Bobman is Going in One More Time !!!

Bobman

Thanks everyone....I'm very interested in how things come out tomorrow. We have a game plan, but I'll keep ya'll in suspense for just a day longer. LOL...sorry. icon_wink.gif

Just wanted to mention a great big THANKS to Mike Ferko making a special trip out to Vancouver, in spite of the fact that he was recovering from knee surgery. Wow...what a guy! It's always great to see Mike, but even nicer that he went out of his way to say "hey". Also, Doug and Joe for their hospitality thus far. We took alot of video footage yesterday and today...and as always, they're the nicest people you ever want to meet.

Seeing Dr.Hasson again was wonderful. He was genuinely amazed at how well everything has turned out so far. The look on his face was priceless!

Ok....I'm off to meet a very nice young lady from one of the stops we made today during our "meet me" video tour. LOL. She's a cutie. Wish me luck tomorrow fellas!

🙃

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone! Just got back from surgery. We harvested almost 700 grafts and placed them all in the temple area. After going back and fourth and back again....I feel VERY happy with this decision. The temples REALLY make a huge difference and tie in my hairline work PERFECTLY! I do believe this is my last surgery, and as always Dr.Hasson and the lovely Anna (who placed my temple grafts) were just wonderful! I'm gonna get me some food, watch a little T.V. and hit the sack...update with pics tomorrow.

🙃

Well, it's been one week since my Temple surgery. My donor area feels great. My temple area is now starting to develop that crustiness around the hairs. Looks like the healing has begun. I'll take some shots in the next week so everyone can view my progress.

🙃

Good luck with your final surgery. It's good to see you back.

Bobman, Man oh Man, you're results are phenomenal. I've have 2 prior ht procedures and am about to have 2000 more..to thicken up the density in the frontal/crown areas. Physician is going to use multiple hairs per transplant..without having a "pluggy" result. Can't wait..but you are a true inspiration. You look modern with that new "do"..and I too can't wait till I can have styling options.

Bill: LOL...Thanks for the reminder bud! I'll be taking pics this Sunday when I get my camera back from a friend. I'm healing along well and the 20th I get my staples out. Might even buzz cut again thereafter. icon_wink.gif

Mark: I'd like to know who were your doctors and graft counts for each? Maybe even put it in the "signature" of your profile???

Thanks for the compliment. I actually like having short hair, but now (like you said about options) every so often I like to grow it long and give it some highlights. I wish you all the best for the next 2000+ graft session. We'd all love to see photos!

🙃

bobman,i think this looks great!imo it really adds the "cherry on top" . i think you were right to go for this over the crown which i think looks fine.

id like my temples done one day.

2381 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2201 fut Dr Bessam Farjo

2000+ fut Dr Bessam Farjo

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Bessam Farjo

challenge the unchallenged.

you give a lot of balding guys hope

thanks for hanging around

Have you joined the H&W frequent visitor program?

I would imagine you are eligible for a big screen TV by now

byehair

Forum Oddball and Associate Ahole

balody: I like that...although it could be called "the cherry on the side"...LOL. Thanks for the kudos regarding my crown. I mean, yeah...if you beat it to death, ANYTHING and EVERYTHING could use a little tweaking here and there. But when my feelings start to turn that way, I go back to where I came from and realize just how grateful I am and what a massive change I've been able to accomplish with the talent of Hasson & Wong! And after bouncing back and fourth about the choice of Crown or Temples...heading back to the hotel after surgery...I really felt excited about my outcome and what my future outcome will be. Thank you very much for the compliment...every one means the world to me!

Byehair: I'm glad to have had the opportunity with such great results that H&W are able to consistantly churne out, to be able to give back. Frequent visitor....hey, now you're on to something. I do believe that my transformation outweighs any kind of tangible gift that anyone could give me. Words cannot capture what a new personality, through life changing alterations like a hair transplant, can convey. Everything is different because of my newfound approach.

🙃

Bobman, Ive seen your results on other forums and it is a fantastic transformation. It gives hope to everyone and shows what a great surgeon can do these days. Good luck with the growth from your final procedure.

