Hasson and Wong really say this?

carefree

I've got a question - what are the options now for someone like NotHappy who supposedly has below average donor and laxity. At what point does a doc know that there simply is no more donor hair to be taken? Obviously from the photos, the job only looks half-finished aesthetically. Is FUE then your only recourse?

Jan 2000 - 600 FUT with Dr Kurgis (MHR)

Sept 2011 - 1411 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Jan 2013 - 1800 FUT with Dr Paul Shapiro

Sep 2014 - 1000 FUE with Dr Paul Shapiro

My Hairloss Blog »

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for clarifying, Dr. Hasson. And thanks again for coming onto the thread to respond. Like I said, your very reasonable and rational response just enhances your already stellar reputation.

nothappy, I hope that something can be done to get you to a happier place.

lorenzo, thanks man. My HT journey surely has been very gratifying and life changing. Dr. Konior did a great job.

Thanks for replying Dr. H. We wish you would post more!

Just like with celebrities, when they get real popular their is always somebody out to take them down. Seems like the same goes for great hair transplant doctors too.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

This attack upon Hasson and wong stunk of bull crap in a rotten fish factory straight away!!

I wonder why not happy doesn't have anything to say, is it because he knows he'll get ip busted again and linked to 3 other accounts lol.

I agree if you only have a small amount of grafts to cover a large area styling is absoluely paramount. you've got to keep your hair neatly styled for a decent affect and there is nothing else a surgeon can do with such a big space and a tiny donor supply.

Not been funny but bottom line is if you want good coverage research and spend all your grafts with a good surgeon not just your last 2600. :D

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Guys,

Thanks for everyone's thoughtful input on this topic. This community supports open and transparent discussion of all patient results, good or bad. In this case, "NotHappy" created a patient website to share his progress and ultimately, his concerns. A new forum member "Carefree" posted a link to a public website in order to garner feedback from the community.

Typically, we don't allow third uninvolved parties to discuss another patient's results. But "Carefree's" motives aside, since the patient himself did come forward and create a patient website, it's already public and out in the open by the patient's own hands. Thus, it's open for discussion as long as the patient is willing to let their clinic share their side of the story and allow the adult members of this community to draw their own conclusions.

From a few posts above however, it seems like "NotHappy" is unwilling to have an open discussion about his results on his patient website in wihch he has been accused of removing comments with opinions that differ from his. Thus, I posted a respond on his website letting him know that while he's welcome to share his results and concerns, that to be fair, he must be willing to be 100% transparent with his results and allow members to post comments, even those whose opinions differ from his.

In the event that the patient isn't willing to have an open discussion about his results, his patient website will removed. These policies are clearly laid out on the discussion topic, "Maintaining a Fair and Balanced Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians".

I thank Dr. Hasson for his willingness to discuss this case openly and sharing additional details that are critical in evaluating these results. My hope is that Hasson and Wong and the patient will work together to resolve any remaining concerns amicably without an online war.

Best wishes,

Bill

I have the emails to prove it. I HAVE stated in my blog that I have one previous surgery, this is no secret. I fully disclosed everything.

Read my entire blog and you can plainly see this.

As for an open discussion, I am VERY willing to have an open discussion but it seems that Hasson and Wong are very unwilling to have one with me and take no responsibility for their bad work.

As for 2700 grafts in a very large area ? Not so, look at the pictures and you can see that 90% of the grafts were concentrated the front 1/3 of my scalp. Dr Hasson shaved the entire top of my scalp in case he had enough grafts to put full coverage their, which he did not.

I quote Dr Hasson "You will have thick hair and be able to style it however you want"

My hair is nowhere near thick in any way and I must use concealer daily or it's completely see through in the entire recipient area. Regardless of graft count, if you put 2700 grafts or any amount of grafts on a patients scalp, would you not as a reputable doctor then expect all of the grafts to grow in ??

