3 years after Dr.Feller 2500 grafts strip

i think your hair looks great. You scar/shockloss at donor are pretty noticable tho.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

yes i know a little shock loss around one side of scar ! I'm thinking about maybe hd #2 fue to thicken up hairline and place some more grafts around scar.On one side scar is wider, thats why is more noticeable

specially right after haircut

Honestly, I dont think you need another HT. Your hair looks good.

So your donor shockloss did not eventually come back?

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Djjr1

Your hair looks great bud , I wouldn't even bother with any more work .

Even FUE , whats the point in all the trauma just to touch up such a small area on the scar .

From the pics I can only just make it and your hair is cut much shorter than most .

It is up to you at the end of the bud , maybe just a small touch up with FUE , but trauma , down time , cost , I don't know if it would be worth it as I feel , looking at the pics you've posted , your result is stand alone , natural , undetectable and pretty damm good !

Hahahaha good luck , it's a tough call to make !

richie

2100 crown grafts

Dr Feller

nov 2007

Hair looks great!!!!!Especially the hairline!! Little concerned about the scar, however, I would never peg your scar as a hair transplant scar!! Its only noticeable because I know you have had a transplant! Your hair looks great though!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

How old are you now and have you got good donor supply left?

If you have already had fut and have a strip scar, i would have fut again in my opinion.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Djjr1,

Looks great, congratulations to you!!!

Indeed hair transplant is a blessing. I am happy and very excited Today is my 14th day post hair transplant 2,500 grafts by skillful hair transplant surgeon Dr. Feller

: )

Djjr1,

Looks great, congratulations to you!!!

Indeed hair transplant is a blessing. I am happy : ) and very excited Today is my 14th day post hair transplant 2,500 grafts by skillful hair transplant surgeon Dr. Feller!

image.jpg.b96639811047938009e053e7697416bd.jpg

Congratulations, looks fine. However I have to say, your before shot doesn't really look that bad, 2500 in such a small area you should get a good result. You have a noticeable scar, which I think shows how limited FUT is. If this is one of the better FUT cases then its really showing how out dated FUT is. I would go ahead and have a touch up, get some FUE done to that scar, you look like you have a good donor area. All the best thanks for sharing

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Sethticles,

Thanks for your comment!! Actually before the procedure I had nothing only very very thin hairs in the mid section of my head. I lost hope and I used to shave my head. today is only my 15th day after the hair transplant I did by Dr. Feller. Still feeling numbness at the donor area but its decreasing daily. I am very grateful to the doctors, their staff, and the medical technology!!!

image.jpg.d5b16eb883acab414278f4925eba59de.jpg

Baldingbogger,

Thank you. I know I have to keep claim and can't wait for my hair to regrow.

For now I find it very interesting to read threads pertaining to Dr. Feller and his previous patients.

May God bless Dr. Feller, his family, and his staff.

Before my procedure I read a lot about hair transplant from this site and other sites I found by searching in google. Then i decided for sure to go to Dr. Feller and thank God I was a million percent right! Dr. Feller not only very skilled doctor, but also kind,caring,and compassionate. Furthermore, his staff kind, caring, and very friendly. God what else even Dr. Feller's patients very kind! I got to speak to two of them at his clinic while they were there for a consultation.

I like this site and I apprechate all of those writing comments and giving advice. All of you are doing great work promoting hair transplant. Indeed hair transplant is the future hope for many people, the only thing, many or I should say sadly most don't know about it and still searching for an answer. I am sure those going through losing or thinning hair know exactly the pain and suffering and they all can relate to how we feel!!