure

c. I'm sorry that this websites little HT surgeon sales site is coming to an end.. but thats the truth. I would hurry up and get these guys into HST before this place crumbles. I mean that as sincere advice. Trying to cover up HST by saying it isn't proven and that STRIP SCARS are the gold standard will only last so much longer........

HST is the future, I suggest all forum users do their due dillgence-- which may involve not getting your infro from HT salesmen

there are many risks with current HT techniques.

?????

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

yes im also dissapointed with this website when it comes to adopting of new techniques and HST.

Took you guys a decade to start accepting FUE and BHT..decade late, now same with hst.

Gho is booked out till march next year with zero $$$ spend on advertizing n you guys are still talking abt strip?

this site promotes outdated technique as gold standard, its like compareing black n white tv to full hd lcd,

its time to wake up, hst is scarless, means you can shave, no white dots no zipper head,

even without regeneration its still far far superior technique.:eek:

Moopookoo

I sincerely hope that HST/HSI is a success as I am interested in it myself but let's be honest and not get ahead of ourselves; the results Dr Gho demonstrates are inferior and not up to the standard of the work demonstrated by the top surgeons currently.

His Unique selling point is regeneration of the donor supply and if the donor supply does not regenerate properly which questions have been asked-there is nothing special and unique about HSI .

As it stands, they can only do small procedures and for someone with a high level Norwood baldness, the patient is going to be waiting several years before they can regain a reasonable amount of hair. I have not seen anyone yet with a large amount of money who is very bald, look at regenerating their head to a good level and have seen no examples of this.

Regarding fue and body hair- body hair will never replace scalp hair and is an alternative for a patient who has a poor depleted donor supply but to class body hair as on the same level as scalp hair is ludicrous.

Body hair gives a bit of coverage and has some subtle added benefits but for the prices charged personally, I would rather just shave my head bald-it looks like bum fluff.

I am all for fue and it has a number of positives but the best results seen to date, the most consistent results achieved and the most efficient use of donor supply is by gold standard strip.

Most of this argument comes from one doctor who I will not refer to and in my opinion you only have to look at his unethical, questionable marketing tactics on his website to see this.

It would be unethical for this site to promote Dr Gho currently when there are still question marks and controversy regarding the new technique.

I am open to new ideas and want hair transplantation to progress like anyone else but let's wait and see how it progresses.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Moopookoo

I sincerely hope that HST/HSI is a success as I am interested in it myself but let's be honest and not get ahead of ourselves; the results Dr Gho demonstrates are inferior and not up to the standard of the work demonstrated by the top surgeons currently.

His Unique selling point is regeneration of the donor supply and if the donor supply does not regenerate properly which questions have been asked-there is nothing special and unique about HSI .

As it stands, they can only do small procedures and for someone with a high level Norwood baldness, the patient is going to be waiting several years before they can regain a reasonable amount of hair. I have not seen anyone yet with a large amount of money who is very bald, look at regenerating their head to a good level and have seen no examples of this.

Regarding fue and body hair- body hair will never replace scalp hair and is an alternative for a patient who has a poor depleted donor supply but to class body hair as on the same level as scalp hair is ludicrous.

Body hair gives a bit of coverage and has some subtle added benefits but for the prices charged personally, I would rather just shave my head bald-it looks like bum fluff.

I am all for fue and it has a number of positives but the best results seen to date, the most consistent results achieved and the most efficient use of donor supply is by gold standard strip.

Most of this argument comes from one doctor who I will not refer to and in my opinion you only have to look at his unethical, questionable marketing tactics on his website to see this.

It would be unethical for this site to promote Dr Gho currently when there are still question marks and controversy regarding the new technique.

I am open to new ideas and want hair transplantation to progress like anyone else but let's wait and see how it progresses.

Actually, i think the results of the HST cases i saw are similar to traditional HTs considering the number of grafts used.

Most strip HTs go for a high number of grafts in one session, so it's unfair to compare but if you take a FUE, FUT, and HST cases with the same number of grafts (less than 2000) you will find the results pretty similar.