Well, as you can see if you look at my pictures, MANY of the grafts did in fact not grow in, resulting in a very thin appearance in all areas that had new grafts in them.

This is not an acceptable result

Anyone with two eyes and good vision can plainly see this. As for someone called "carefree" this is not me nor do I have any idea who it is. Attacking my character with no proof of anything does not change the fact that my results are bad !

The proof is in the pictures... a picture says a thousand words

I have had many supportive comments and private emails from other Hasson patients that have similar bad results. For some reason, people are almost afraid to post results from H & W when they are bad... just look at the other H & W blogs..

Notice a trend ?? Many of them are abandoned after 1 month, 3 days, 5 months, etc because when they get bad results they are so dissapointed that they see no point in going on with the blog

It's my impression that this forum and these blogs are about sharing the TRUTH about results GOOD AND BAD

That is what I am doing by sharing my bad experience so that others can make an informed decision about choosing a reputable doctor

Once again, the TRUTH is in the results and that's really all the proof I need

Enough said

Bill, I think you're a good guy...

Do not associate ME with anyone else on here. I'm a systems engineer with over 15 years industry experience, I can assure you that my IP address is not the same as any other poster on this website

We've talked before in the past if you remember, when I first got my HT from Dr Hasson

You seem like a good guy, let's keep it real and professional

Bill, I think you're a good guy...

Do not associate ME with anyone else on here. I'm a systems engineer with over 15 years industry experience, I can assure you that my IP address is not the same as any other poster on this website

We've talked before in the past if you remember, when I first got my HT from Dr Hasson

You seem like a good guy, let's keep it real and professional

Why did you delete your 1 year posts?

Why did you not use this alias to start this thread?

Also no way would a Dr of Dr Hassons standard say to someone in your situation you will have thick hair and be able to style it however you want ha ha that's a good one! Be real dude i feel for you truly i do but you should take it out on your first surgeon he's the one who's ruined your chances of hair again.

As for your trend of Hasson and wong patient blogs being incomplete it's probably because when you get your hair and life back you don't spend most your life being upset studying transplant blogs and using sites like this it's more likely they're in bed with some fit bird they've just pulled.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

If of all I sorry that you are not happy. I also apologize if you are not carefree for the comments that state that you may be.

I will be diplomatic about this discussion.

I have the emails to prove it. I HAVE stated in my blog that I have one previous surgery, this is no secret. I fully disclosed everything

Who did your first surgery? I am sure H&W have all your emails from the past as well. They said that you had send emails after 1 years stated that you are happy iwth your results. In fact they have pictures that you send that look GOOD for 2700 grafts in a big area.

As for 2700 grafts in a very large area ? Not so, look at the pictures and you can see that 90% of the grafts were concentrated the front 1/3 of my scalp. Dr Hasson shaved the entire top of my scalp in case he had enough grafts to put full coverage their, which he did not.

Its unfortunate that the number of grafts were so low. When you are a repair and have a previous scar then in most cases the amount of grafts are alot less. I am looking at the pictures and it doesnt look like he put 10% of the graft in the second third of your scalp.

Its hard to tell but it looks like your area of hairloss is around 360 square cm. If that is the case then you are stating that in the first 120 square cm 2400 grafts on in the second 120 he put only 300? Looking at your pictures this doesnt add up. This means that he put rougly 3 grafts per square cm in your second third. If that was the case you would be able to see very fews red dots. Instead I see quite a bit and I am sure most people that see this would probaly agree.

If I had to guess with the pictures I have seen then I would say maybe at the most 65% in the first 1/3 and 35% in the second 1/3. That would mean 15 grafts pers CM in the front third and around 8 for the second third. Remember as a repair the goal is to repair.

I quote Dr Hasson "You will have thick hair and be able to style it however you want"

My hair is nowhere near thick in any way and I must use concealer daily or it's completely see through in the entire recipient area. Regardless of graft count, if you put 2700 grafts or any amount of grafts on a patients scalp, would you not as a reputable doctor then expect all of the grafts to grow in ??

