TakingthePlunge has gone "Celestial"

Our forum co-moderator and editorial assistant Dave is "taking the plunge" once again by going "celestial" with over 2000 educational and supportive forum posts to his name.

In my opinion, Dave has done a excellent job in contributing his acquired expertise, wit and wisdom to this forum and has helped countless hair loss sufferers find excellent surgeons and real hair restoration solutions that's best for them.

Thus, Dave truly deserves his new title of "Celestial Follicle Club Member".

Thanks also to all the dedicated members of this community who regularly contribute their wit and wisdom and keep this forum thriving daily. Because of you, we are a true community!

Onwards and Upwards into the celestial heavens,

Bill

Congrats Dave!!!

Excellent work...Im about to go "celestial" as well....the only difference between me and you, is like Bill said, you have 2000 educational post that are very informative!! I just have posts, none of which are very informative!!ha

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Thanks guys! I truly appreciate the kudos. It's very rewarding to be a part of this community and to support and educate other hair loss sufferers.

Here's to the next 1,000!!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Gotta say, TakingThePlunge - over the past 4 years, I don't remember even one negative comment from you or about you. You're always supportive, encouraging, and balanced.

You're an asset to this website, keep it up!

• Administrators

Dave, Congratulations to you on ascending into the "celestial" plane - and in 2012 no less :-) All your help and massive karma has propelled you and this community to a new level. Let me know what it's like up there and perhaps I'll join you in a couple hundred more posts. Thanks for all the thoughtful and kind help you bring to this community. You're a true blessing.

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

My Hair Loss Blog

Sharing is what keeps this community vital. Please join in. To learn how I restored my hair and started this community, click here.

Follow our Community on Twitter.

England,

Thank you! You! Your recognition is much appreciated.

Pat,

I'm very happy to have been given the opportunity become a more active part of the community that you've built. Bill and you are both are a joy to work for and I look forward not only to watching this community grow but having a hand in it.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Gotta say, TakingThePlunge - over the past 4 years, I don't remember even one negative comment from you or about you. You're always supportive, encouraging, and balanced.

You're an asset to this website, keep it up!

Agreed!

5700 FUE in 3 procedures with Dr. Bisanga

View my patient website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1874

i would also like to congratulate david,although i dont post much im reading through most topics and davids posts are encouraging,articulate and accurate and as any hair loss will tell you thats all you ever want to hear the truth without sarcasm.so david thanks

Nice work plunge. Top man!

I'm actually trying my hardest to keep my posts down so I can convince my self I have a life lmao. I don't want another 1000 post year on my hands!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk