1650 grafts done by dr dorin 31 day update

MIKIEB

Hey guys not much too show you.. But here i am 31 days later.. Picture taken apr7th .work done mar 6th..YOU NEED TO CLICK ON PHOTO TO SEE IT CLOSE UP MY CAMERA IS NOT THAT GOOD ..

5b32d239ad2d1_IMG_04582.jpg.3898e1d59cbf1c86ab2f084c72633537.jpg

5b32d239cb3d4_IMG_03071.jpg.e0e72b13249bdff2c96644d160c7c0fe.jpg

Edited by MIKIEB

Only 1650 grafts ?? It may be mey but that seems a lot more there !!!

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

The hairline design looks fine to me, a classic loose "snail trail" that many surgeons employ. That being said it seems that the 1650 grafts are spread out over a large area. I would imagine the result will not yield high density but should look natural and if that was the objective then this looks like it is right on track.

The hairline design looks perfectly fine to me. Not many hair line are completely perfect , semetrical etc.

Im sure you will have a great result.

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

One who follows Dr. Dorin’s work (or Dr. True, for that matter), will come to recognize that the “ zig zag “ hairline has become kind of his trade mark. This technique gives undoubtedly, the most natural looking hair line results.

Not so sure if Dr. True will use this technique to re create my hairline.(see attached link)

I’ll definitely discuss it with him on our last pre procedure meeting this coming Monday.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165537-large-grafts-removed-distributed-dr-true.html

hi guys....just to add some clarity to MikieB's case - Dr. Dorin did 1650 grafts due to the fact that MikieB had several previous procedures thus limiting the number of grafts this time around.. and as always with a revision case Dr. Dorin makes an effort to minimize the previous scarring while at the same time striving for an optimal amount of grafts.

Yes Dr. Dorin was one of the first coalition doctors to showcase irregularity in hairline design/shape as Pat alluded to in his thread from 2006:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/143188-surgical-resuts-dr-dorin-3951-fu-grafts.html

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

• 4 months later...

Hi madmod,i am coming along very well.it is coming in a little uneven but it is evening out better and better with every pass week..i am very happy with the progress..i can tell you that at this point(6 month mark) i am sure i made right choice in choosing dr dorin ...take care

That definitely looks more than 1,650 grafts to me, i think the Dr has been a bit light on his figures there.

I'm certainly Interested to see how this hairline grows out as i've not seen that design before.

Good luck growing, it'll make a big difference

Rob

2800 FUE, Istanbul