I have witnessed many situation like yours. Dr. Hasson would NEVER NEVER say you will be able to style your hair with only 2700 grafts. I have never even see him say that to patients that have recieved 6500 grafts. You are an engineer and should have some knowledge of number and understand what 2700 grafts in a big areas should achieve.

Looking at your pictures that you conviencely removed after one year in my opinion I feel all the grafts grew in.

The proof is in the pictures... a picture says a thousand words

The pictures show after one year all your grafts grew. Then two years pictures all the grafts fell out?

have had many supportive comments and private emails from other Hasson patients that have similar bad results. For some reason, people are almost afraid to post results from H & W when they are bad... just look at the other H & W blogs..

Now I feel that you are grasping at straws. I am sure you have recieved some email no doubt because alot of poster would love to hurt the reputation of H&W. Although this probaly cant be proven and the fact that you tryed to take down your 1 years pictures show your intentions. Why not show the bad blogs???

Notice a trend ?? Many of them are abandoned after 1 month, 3 days, 5 months, etc because when they get bad results they are so dissapointed that they see no point in going on with the blog

That comment show your intentions. All doctors have blogs where patients stop posting because they usually either go on with their lives or wish not to. Making these STRONG accusations are in my opinion very damaging.

It's my impression that this forum and these blogs are about sharing the TRUTH about results GOOD AND BAD

That is what I am doing by sharing my bad experience so that others can make an informed decision about choosing a reputable doctor

Once again, the TRUTH is in the results and that's really all the proof I need

Enough said

That is correct when a posters tells the whole story. The results for 2700 grafts in my opinion look good. The fact that you took down the 1 year pictures doesnt show full disclosure on your part.

I once again sorry you are not happy. People have posts after the pictures were posted by Dr. Hasson yet you ignored there comments. As well taking down my comments on your blog doesnt look so good.

Even after all of this I am sure H&W would be willing to listen to you.

Its is my opinion....................

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

First of all I did not start this thread, someone else did !

Secondly, I removed some pictures on my blog that had low lighting and the use of dermmatch which we all know can result in a fuller appearance

I attempted to add a note on the pictures to say "pics using dermmatch"

Which I thought I had done originally but using my iPhone browser, somehow the pics got removed instead adding my description notes

Once again, facts are facts and results are bad

The current pictures were taken a few days ago and represent my final results

Look at them and honestly tell me my results are good

I don't think anyone could honestly say that

There is no question that the patient is upset, but saying Dr. Hassan did not act defensively or aggressively is a bit of a reach, is it not?

I think Nothappy has a right to be upset, not just because he didn't' grow well, but because his opinion of the result was discounted by Jotronic and then by his own doctor. Notice Jotronic has not come on to this thread to personally deny the charges made against him by the patient. Isn't Nothappy entitled to his opinion and to show his pictures in a true light? Is H&W above criticism?? I looked at the pictures on the blog and agree with Nothappy that Dr. Hassans grafts on top of his old grafts should look thicker. Maybe they didn't grow because he had surgery in the past, but many doctors post pictures of repaired patients and they've grown fine and thick. What happened here??

Should not Dr. Hassan have written that some patients grow poorer than others and leave it at that? Why push the blame onto the patient in such a way? By writing that his own patient was malicious and manipulative I think Dr. Hassan put his foot in his mouth and made a bad situation much worse.

I agree NotHappy, that many unsatisfied HW patients just "disappear". A certain individual whos name is not allowed to be mentioned... clearly has had some pressure applied to him by them too for complaining, clear as day. How many others have??

Bonkerstonker, the patient mentions on his blog he removed the pictures as they had concealer on them, not the real end result.