You didnt tell us how the date with the young lady went?? icon_wink.gif

"Plan for the worst & hope for the best"

Gazza,

Bob never told us about his date either. He just showed up for surgery with lipstick all over his face, a rip in his pants knee, one shoe, and a strange wild eyed look with a bit of drool out of one side of his mouth. He did have a hint of a grin but it was hard to tell. The good thing is we didn't need anesthesia for him that day icon_smile.gif

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Bob, congrats on your new temle points!!!!! Dr. Hasson knows his way around temples -- I know first hand. icon_smile.gif I'm not even going to wish you goo dluck, because you don't really need luck here -- just good patience. Man, I really can't wait to see the final results.

My blog.

HT1: 4063 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 12/9/03

HT2: 3537 grafts by Dr. Hasson, 5/15/06

Total grafts: 7,600

gazzagoin2: Thank you for the compliment, it's all part of the plan from the beginning to give back to the community that gave so much to me. And the date wasn't quite as what Joe has eluded to. But there was a grin...I'll leave it at that. icon_wink.gif

Jotronic: What an imagination! You have a gift my friend!

Bushy: I noticed that you had very strong temple regions to begin with, and looks like Dr.Hasson just amplified them. Great job and you look incredible! I've never really had temple points to speak of...so its going to be interesting to see what it all looks like in 6-8 months. No luck...just fingers crossed! icon_biggrin.gif

🙃

Originally posted by Bobman:

Bushy: I noticed that you had very strong temple regions to begin with, and looks like Dr.Hasson just amplified them. Great job and you look incredible! I've never really had temple points to speak of...so its going to be interesting to see what it all looks like in 6-8 months. No luck...just fingers crossed! icon_biggrin.gif

Actually, Bobman, my temples were shot to hell. While I had some bizarre configuration of "points," the upper regions of my temples were as dead as Elvis. Dr. Hasson rebuilt my temples from scratch in the first HT, and touched it up in the second. Here are the before and after shots:

7751014943_temples.jpg

temples.jpg.916d293cac0fb354983c34e5c22a8eb9.jpg

My blog.

Bobman,

Smart move going for the temples. You will get way more bang for the buck (or graft) in those areas vs the crown. Work looks very nice too.

Can you give us details on the strip size and where they took from. I suppose this was taken on just one side instead of ear to ear??? And, are you maxed out on the donor?

Thanks and good luck,

Bushy, That is a awesome result too!

NoBuzz

Bushy: Wow...what a difference! You're a stud! Hope I can come close to you in some way.

Nobuzz: Thanks for the nice compliment. Strip was actually taken from ear to ear, we just didn't have the laxity on number three, nor did I want him to get too aggressive. And yep, I'm maxed out at this point. Barring some wonderful breakthrough in the hair transplant industry, I'm done!

🙃

Thanks, Bob and Nobuzz. Bob, I didn't intend to hijack your thread, just to show how awesome Dr. Hasson is in the temple region. When I tell people that the temples were rebuilt about 2 inches back, they cannot believe it. He has a way of making it look so soft that it blends in really nicely and unnoticeable.

One word of caution: Like the hairline, the temples take a LOT of time to really soften up. Once they start growing out -- say at 6 months -- give them at least another year to soften up and really look their most natural.

My blog.

Thanks Bushy....I appreciate that. I've notice that yes....my hairline has "softened". So, it makes sense that the temples need that time too. Great advice...to anyone with hairline or temple work. Thanks again!

🙃

Bobman,

The work looks awesome. Once again very refined.

I hope that a lot of newbies see this post and realize what the illusion of density is all about. No offense to you at all Bobman as your HT results are legendary, but with the short haircut now it is more evident as to why we say it is an illusion of density. Even someone as knowledgeable as myself sometimes forgets that. I think that it is important for all to remember and understand that fact.

Good growing to you buddy.

NN

Dr.Cole,1989. ??graftcount

Dr. Ron Shapiro. Aug., 2007

Total graft count 2862

Total hairs 5495

1hairs--916

2hairs--1349

3hairs--507

4hairs--90