Actually, i respect Future_HT_DOC's openion, because even if he beleives in FUT and FUE more, at least he is not attacking HST and dr. Gho like many others (who do that with no evidence to back their attacks) actually, my understanding is that future_Ht_doc is kinda beleive in HST and thinks that it's a matter of time before it spread and be adopted by other HT doctors in the industry (he can correct me if im wrong but that's what i understood from his posts).

I don't think I could put it any better than chrisdav already has. The moderators and publishers of this community have an obligation to promote only those procedures and treatments that are proven effective. However, being hair loss sufferers for the most part, we are also personally interested in the promise of new advances.

As a future hair loss medical professional, I can attest that Blake is deeply interested in Dr. Gho's process and what it may hold for the future of hair restoration. But, we would be remiss to start telling everyone that it's the new gold standard at this early stage.

The fact of the matter is that, at this point in time, strip harvesting sill offers the greatest hair restoration potential for the majority of hair loss sufferers. FUE is excellent for many and BHT is a nice adjunct for a very few.

We are excited not only about Dr. Gho's work but also Dr. Wesley's highly anticipated new technique which promises to make hair transplantation scarless.

The docs we recommend are among the finest in the world and I have no doubt that when a new procedure is proven effective and desirable for the masses they will effectively adopt the procedure or at least offer it as an option.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

I don't think I could put it any better than chrisdav already has. The moderators and publishers of this community have an obligation to promote only those procedures and treatments that are proven effective. However, being hair loss sufferers for the most part, we are also personally interested in the promise of new advances.

As a future hair loss medical professional, I can attest that Blake is deeply interested in Dr. Gho's process and what it may hold for the future of hair restoration. But, we would be remiss to start telling everyone that it's the new gold standard at this early stage.

The fact of the matter is that, at this point in time, strip harvesting sill offers the greatest hair restoration potential for the majority of hair loss sufferers. FUE is excellent for many and BHT is a nice adjunct for a very few.

We are excited not only about Dr. Gho's work but also Dr. Wesley's highly anticipated new technique which promises to make hair transplantation scarless.

The docs we recommend are among the finest in the world and I have no doubt that when a new procedure is proven effective and desirable for the masses they will effectively adopt the procedure or at least offer it as an option.

Taking the Plunge,

you never fail to come in and voice your adoration for strip surgery, or as you call it, "the gold standard"...

can you REALLY and HONESTLY compare the

with HST (link of donor 15 days after treatment Below)??

http://www.fileden.com/files/2011/9/28/3202143/day%206%20-%202nd%20procedure%20003.JPG

as for before and after..... have you seen wesley's result with only 1600-1800 HSTs?

Edited by FinHairLoss

FinHairLoss,

I've always appreciated your insightful contributions. In particular you are always quick to find and share important and informative press releases regarding new and potentially game changing treatments. But, yes, I stand by my statement that, as of this moment, FUT is the best option for the majority of hair loss sufferers seeking surgical hair restoration. It may not be the best option for all but it is for most.

That may be about to change and, as you say, perhaps this is the procedure that will change it. However, I don't think that we can call it game over at this time. What we need to see is an abundance of unbiased, third-party cases documented. Cases that are presented by patients themselves and that rival the finest FUT results that we've seen over the years.

When I see that I'll be happy to endorse it over FUT and FUE. Until that time, I remain cautiously optimistic and I would encourage others to do so as well. If prospective patients want to jump in and take the chance with it then I have no problem with that as long as they are fully educated and understand the pros and cons and how the procedure compares to others available. I would also hope that they would come here and document their progress so that we can see for ourselves how it works.

I'm also extremely interested in SMP and have considered undergoing it but I have not yet seen satisfactory impartial documentation to justify the cost and the risk.