:)2250 Strip Dr Feller

:)1900 Strip Dr Feller

-----------------------------------

2 Great HT's & Experiences

-----------------------------------

Thanks uk for bringing that to my attention but to the trained eye you can usualy see if someone is using concealer in the front of the hair if their hair is brushed standing up i know this because i got very good at using concealer over the years and could always tell looking in the mirror but in his removed pictures it looks to be without concealer to me but i suppose you never know for sure.

Also why on earth would anyone use concealer on a ht blog for the 1 year results, that is a very suspect excuse for taking them down and springing up 2 year pictures.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Not happy i feel for you you're in my idea of hell and the pain and anger must be bad but it's not hasson and wongs fault.

I would believe your case and support you and probably everyone on the forum would too if it wasn't for.

1 This thread being started by someone who's been registered since 2007 but posted 3 times

2 The 1 year photos that look decent went missing by accident

3 You claiming to use concealer when there is clearly none there

4 The claim dr hasson said a repair patient would have thick hair with 2700 grafts

5 The ip been used with different aliases.

All very suspect i'm sorry!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

As for an open discussion, I am VERY willing to have an open discussion but it seems that Hasson and Wong are very unwilling to have one with me and take no responsibility for their bad work.

Note the time stamps on the two following images showing Nothappy's idea of having an open discussion. They were taken roughly one hour apart this morning, April 13th. I too received a message from a forum member stating that Nothappy had removed a post and he had removed one of my posts as well made on April 12th. This morning I made a post addressing post deletions and reiterated my comments addressing the issue. Roughly one hour later it was removed. To be clear I only made one post that was allowed and when I tried to make a second it was removed. I never "spammed" the blog.

nh1.jpg?1274952605

nh2.jpg?1677737531

Nothappy,

At no point would Dr. Hasson tell you that you will ever have enough hair to "style any way you want". When you were in our clinic before your procedure Dr. Hasson told you that roughly 2500 grafts would be possible. If Dr. Hasson expected only 2500 grafts then why would he shave out a larger area expecting more grafts? I can scan the patient record and post it for verification if you wish to refute this.

Here is the area that was shaved and it is clearly visible that the entire area that was shaved has incisions that were made. This is your own photo.

img_0627.jpg?339906964

The problem with your approach is simple. When I sent you the email telling you our opinion of your growth I also asked you to call me if you wished to continue the dialogue. Your email response was that you were at work and could not "exactly talk right now". You then proceeded to remove images from your blog and post a quote by me out of context.

"your results are more than adequate and in fact very good."

What you failed to post from the same email was my invitation for you to call me if you wished to discuss it further. In no way can you claim that we refused you anything because we never did. What we did tell you was that further surgery to establish the density necessary to not see scalp was impossible especially given your poor donor area condition. You simply made an assumption and went on the attack.

Your result is indeed thin but no claim otherwise was made. It is impossible to get density over the area placed. As I said in a blog post (that you subsequently removed) you can ask any doctor if 2685 grafts over 200 cm2 recipient scalp will give you any semblance of density. I'm confident the answer will be "no".

The challenge with having less than native density is finding the right style that gives you maximum coverage. Having had more than three times the amount of transplanted hair as you do over an area of not much more loss than you have I too have to use the best hair styles to find the best coverage/density appearance. We that have aggressive hair loss do not have the luxury of enough density that allows for any hair style especially those of us that are repair patients. It is a simple case of math.

Here are the two images that NotHappy removed from his blog right before his attack on us.

img_0107_1.jpg?1112513196

img_0110_1.jpg?608074430

Nothappy has two stories as to why he removed these photos. Note that these photos were on his blog for several months. He just posted both reasons why he removed them which are contradictory.

