2500 grafts with dr rahal

sirius67

wow...nice transformation!!! You still have a lot of growing time...good stuff...keep us posted!!!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you guys , it's so true , i'm so happy and so confident :)

Does anyone know where i can find a hat shredding machine for sale?;)

Yesterday the chinese girl from laundromat was like : WOW you look so younger , what did u do , face lift ? hahaha she was so funny .

And another thing is that dr Rahal is numero uno in this industry ,no doubt about it ( my opinion ) :)

Wow. 2500 is not a big procedure but it did wonders for u. U look 15 years younger.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Sirius,

Love that. For me, visually you have had a HUGE transformation. You look great. You must be thrilled. Love the hairline! So natural and reserved! Im with Rahal at the back end of the year and am at a similar stage to where you were. Hopefully I can pull of a similar result! Would you recommend Foxbar?

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Sirius,

Love that. For me, visually you have had a HUGE transformation. You look great. You must be thrilled. Love the hairline! So natural and reserved! Im with Rahal at the back end of the year and am at a similar stage to where you were. Hopefully I can pull of a similar result! Would you recommend Foxbar?

O yeah , i would recommend Foxbor , only two blocks from dr clinic and the price is a lot cheaper then any other hotel around !

thank you for your appreciations ! :)

Lookin good man. That is amazing growth for 5 months.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.