A word about Hasson and Wong

NEWHAIRPLEASE

Last night I was on the board and I started up a chat with Joetronic...we shot the bull back and forth for about 30 minutes..it was a good chat. I could have asked him 1000 questions but I felt like I was bugging him(not by his demeanor, just because you know how us guys with questions have so many questions we can be annoying)! Anyway, we got off the computer last night and Joe shot me an email saying if I ever have questions give him a call..

Well, I didn't wait long, Today( Saturday morn ) I called Joe, he took time on a saturday morning, I think it was around 9 his time, to talk to me..we spoke for over an hour about hair transplants. We talked from everything from his procedures to how he wound up where he is today..Of course, I ask him about my situation and I got tons of advice on what he would do if he were me..how many grafts he thinks I could use,etc...it was a great talk..AT NO TIME DID HE TRY TO CONVINCE ME TO SWITCH MY SURGEONS! IN FACT, HE HAD NOTHING BUT EXCELLENT THINGS TO SAY ABOUT DR RAHAL!

My surgery is already booked with Dr Rahal and I know that I have chosen the right surgeon for me!!! I JUST WANTED TO WRITE THIS UP AND STATE WHAT A CLASS ACT HASSON AND WONG AND JOE ARE!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

NHP,

Thanks for that write up. That was a nice surprise to find today. Remember to be patient else this wait is going to drive you mad:) I mean, you've not even had your procedure yet, LOL!

Hairthere, thanks for that.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I totally agree. Joe has been helping me with his advices and taught me a lot of things about hair transplants without any benefits or conditions to have them done at H&W. I would say he is the best REP that a HT clinic would have. He talks like a doctor not a rep, very well educated in HT techniques and industry plus he has great contributions in the bald truth radio show every Sunday. The title should be changed to A WORD ABOUT JOTRONIC FROM H&W.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yeah, Jotronic is one of the stand up guys in an industry in desperate need of them. He deserves to have awesome looking hair! ;)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

The industry needs more guys like joetronic and spex.

They are the eighth wonder of the world ;)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Joe is a complete class act...I flew all the way to Vancouver from the east coast of the US for a consultation...he made me feel right at home picking me up at the airport, showing me around the office and even treated me out to dinner and drinks that night! I learned so much from talking with Joe and his hair by the way as I obviously have seen it in person is amazing...so natural looking! He is a huge asset to this forum!

The industry needs more guys like joetronic and spex.

They are the eighth wonder of the world ;)

Since you wanted to add Spex to the mix i think Matt Zupan should be added as well. He certainly won't B.S you just to get u in the chair and he`ll tell u the way it is. That`s class act!!

Yes, Matt is excellent! He is a stand up guy as well! I'm trying to get Matt to come to Ottawa during my surgery on January 19,2012. We will see how that goes! Lol

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

My apologies, add him :)

Edited by chrisdav

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Joe has given some valuable info on these forums, shared his photos, and really takes his time to write on these forums, and as newhair said, he even takes the time to talk on the phone. The guy is a class act. I have read many of his posts. I think he has helped a lot of people on here. People like Joe are big assets to these forums.

I'd definitely would want to meet him if he ever came to the NJ area. I think his before and after is impressive.

Joe, Matt, Spex, and few others including the mods (Blake,TakingThePlunge,Bill) on here are truly classy guys and helped a lot of people. As for the ladies, I have seen Janna's posts to be very informative and helpful as well. They should get some sort of forum follicle award or something for giving so much valuable info on these forums. Throughout the years, from just when I was a forum watcher to an actual member, I learned a lot from them. :)

I totally agree! Joe was there to help me 9 years ago when i first started losing my hair at a time when i really badly needed help and advice and is still there now.

Like with you he never tried to talk me in to having a ht with H&W, i felt he completely had my best interests at heart and cared about my plight and future!! Great Guy!!

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

NewHairPlease,

Joe is truly a noble and stand up guy. Since my involvement on this forum in 2004, I quickly considered him (along with a few others like Pat, the publisher of this community) both a friend and mentor. Thus, I'm not surprised to hear that he was able to help answer your questions and address any remaining concerns before moving forward with hair transplantation. I'm also glad to hear that members are utilizing the instant messenger feature of this website :-).

Best wishes in your upcoming surgery with Dr. Rahal. You will be in excellent hands.

All the Best,

Bill

Alright boys, this is getting embarrassing:) I appreciate all the kind words. It's nice to know that I'm appreciated and that I've had anything to do with helping to push the industry forward via education.

FYI, I've got a couple of personal projects I'm working on that I hope will push education further. A short while ago I made a post talking about how density looks much stronger right after an HT than the final result due to the scabbing and the redness.

Here is the original link... http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/163955-what-does-density-look-like.html

I've got a lot more ideas that I'm putting together that add a bit more dimension and depth into HT education. Stay tuned.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Hi All,

I 100% agree with you....Joe's Excellent!!!!!

Joe's help on the internet has been exceptional, unmatched.

Matt Zupan

Patient Educator, Shapiro Medical. Going on 20years with Dr Ron Shapiro......not a regular poster, I leave that to Janna