Secondly, I removed some pictures on my blog that had low lighting and the use of dermmatch which we all know can result in a fuller appearance

I attempted to add a note on the pictures to say "pics using dermmatch"

Which I thought I had done originally but using my iPhone browser, somehow the pics got removed instead adding my description notes

So, did you remove the pics on purpose because they were misleading or did you accidentally remove them because you were using your Iphone to edit the information? Was the removal intentional or accidental? It can only be one or the other, not both. Only two images were removed and I happened to have saved them and posted them above. And if you were using Dermatch then why is it in the first photo your crown is still bald and in both photos your scalp is still clearly visible? It is my opinion, based on your actions, that you removed these two photos because they show your hair styled as it should be thereby giving the biggest cosmetic improvement. There is no Dermatch in these photos, NH. They simply show that your hair looks far better now than it did when you first arrived. Unfortunately you are looking for the density that your donor area can not provide.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Even if 2695 grafts. Still awful. No progress at all. Atleast the hairline would be fixed. No no no. We gotta hear something from H&W. Thats the 1st time i see a result like that from H&W. But what made my mind blow is when I heard that you were told your results are more than adequate and in fact very good" !!!!!!!!

this post is ridiculous. if u honestly believe this result is ok then there is no reasoning with you. and who cares if its not the original patient? what does this have to do with the fact this result is awful?

I am the patient, it's my results and yes they are awful, period !

I'm happy to see there are reasonable and intelligent people are this site that can see the obvious !!

NotHappy

Thanks for being an intelligent and rational person. Results are results PERIOD

Everything else has zero relevance !!

Hasson and Wong continue to deny my results are bad, do they need corrective lenses ????

I'm outraged by this and so should everyone here be as well !

Before this topic devolves into something worse, I just want to add my two cents. Far too often on this forum instances like this occur. A poor result is posted, and make no mistake about it, this result is absolutely awful, and clinic cheerleaders jump in to defend the clinic, while clinic bashers jump in to bash the clinic or doctor. The result is that the topic goes off course, gets locked, and nothing is resolved. That's not helpful for anyone.

The issue of H&W and the height/length of their strips isn't relevant to this result at all, so I have no idea why it was brought up. It does nothing but detract from the issues NotHappy, which were poor growth and poor customer service.

Lorenzo, whether carefree has an agenda is also irrelevant. He had a concern about an incident and brought it up publicly. Even if he did so with malicious intent, highlighting an actual concern of an actual patient is not a bad thing. I think you jump in and defend H&W far too often, and I believe that tends to rub some posters the wrong way. H&W have an OUTSTANDING and well deserved reputation on this forum for great results and great responses to dissatisfied patients. However, they, just like all clinics, are not above criticism. Try to keep that in mind. There is no need to defend them in every instance.

We all know that Joe is going to come on here and handle this in a way that is satisfactory. Let us all just pump the brakes and wait until more information is brought to light before rushing to judgment one way or the other.

Your comments were stated before full disclosure. You keep quoting poster before the one year pictures were show.Once the pictures that you DELETED were posts this were the comments.

In regard to the before and after photos, I agree with your analysis, as I think most members will, that there was a definite cosmetic improvement, especially considering the number of grafts and area covered

The clincher for me was that photo showing where 2685 grafts were spread over a VERY large area, yet NotHappy claims it was just the front third which is obviously a lie.

This attack upon Hasson and wong stunk of bull crap in a rotten fish factory straight away!!

I wonder why not happy doesn't have anything to say, is it because he knows he'll get ip busted again and linked to 3 other accounts lol.

I agree if you only have a small amount of grafts to cover a large area styling is absoluely paramount. you've got to keep your hair neatly styled for a decent affect and there is nothing else a surgeon can do with such a big space and a tiny donor supply.

These are the comments that you need to see the ones AFTER the full pictures were disclosed not the one before the full story was told.

You dont even comment on WHY you deleted my comments or Jotronic comments?

You need to also read Joes response.

Thanks for being an intelligent and rational person. Results are results PERIOD

Everything else has zero relevance !!

Hasson and Wong continue to deny my results are bad, do they need corrective lenses ????

I'm outraged by this and so should everyone here be as well !

So everyone that commented after the fact are stupid and irrational??

