Some Women Find Bald Men Sexy

somehow i dun agree, especially from a asian point of view. We do not have ( generally speaking ) very sharp features and its sort of weird to shave it all... i mean, more pple are doing it these days but generally speaking, its not exactly the trend and i realized those pple who did shave down had really bad balding patterns...

but bill, u r right, i think its not abt others perception of u but abt u and urself only

i wanted hair so i m making a choice to get it done. simple as that.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Originally posted by Sunnycoastman:

depends alot on the women too. not too many beautiful women going out with bald guys unless theyre really good looking too and then it dosnt matter if they have hair or not does it.

Of course if youre bald, paunchy and super rich you'll get a nice girl but probably for the wrong reasons.

unfortunately we do live in a time where looks count alot,and we care more about our image because society has made it that way. we are affected by the forces of the age in which we live. Hard to break out of that too.

Im older and wiser now....(I hope..lol) the hot good looking women who dress like theres a world shortage of fabric, love attention and think every guy wants them dont interest me anymore. same with older women who dress and act all foxy like someone off couger town. they'll always want attention from other guys.....trouble in the long run I reckon.

Better to find a lady(nice looking or not) who has great character, high morals and a personality you love and who loves you for whats inside and will make you feel great about yourself no matter how much hair you have now or in 20 years time.

cheers

I agree with you sunny. We are what society wants us to be.

I find girls that dress up as you describe attractive. I find cougars even more attractive...lol

That'll probably change in 30 years.

I find girls that dress up as you describe attractive. I find cougars even more attractive...lol

lol....that made me laugh.....yes, we do find them attractive, its normal but do we want to marry them.....if we dont then we only want to have fun while we're young as is the custom today....hence the worry about our hair....more hair more fun...:-) but in 10 or 20 or 30 years you may regret the one you chose if you were in love for the looks and the body first.

no one can say they cant get a girl....theres lots of girls....but if you only want the good looking girl with the hot bod, well just remember every other guy wants her too for abit of fun....choose carefully the one you marry is what I say....

Originally posted by Sunnycoastman:

lol....that made me laugh.....yes, we do find them attractive, its normal but do we want to marry them.....if we dont then we only want to have fun while we're young as is the custom today....hence the worry about our hair....more hair more fun...:-) but in 10 or 20 or 30 years you may regret the one you chose if you were in love for the looks and the body first.

no one can say they cant get a girl....theres lots of girls....but if you only want the good looking girl with the hot bod, well just remember every other guy wants her too for abit of fun....choose carefully the one you marry is what I say....

yup more hair = more fun hehehe. Excellent points here Sunny.

We are all self conscious beings, whether we like to admit it or not. That's why it feels great to look the way you WANT to look; as in having more hair. However, what Pat, the Big Hair Guy himself says, is really the root (should I say Follicle?) of it all:

Never Forget - It's what radiates from within, not from your skin, that really matters!

Panama Jimmy

Thing is, women can be manipulated very easily. Yes, at first they won't want a bald guy, but if you know how to manipulate them and have constant access to a particular chick, you'll probably be able to smash her. Having hair just makes it much easier.

Essentially, if someone really didn't care about getting married, one could just go clubbing every weekend and wear on a hair piece and pick up a drunk girl to smash for the weekend. She'd never know you had a piece and she'd be out of your hair after that weekend. That would be one way to deal with being bald.

• 2 weeks later...
Thing is, women can be manipulated very easily. Yes, at first they won't want a bald guy, but if you know how to manipulate them and have constant access to a particular chick, you'll probably be able to smash her. Having hair just makes it much easier.

Essentially, if someone really didn't care about getting married, one could just go clubbing every weekend and wear on a hair piece and pick up a drunk girl to smash for the weekend. She'd never know you had a piece and she'd be out of your hair after that weekend. That would be one way to deal with being bald.

A wig can make you look like a stud but deep inside, you know the truth.

I don't know about you guys but I am the type of person who would rather be single than be in a relationship where my partner does not know that my hair is not actually my hair.

It's not about how the world views you, it's about how you view yourself.

• 4 months later...

Heck, where I am from, bald men are the kiss of death..

In the US, UK etc, you can pull it off a style statement...here in India, everyone sits around to make comments on how you are, and how shitty you look...and I could be in the gym 24 hours a day, and I'd never get muscles...

at the end of the day......... looking sexy and feeling sexy are two different things! if you look sexy and dont know it your whole demeanor is unattractive an you have low self esteem! where as if your un attractive but you feel sexy your confidence is sometimes enough for the women!

but in my personal view knowing im bald makes me feel unattractive and unsexy and how i feel about my self means more than what the ladies think!!! as at the end of the day im the one who has to live with my self..... the ladies can always move on!!!!!!!!

so yer if getting hair transplants will achieve this then thats the price i will pay for feeling at ease with my self which in turn will make you feel at ease with the ladies and result in better luck whilst out on the pull

• 3 months later...

Women for the most prefer guys with hair. I know most of the women in my life like me better with hair but when my head was shaved from my navy days there were women who thought it was sexy as hell. It was neat because it was like a whole other type of women were attracted to me.

I think most women prefer hair but at the end of the day it's all how about how you talk to the ladies.

• 4 weeks later...