SEE AND COMMENT. BLOOD RAYNe AFTER 5 1/2 MONTHS.5932 GRAFTS BY DR VICTOR HASSON

Hello everyone,

These are my three videos after five and a half monThts post surgery with Dr Victor Hasson.Till now i dont see much of difference but i hope to see some growth in the coming months.Please leave your suggestion :cool:

Here are my 5.5 months videos and pictures.Please comment!!

you tube video links:-

05042011153.jpg.2b80b89a2857f59a6231125aeb8a11fd.jpg

06042011155.jpg.d6767aa4e99e8cb1579fcf535934406b.jpg

06042011156.jpg.414f4f6978d1a468e4e2b4489ddf191a.jpg

06042011158.jpg.1b67786e85981d52264c5b236f414f5e.jpg

Edited by amanindia

Nice progress. Things are really kicking in for you now. I'm glad as I know you were worried there for a while.

Good luck!!!

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

It's gonna come mate stay positive and try not to hair watch.

I noticed in your after 80 days photos the sides of your head havent grown very fast so the transplanted hair on top will act the same, i think your hair must just grow slow naturaly anyway given the fact the sides which have not been affected by the ht are growing slow.

Are you using minoxidil or finasteride?

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Brother you need to relax. I understand your inpatience as all of us that have recieved a hair transplant have gone through it. You are only 5.5 month and I do see alot of fine hair that werent there before. Some patients have good growth at 5 month but the majority is around the 8 month mark and others even up to 1 year.

The hair first come in very fine and as time goes on they thicken up to the normal hair shaft diameter. Just wait and be patient and all will be fine.

If you overstress it will cause your hair to fall out and regrown on your nose....

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I think it's usually tough to see improvement early on when you're implanting into thin areas. If you had implants into a bald spot then it'd be easy to spot the difference. But, at 5 months the new hairs that have sprouted are still too thin and light colored to make a very noticeable difference.

Best of luck

Way to be man!

Thanks for the videos, we all really appreciate them, as do the legions of future HT patients and HTN members. You're providing us with one of the most well documented cases that I've come across on the HTN. You've really raised the bar for all of us... now I'll try to get some videos up too soon.

As per your HT, I think you're right on track for being only 5.5 months post-op. I'm really looking forward to your 9 month update. I bet your head will be completely covered by then.

I also noticed that you've been obsessing a little more than usual... more than me which says a lot! You've got to chill out man! Everyone of us is going through this right now. I'm exactly at 5.5 months too! I had my HT on October 18th, 2010. I'm right there with you buddy. I'll be posting my 6 month update in two weeks.

Remember that you have the added comfort that if, god forbid, your HT didn't turn out well, you got one of the best docs out there who always stands behind his work. H&W are a stand-up outfit with very high self-imposed standards. If your result is unacceptable, they'll be the first to admit it and then correct it without dicking you around. That's a comfort a lot of guys on these forums don't have, so be glad you had the good sense to choose H&W.

H&W kind of remind me of a couple fine dining restaurants I've been to here in NYC. If you don't absolutely love the dish you order, instead of saying "Too bad! It's your fault. You ordered it!" they replace it at no charge with something that you do love. They simply will not allow you to have anything less than an amazing experience.

Hang in there bro, you've only just begun.

Outy 5000,

Corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

AMan,

Thank you for keeping us updated! It looks like you're coming along nicely. Can't wait to watch the result fully mature.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

amanindia,

Thanks for sharing your videos. I agree with what everyone else has already said. You appear to be making progress but it's still very early. You've got loads more growth to come.

Best of luck!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

my friend, like the others have said, u have a long long way to go. However, i also hope that u prepare for the worst. I was like u, full of hopes and dreams, but i began to realize that i m not gonna head for a wow result as time flies. There is a whole myriad of reasons behind and nobody can tell me for sure 100% what has happened but things just happened. I am very positive u will end up with great results but i just hope u prep yourself as well in case things do not happen your way. If not, u will feel v v terrible

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730