This thread being started by someone who's been registered since 2007 but posted 3 times

2 The 1 year photos that look decent went missing by accident

3 You claiming to use concealer when there is clearly none there

4 The claim dr hasson said a repair patient would have thick hair with 2700 grafts

5 The ip been used with different aliases.

This in my opinion says alot about this thread. Once again I will state

Looking at your one year photo you results look accordance to 2700 grafts place over a large area.

Im sorry that you are not happy but hiding the fact doesnt look good.

Edited by lorenzo
adding

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

As I explained before, the pictures using concealer do not represent my true results

Perhaps you would like to visit me in CA and see the poor growth for yourself ?

Before this topic devolves into something worse, I just want to add my two cents. Far too often on this forum instances like this occur. A poor result is posted, and make no mistake about it, this result is absolutely awful, and clinic cheerleaders jump in to defend the clinic, while clinic bashers jump in to bash the clinic or doctor. The result is that the topic goes off course, gets locked, and nothing is resolved. That's not helpful for anyone.

The issue of H&W and the height/length of their strips isn't relevant to this result at all, so I have no idea why it was brought up. It does nothing but detract from the issues NotHappy, which were poor growth and poor customer service.

Lorenzo, whether carefree has an agenda is also irrelevant. He had a concern about an incident and brought it up publicly. Even if he did so with malicious intent, highlighting an actual concern of an actual patient is not a bad thing. I think you jump in and defend H&W far too often, and I believe that tends to rub some posters the wrong way. H&W have an OUTSTANDING and well deserved reputation on this forum for great results and great responses to dissatisfied patients. However, they, just like all clinics, are not above criticism. Try to keep that in mind. There is no need to defend them in every instance.

We all know that Joe is going to come on here and handle this in a way that is satisfactory. Let us all just pump the brakes and wait until more information is brought to light before rushing to judgment one way or the other.

Note the time stamps on the two following images showing Nothappy's idea of having an open discussion. They were taken roughly one hour apart this morning, April 13th. I too received a message from a forum member stating that Nothappy had removed a post and he had removed one of my posts as well made on April 12th. This morning I made a post addressing post deletions and reiterated my comments addressing the issue. Roughly one hour later it was removed. To be clear I only made one post that was allowed and when I tried to make a second it was removed. I never "spammed" the blog.

nh1.jpg?1274952605

nh2.jpg?1677737531

Nothappy,

At no point would Dr. Hasson tell you that you will ever have enough hair to "style any way you want". When you were in our clinic before your procedure Dr. Hasson told you that roughly 2500 grafts would be possible. If Dr. Hasson expected only 2500 grafts then why would he shave out a larger area expecting more grafts? I can scan the patient record and post it for verification if you wish to refute this.

Here is the area that was shaved and it is clearly visible that the entire area that was shaved has incisions that were made. This is your own photo.

img_0627.jpg?339906964

The problem with your approach is simple. When I sent you the email telling you our opinion of your growth I also asked you to call me if you wished to continue the dialogue. Your email response was that you were at work and could not "exactly talk right now". You then proceeded to remove images from your blog and post a quote by me out of context.

"your results are more than adequate and in fact very good."

What you failed to post from the same email was my invitation for you to call me if you wished to discuss it further. In no way can you claim that we refused you anything because we never did. What we did tell you was that further surgery to establish the density necessary to not see scalp was impossible especially given your poor donor area condition. You simply made an assumption and went on the attack.

Your result is indeed thin but no claim otherwise was made. It is impossible to get density over the area placed. As I said in a blog post (that you subsequently removed) you can ask any doctor if 2685 grafts over 200 cm2 recipient scalp will give you any semblance of density. I'm confident the answer will be "no".

The challenge with having less than native density is finding the right style that gives you maximum coverage. Having had more than three times the amount of transplanted hair as you do over an area of not much more loss than you have I too have to use the best hair styles to find the best coverage/density appearance. We that have aggressive hair loss do not have the luxury of enough density that allows for any hair style especially those of us that are repair patients. It is a simple case of math.

