Error when posting in Firefox

Radius

When I reply to a thread using (my favourite browser) Firefox, I get an error:

Corrupted Content Error

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

The reply still gets through though, but I then have to return to the forum mainpage everytime, so it's not convenient.

When I use Internet Explorer the problem doesn't occur.

Does anyone know a fix?

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only thing I could say is make sure you have the latest version of Firefox...that may be it.

I have the same problem. I don't know what it is. It looks like the post doesnt go through but when I go to the thread again and refresh my post is there. I keep getting that error message though and it is annoying. I even get a message sometimes stating something about a duplicate post and It says have to wait a few minutes or something when I just posted once. I don't know if it is the browser or a forum issue. Trying to figure it out.

• Administrators

Replying using the advanced text option and have yet to see an error. This may just be one of those things that we can try and replicate and still not get the error as each user may have different browser versions and OS's.

Still not sure how to address this problem, if I cannot replicate it.

Hans

Webmaster

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your feedback and for helping us ensure our members have an optimal user experience. In an attempt to resolve this issue, please provide us with as much information as possible. For instance, does the issue occur when using the "Quick Reply" or the regular "Reply" feature? Or does it occur with both? Please list any error messages you're receiving, the operating system you're using and the type of browser and version you are using.

Thanks,

Bill

Testing using Google Chrome on a Windows 7 PC with regular reply mode

EDIT: Still received error message : (

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Testing with Firefox.

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

With this mode I meant this:

testingreply.jpg

Then I got this message when I pressed submit:

errormessagep.jpg

Then I pressed Try Again in that error page and got this message below:

presstryagain.jpg

After that, the message posted. I hope that helps.

Testing with Safari.