Almost here..very thankful

Okay guys...my date is almost here and Im extremely excited!!! I wanted to take time to give thanks to those whom have helped me along the way...I was hesitant to do this because I may forget someone, but Im gonna give it a shot anyway!!!

First..Bill and Pat for having such a wonderful site that has helped me so much with my decision..including answering numerous pms as well as emails from me with questions..

Hairthere..you were the one I leaned on heavily when I first discovered this site! Thanks for the phone calls as well as the pms!!

Capelli..samething, although more recently about your experience with Dr Rahal as well as crucial information regarding my trip to Canada!!

Dr Konior..CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS!!! I was originally booked with Dr Konior..he personally answered SO MANY questions for me...on the phone as well as probably at least 40 plus emails!! I learned so much from Dr Konior!!! What a guy!!!

Dr Limmer..the in person consult I had with you!! Great!!

Dr Rahal!!! What can I say?? You are doing my surgery in 19 days!!! Cant wait!!

Tara( at Dr Rahals office )...asked her a million questions!! She is great!!! Always a pleasure to speak with!!!

Matt ( with Dr Rahal )..thanks for all advice!!!

The one and only JOTRONIC!! Thanks for all the one on one..phone calls, chats,emails, text, etc....class act! I will lean on you in the future buddy!!!

All members of the HTN who contribute their time and energy to make a difference in the lives of others!!

I know Im probably forgetting someone, however, these are the ones who come to mind when I first started my journey!!

19 days left guys!!!! Cant wait!!! 23 hour drive to Canada for surgery!! WOW!!:)

Edited by NEWHAIRPLEASE

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

What a great first post to read in the New Year. Thank you for the acknowledgement NHP. It is a pleasure speaking with you and my knowledge and experience are at your disposal as you continue with your journey. Happy New Year!

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

No doubt brotha! Happy New Years to you and your family. 2012 will be a hairier one for you, that's for sure! Looking forward to watching your progress.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

You are welcome NHP! You are going to love your experience with Dr. Rahal and we all are going to be ringing in the next new year with a lot of great new hair!!! Enjoy the journey as it is a surreal one! I am still here if you need to talk/email before or after your procedure! Happy New Year!

We are all excited for you NHP. You've already been a great asset to this forum even before you had your first surgery. Can't wait to see what kind of poster you'll become after your experience with Dr. Rahal. And of course, can't wait to see what your hair looks like too. ;)

23 hour drive? I'd be more nervous about that than the surgery! Drive safe dude.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

I don't believe I've ever seen a member quite so happy about his upcoming transplant! You're a great guy and deserve the best result. One day, I will have surgery to thicken things up. Good luck!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Good luck on your surgery, it appears you've done everything right beforehand, in regards to research and educating yourself, and no matter the result, you made all the right moves in speaking to all the right people.

Wishing you a hairy New Year