Here are the two images that NotHappy removed from his blog right before his attack on us.

img_0107_1.jpg?1112513196

img_0110_1.jpg?608074430

Nothappy has two stories as to why he removed these photos. Note that these photos were on his blog for several months. He just posted both reasons why he removed them which are contradictory.

So, did you remove the pics on purpose because they were misleading or did you accidentally remove them because you were using your Iphone to edit the information? Was the removal intentional or accidental? It can only be one or the other, not both. Only two images were removed and I happened to have saved them and posted them above. And if you were using Dermatch then why is it in the first photo your crown is still bald and in both photos your scalp is still clearly visible? It is my opinion, based on your actions, that you removed these two photos because they show your hair styled as it should be thereby giving the biggest cosmetic improvement. There is no Dermatch in these photos, NH. They simply show that your hair looks far better now than it did when you first arrived. Unfortunately you are looking for the density that your donor area can not provide.

As I said before, I was trying to add a caption that explained this but apparently the blog admin does not work well on an iPhone browser, try it yourself and find out

And yes, the only way I can go out in public is if I use concealer, otherwise people would stare at my head

And like other intelligent people here have mentioned if you read other responses, my results are awful, 2700 grafts or not Dr Hasson did not even fix my hairline, it's just as see through as before my HT with Hasson and Wong

Stick to the facts and look at the pics with no dermmatch. I will be posting more as time allows. I'll also post pics with and without dermmatch with the same styling and lighting so everyone can see that the results are severely lacking

Please try to be prossional and not resort to personal attacks on a customer of yours who has spent many thousands of dollars with your company without much to show for it !

Thank you

As I explained before, the pictures using concealer do not represent my true results

Perhaps you would like to visit me in CA and see the poor growth for yourself ?

I am 100% convinced that dermatch was not in the pictures after 1 years. Therefore I feel that you are not telling the truth able the one year pictures. By taking down these pictures it show DECIET in my opinion.

Edited by lorenzo
adding

Really Lorenzo ? Is Hasson and Wong paying you for this ?

Were you in my bathroom when I took the pictures ?have you seen my pics from a few days ago ?

As others on here have pointed out, your argument lacks common sense and logic

Facts are facts, my results are bad, get over it and quit trying to attack me personally for posting my results

Really Lorenzo ? Is Hasson and Wong paying you for this ?

Hasson and Wong have been honest from the beginning. Once I assisted Italians with surgery made sure everyone knew and was never trying to hide anything.

H&W dont pay me for anything but translating for Italians when I am available. If they did and it wasnt disclosed that would be as dishonest and decietful as removing photos or removing posts.

Were you in my bathroom when I took the pictures ?have you seen my pics from a few days ago

Since you have not been honest from the start I have base everything on my knowledge. I believe very little that you say so I dont believe you when you state only after the pictures were exposed that you were wearing dermatch. Very week in my opinion.

Yes I saw the pictures and I agree once again this pictures are in the worst possible condition and styled to look bad. Good think honest picture were shown after to give the true results. 90

As others on here have pointed out, your argument lacks common sense and logic

Once again you ignore the comments AFTER the one years photos were shown. This show the real result and A GOOD RESULT FOR 2700 OVER A LARGE AREA.

Facts are facts, my results are bad, get over it and quit trying to attack me personally for posting my results

The results are right on par for 2700 in a large area on a repair patient. I am sorry if feel I attacked you I get really emotional when I find people decietful and dishonest.

Regardless I wish you closure and happiness.

Lorenzo, you are way over zelous in trying to back your clinic up. I beleive you do more harm in promoting your clinic than you are helping. You should stick to translations instead of questioning whether this guy is being deceitfull or not. You remind me of the looney-tunes cartoon with the big bull dog and the little dog keeps jumping around saying ""hey spike we're buddies ain't we spike, we're pals,ain't we spike, huh, huh, huh?"

Edited by Anouar