5000 FUE with Dr De Reys

William38

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly phenomenal results considering how you appeared in the past. Although you don't show your face you just appear 10 years younger!Can't wait until I have my HT.

Wish you the best!!

Hi William,

I'm really impressed with your results & I'll be going to Belgium for a HT once I've finished my consultations. I've tried Googling for Dr De Reys without success. Can you PM me his contact info (email,website etc) please?

Thanks in advance

Dean

Hi William,

I'm really impressed with your results & I'll be going to Belgium for a HT once I've finished my consultations. I've tried Googling for Dr De Reys without success. Can you PM me his contact info (email,website etc) please?

Thanks in advance

Dean

Type 'Dr De Reys Hair Transplant' in Google and it is the 1st, non-sponsored, link hopefully

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I'm going to put up some more photos soon but I've had a ton of questions so I thought I'd answer a few of those first.

The doctor prescribed me finasteride 1mg during the first op. I'd never taken any medication or shampoos before and I think it's helping but it's not making any new hairs.

Dr De Reys kind of explained it to me and he said he was going to put an interview about it on his Facebook page but I haven't seen it yet. Maybe he's scared of those big drug companies :-O

There's loads about finasteride and regonaine online but has anyone from the forum got any advice for me? Is it true about those side-effects? Should I start with minoxidl as well/instead? Seems to be going well with just finasteride so far...

Cheers,

Will

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
hey fitnessjunkie,

how did the appointment with Dr. De Reys go?

I'm very inclined to get my FUE with him.

This is his thread:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/168494-fue-procedure-booked-dr-reys-belgium-february-2013-a.html

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Just wondering why credit cards are not accepted? With Credit Crads at least you have some chance of getting your money back if it goes horribly wrong.

Not questioning the work or integrity of Dr Reys, just curious why credit cards aren't accepted?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey JC,

I paid 7000 euros for 3000 grafts in the first op and then another 5000 for the second which several months later.

I'm getting ready to post again soon and I'm kind of thinking about putting up a 'NOW' which woudl mess up the timeline but give you guys an idea of where I'm at now! What do you think?

Cheers!

Will

Hey JC,

I paid 7000 euros for 3000 grafts in the first op and then another 5000 for the second which several months later.

I'm getting ready to post again soon and I'm kind of thinking about putting up a 'NOW' which woudl mess up the timeline but give you guys an idea of where I'm at now! What do you think?

Cheers!

Will

Time for an update - put them up mate!