Dr.meshkin 2000 grafts

As usual, Dr. Meshkin delivers more result with less grafts. Thanks for posting this, Athena! I always look forward to your posts!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I cant believe it. All of this perfect coverage with ONLY 2000? I covered half of what this guy covered with 2500 grafts. Great job Dr. Meshkin. Very impressive, I wonder whats the secret of covering large areas with less grafts. Is it the technique of placing grafts?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

This gentleman certainly benefits from his graying, coarse hair. Nice result nonetheless.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Excellent results! Thank you for sharing.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for your comments. As you are aware we have been doing surgeries like this for quite a while now and we get excellent results with smaller sessions. In fact, I think I read on one of the links from patrick henessey some time ago that its the same pie. you can take the same pie cut it into 2000 pieces or 8000 pieces. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Thanks Athena for the reply, Can you clarify to us how can Dr. Meshkin covers a balding area very well with less grafts? Is it a certain technique? Most of us consumed a lot of grafts just to reach good coverage and density? My case is much better than that patient (pre-op wise) but it took me 2500 grafts to solve it and many others from top clinic. However Dr. Meshkin requires much less grafts with same results? It really impresses me. Any thing to share or is it confidential?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thanks Hariri....No Dr. Meshkin does not use magic :) but he uses his experience and knowledge. we approach each case individually considering the areas of concern, the donor density, laxity and the budget. It is our intention to get the most natural result, and the best coverage in every case with what a patient can afford.

We keep each graft in their natural state, use custom blades for each patient and use the angle and direction of placement as the native hair. But the experience comes in play when we know how to maximize the use of each graft by optimal use of the ones, twos and three hair units in the recipient area.

Unfortunately people think that its a race to which doctor can get higher number of grafts in one session. If every patient had excellent donor hair and the money to do 8000 grafts, then hey lets just do 8000 grafts in each case. I know of some doctors in over seas that claim doing 16000 grafts in each session. However, we think it is possible to get the illusion of same result and coverage with 2000 grafts as oppose to 8000 grafts if the doctor knows what he is doing, as you have seen with many of our clients. So the question is: do we really need to do higher number of grafts to get the best optimal result and coverage? and is it really to the patients benefit and the best option for the client? In general, we don't want to be in a race, we offer each client individual options which depends on what they have to get the best result.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Meshkin who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.