You have observed that I never fail to come in and voice my admiration for strip surgery. I would agree with that statement since, as I stated, I fully believe it is the best option for now. My observation of you is that you are a little too eager to try out and support new treatments before they are proven. That may amount to only a waste of money if you are talking about Renokin but surgery is another story entirely.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Finhairloss and moopookoo,

This community doesn't reject innovation. In fact, not only do we embrace newer, proven methods, but we've been amongst the first to introduce many innovative techniques to the patient community. But ultimately, Histogen and Dr. Gho's Hair Stem Cell Transplant procedure are still in their infancy stages and have a long way to go before becoming a proven and accepted method.

As someone who's regulary in touch with leading hair transplant surgeons in the industry, trust me when I say that more and more physicians will begin to adopt techniques and treatments that have been proven effective. At this time, while Dr. Gho's research and Histogen have generated a lot of interest in both the physician and patient community, neither have yet to become accepted as proven and effective treatments. In fact, Dr. Gho himself recognizes that more research and experimentation is needed before it can ever possibly reach its full potential.

In the meantime, this community does provide a platform for patient and physician members to discuss any hair loss topic, including new treatments and their future potentials.

Best Regards,

Bill

While everyone else has basically described the situation quite eloquently, I wanted to take a minute to reply.

First, and foremost, the accusations that our community dismisses innovative techniques or shuns progress in lieu of "strip surgeon advertising money" is absurd. The reality of the situation is that our community serves as a resource for patients seeking information about hair restoration. Our network evaluates the best, most effective, most proven hair restoration techniques/practitioners and recommends these products and therapies to those seeking results.

Like Bill said earlier, if new techniques are adapted and proven to be the gold standard, we will, without a doubt, evaluate and recommend these therapies on the community. What's more, if these new techniques and therapies did become the standard, the innovative, excellent physicians recommended by our community would adapt them as well. Additionally (and again, like Bill stated before), our community always tries to stay up to date on new techniques, therapies, and medications, and both shares the new news and give patients a place to openly and honestly discuss.

As far as my earlier comments are concerned ... yes, I do think "unlimited donor supply" type procedures are the most promising new techniques being investigating and I personally plan on furthering my own research and understanding of these surgeries. However, at this time, the procedures are just that - experimental and theoretical. Frankly, I'm not certain how anyone could really OBJECTIVELY compare the results from quality FUT/FUE procedures to HST-esque procedures and not come to the same conclusions. Are there various pros to a procedure that can allow for an unlimited donor supply and lack of traditional scarring? Absolutely. However, does that mean that these advantages outweigh blatantly inferior results? In my opinion, no.

As of now, FUE/FUT remain the gold standard. Frankly, I'm very excited to see unlimited donor supply procedures continue expanding and I look forward to a time when these surgeries are standard and a number of our recommended surgeons offer the technique. Until that time, I can honestly say that we will continue offering information about the most effective, proven techniques to date and share exciting new news about experiments procedures.

Finally, I did want to state that I invited Dr. Gho to review the article and share his feelings on both the article I authored and the resulting discussion and have not yet received a reply (though I assume it's simply because he's very busy).

Thanks HRN team for taking time to respond.

Instead of us arguing back and forth abt hst, fue and gold standards why dont you guys from HRN take time to investigate hst and either prove it or disprove it once for all?

is it hard to pick up the phone and give Gho a call in Amsterdam?

You guys are doing a great job when assessing other docs, do the same with HST and Gho. there are many guys on hs forum who had procedure done and they all seem to be happy, how many patients is needed so it can be considered proof?

One famous doc from Atlanta is going to do just that, this community would be glad if you do the same. It would be money well spent

I just have a feeling that there is no sense of urgency in adopting hst as a new gold standard or else you guys would be somewhere in holland right now but we strill talking abt strip in 2012.

Hst has been around for abt 4 years and nobody bothered to investigate it yet, imagine in 10 years you decide to investigate and realize that gho was right..what abt all those patients that clds have been scar free had you investigated earlier?

HS forum has some Gho patiens and more to come, many famous people had it, his clinic is booked out till March next year so I heard..

Besides price per graft is cheapper than fue by 20-50% depending which fue doc you compare it to, hst grafts is around $5-6

It is time to act now, we are all going to be happy no matter what the outcome is going to be, he is either scammer or king